Darker Than Love | κͺœ

Av XFiction_GoddessX

Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good gir... Mer

Darker Than Love| Extended Synopsis, copyright, trailer
Darker Than Love| Cast
Darker Than Love
Darker Than Love | 1
Darker Than Love | 2
Darker Than Love | 3
Darker Than Love | 4
Darker Than Love | 5
Darker Than Love | 6
Darker Than Love | 7
Darker Than Love | 8
Darker Than Love | 9
Darker Than Love | 10
Darker Than Love | 11
Darker Than Love | 12
Darker Than Love | 13
Darker Than Love | 14
Darker Than Love | 15
Darker Than Love | 16
Darker Than Love | 18
Darker Than Love | 19
Darker Than Love | 20
Darker Than Love | 21
Darker Than Love | 22
Darker Than Love | 23
Darker Than Love | 24
Darker Than Love | 25
Darker Than Love | 26
Darker Than Love | 27
Darker Than Love | 28
Darker Than Love | 29
Darker Than Love | 30
Darker Than Love | 31
Darker Than Love | 32
Darker Than Love | 33
Darker Than Love | 34
Darker Than Love | 35
Darker Than Love | 36
Darker Than Love | 37
Darker Than Love | 38
Darker Than Love | 39
Darker Than Love | 40
Darker Than Love | 41
Darker Than Love | 42
Darker Than Love | 43
Darker Than Love | 44
Darker Than Love | 45
Darker Than Love | 46
Darker Than Love | 47
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Famous Mason Quotes
Bonus Chapter #2
Facts about this book
ANNOUNCEMENT
Update + upcoming plans

Darker Than Love | 17

24.8K 756 441
Av XFiction_GoddessX

Michelle's POV

"I didn't harass him!"

"Yes, you did!"

I cried out in frustration and glared back at her as she fixated her gaze onto me, not wavering a second no matter how hard I glared at her. "Well, he should not have told Mason I slept with him, play stupid games, get stupid prizes."

"Well, did you sleep with him?"

"Oh my god! Mrs. Santos, I didn't! Why would I have sex with that pig!?" A snort echoed from behind me, reminding me that Mason was also in the office as well.

"I'm right here you know!" A voice bellowed out and I snapped my gaze towards Damien who was cowered in a corner, his legs apart and his elbows resting on his knees.

"And who asked?" Mason spat and I rolled my eyes before averting my eyes from them, "that's enough Miss White and Mr. Hunter." Mrs. Santos exclaimed as she jotted down my name into the most notorious book of the school.

The black book.

This is the first time my name has ever gone down in the black book, the only students whose names are there consists of bullies, Jocks who can't keep it in their pants and the creepy emos who practically threatened to cut us and suck our blood because they're edgy and dangerous.

Now my name is being jotted down in there for something Damien deserved, how is that justice?

But just knowing that my name isn't the only one going down in here made me feel slightly better. At least for now.

"Damien you had no right to state false accusations about miss white here, slut-shaming is prohibited on this school, quite frankly you should be ashamed of yourself." Mrs. Santos scolded. He nodded his head slowly and mumbled a quick sorry, "I didn't hear you." I whispered softly and he flashed me another glare, "I'M SORRY."

"And Mr. Hunter you had no right to alert the entire student's population of the false accusations said against miss White, be careful of the tone you use when speaking to your friends." She said.

He raised his hands in surrender, pursed his lips in a thin line and nodded his head slowly, "I take full responsibility."

"Miss White you had no right to sexually harass this young man, not because he's a boy means that he can't be sexually abused as well. You did just that, you should be expelled but well. . nevermind. I don't tolerate this kind of behaviour on my school grounds and I hope there won't be a next time!"

"For the last time Mrs. Santos I didn't sexually harass him!"

"There is proof of you entering the boys' locker room and spanking this young man with a wet towel!"

"I was teaching him a lesson!"

She pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration and flickered her eyes shut before sighing heavily, "all of you out of my office now. If you guys don't leave I'll lose my shit. Out, out, out!"

I scrambled out of my chair and rushed out of the office with the guys trailing behind me. Damien flashed me a glare and immediately took off.

I spun around on my heels, preparing to escape Mason but I halted in my footsteps when Kayla appeared at the end of the hall, her gaze so hard and intense that I was afraid she'll turn me into stone like medusa, I mean she already had the looks all she's missing is the powers.

"What the hell! " She screeched as she sashayed towards us, her eyes locked on Mason's hand that suddenly came around my shoulder.

"First Damien and now Mason?!" She cried out and I chuckled softly, not bothering to remove Mason's hand when I realized how riled up it really made her.

I shrugged nonchalantly and turned towards Mason as an idea suddenly popped up into my head. This I'm sure, will definitely rile her up. "I'll see you in History Mason, oh and don't forget when you get home to change the sheets, things were a little messy last night." I winked before pulling his head down and connecting our lips.

The single breathtaking gasp that left Kayla's lips was just the satisfaction that I needed today. I pulled away from the kiss and bid him goodbye before turning to Kayla and smiling bittersweetly.

She gaped at me, snapped her head towards Mason and staggered backwards in astonishment.

I waved goodbye to her, pivoting on my heels and strutting away from them both.

God, I love being like this.

•••

"You kissed him!" She whisper yelled across the table.

"Are you crazy, he has a girlfriend and not to mention. . .IT'S KAYLA!" I rolled my eyes and couldn't stop myself from bursting into a fit of laughter. "You should have seen her face Sasha, she looked like she was constipated!"

She let out a stifled giggle and shook her head in disbelief before her head suddenly snapped towards the plate of food before her as if it were suddenly interesting. I frowned deeply and tilted my head to see what made her this nervous and sighed deeply as Kaden approached us.

"Hey chicas, what's popping!?" He slumped down beside Sasha and she suddenly flinched before raising her hand to her cheek and blushing deeply.

"Sash. . . you okay?" I mumbled in concern, Kaden's smirk widened as he slung his hands over her shoulder and tugged her closer to him. "She's great. . . I just gave her a little demonstration on what the D stands for in the alphabet last weekend," he winked.

Oh you disgusting pig.

"Excuse me! I want answers now." I demanded as I leaned towards my once holy best friend. She rolled her eyes and flickered her gaze away from me as Sebastian approached our table.

"Freaking lunch lady gave me a little bit of guacamole! I wanted a huge bowl but she dumped like one scoop into it! Sebastian without his gauc is nonfunctional."

"Would you shut up you drama queen, do you know the male reproductive system consists of a penis and not a literal vagina?" Kaden deadpanned.

"Wow and here I was thinking what an absolute waste of space to this humanity you were, kudos to you hunny, you actually learn."

"I might add that I was top of my class in Mathematics back in my Canada." He replied and Sebastian rolled his eyes, a sneer creeping onto his lips as he shot Kaden a glare.

"And I stand corrected, you are a waste of space on this place we call earth for humans."

He opened his mouth to fire back but the click-clack of heels diverted his attention and without even looking I knew who was approaching our table. She stopped at the foot of the table and smirked, "hello peasants," her annoyingly screeching voice blurted out.

"What do you want!?" Kaden snapped.

"Nothing to do with you hobo, go back to juvie!" She spat and his eyes widened in shock before a scoff escaped his lips. "Who pissed in your cereal this morning?" He chuckled humorously.

"You did!"

"Tastes good huh?" He winked mischievously.

"Come on babe, stop being such a whiny little bitch!" Mason's voice chirped from behind her as he came into view. "Excuse me, do not call me babe because I broke up with you."

"I broke up with you!" He exclaimed loudly.

"No, I said Mason you're a man whore so screw you for kissing that slut, it's over." She huffed out in anger and he chuckled. "But sweetie I already broke up with you." He smirked and she growled deeply, "when!?"

"A week ago in my head, you didn't know but I did and I was just using you." He shrugged nonchalantly as he plopped down beside me.

He slung his hand over my shoulder and dragged me towards him. "This is my girl right here," he smirked as he pointed his finger at my flushed face.

Her eyes snapped towards mine and she cried out as if she were an animal, "you little BITCH!"

I rolled my eyes and flicked my tongue out of my mouth, licking the bottom of my lips slowly and seductively before smirking. "Oh, Kayla, those blue veins aren't a good look on you."

She growled lowly and suddenly snatched the bowl of guacamole from Sebastian's hand, approached me and quickly let the contents roll out of the bowl and onto me. I let out a squeal as I jolted up from the chair, the guacamole rolling down my uniform and falling onto the floor in a heap.

"What the hell you hoe!" Sebastian growled angrily as he as well shot up from his seat and strut towards Kayla who had a smug expression plastered onto her face.

I'll kill that bitch.

I quickly moved towards her but suddenly I was halted in my footsteps as Mason's hands came around my waist. He tugged me towards him and I fell into his lap.

Despite my being drenched in guacamole he wrapped his hand around my waist and restrained me from moving.

"Don't react, you just came back today, you can't get suspended again." He mumbled into my ear and I sighed.

A squeal snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned towards Sebastian who had his middle finger up, pointing right at Kayla who was screaming and clutching onto her head frantically.

Which may I add was drenched in a cup of coffee and Sasha's plate of spaghetti, "that bitch is for messing with Michelle, NOBODY messes with Michelle!" Sebastian screamed.

"Sebastian you're gonna get suspended." Sasha scolded.

"It was simply self-defense," he winked as he pulled out his phone and snapped a quick photo of her. "Instagram will love this!" He whispered before pivoting on his heels and slumping down onto the bench.

She cried out dramatically and ran her hands down her face as they trickled with tears, "you will rue the day you messed with me Michelle White and Mason Hunter you will RUE THE DAY!"

Someone's been watching a bit too much ICarly.

With that, she spun around and stomped out of the laughter-filled cafeteria.

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up," Mason mumbled as he got a hold of my hand and pulled me away from the table.

As we exited the cafeteria and stumbled into the hallway I could not help but grow insecure at the eyes flickering past me every step that I took.

I just hoped Kayla was receiving the same attention as I was, at least that would count for something.

We finally made it to the end of the hall just as the bell chimed and I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the hallways will be emptying in a moment.

"Why the boy's bathroom!?"

"How would it look if I was in the girl's bathroom, you being here is kinda sorta different but don't ponder on it." He exclaimed hurriedly as he motioned towards the washroom.

I followed in suit behind him and shut the door behind us. He suddenly pulled out his phone, sent a quick text to who knows and then stuffed it back into his pocket.

After a moment of silence, Kaden came barging into the bathroom with a bottle of shampoo, a towel and an extra school shirt in his hands. "Where'd you get all that?!"

He shrugged and placed it in Mason's hands. "Apparently our principal has a bathroom in her office." He shrugged nonchalantly before winking and strutting out of the washroom.

"Mason you didn't have to do all this." I sighed softly. He placed the stuff down into an empty sink and strutted towards me. He placed both his hands down on my shoulders and chastely kissed my forehead before reaching up and caressing my cheeks. "I wanted to."

"But why can't we just go home!"

He rolled his eyes and sighed exasperatedly. "You're not missing your first day back at school okay? whether it was a predicament or not, you are going to class."

"Woah where's Mason and what did you do to him?" I chuckled softly but my smile immediately fell when his intense and serious gaze stayed interlocked with mine for longer than usual.

"I really care about you Michelle, and it took everything in me not to pound Kayla's face in, plus she's a girl, I don't hit them but she made me reconsider."

He cares about me.

That's the best thing I've ever heard in a span of three weeks.

At that moment I realized I not only liked Mason a lot but I loved him, like genuinely loved him.

Not the kind of love I was referring to some weeks ago.

I actually love this guy.

Oh shit. . .

I love him.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

350K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
33.1K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
91.5K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
72.1K 3.2K 46
How bad can a good girl get? With her entire future planned out in excruciating detail, all Adelina Baker wants is to protect her little brother and...