The Roommates (O2L, Jennxpenn...

Od HeartsUp4Trevor

Více

The Roommates (O2L Jennxpenn Andrea Russett etc.)
Chapter 1: Adoption Day
Chapter 2: The New House
Chapter 3: O2L house
Chapter 5: Cuddles and Undergarments
Chapter 6: Day Out
Chapter 7: Pool Parties
UPDATE
SOON I PROMISE
CO WRITER!!
Chapter 8: Tour???

Chapter 4:The Date

1.6K 33 5
Od HeartsUp4Trevor

(Written by O2LluvsMEH)

Tris' POV

I said goodnight to Lola, Jenn, and Andrea. I walked into my room and got changed for bed and got into my bed with my  phone. I checked my phone to see a text from Ricky.

From: Rickypoo

Missed you today, Want to go out tommorow?

To Rickypoo:

Sure but where, I don't really know LA.

From Rickypoo: 

I'll show you around and we will be tourist's for a day. Sound good Babe?

To Rickypoo:

That would be so perfect, What time will you be over? 

From Rickypoo:

Is 10:30 Ok?

To Rickypoo:

See you then. Night Babe.

From Rickypoo: 

Night Babe, See you tomorrow. 

Ricky was so sweet. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I checked my new twitter which Jenn and Andrea set up for me and my new instagram that was also set up by them. After I checked them, I decided to go to sleep. I was trying to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. 

____The next day____

I woke up at 9am. I went downstairs to see that nobody was up. I got out the pancake mix and began to cook some pancakes. I began to flip the pancakes and after about 30 minutes, I had a whole stack of golden brown pancakes.I couldn't really focus because I was so excited for my date. I sat down at the counter and began to think about my date with Ricky while eating my pancakes with nutella. Just then Jenn came downstairs.

"Mornin." I said to Jenn in a cheerful tone. 

"Morning, Why you so happy?" Jenn asked.

"Because I have a date today!" 

"With Rickypoo!" I couldn't help but blush. Hearing his name just made me happy.

"You two are so cute." 

"Aww, Thanks, I made pancakes if you want any."  

"Thanks, they look good." 

Jenn grabbed a plate of pancakes and sat down next to me. Jenn and I were eating and talking about YouTube. I didn't know much about YouTube but I could tell that Jenn, Andrea, and O2L were famous on it.

"I was wondering if you would be my video this week." Jenn said.

" What kind of video?" I replied.

"Its the roommates tag so I film with my roommates and my viewers get to see what you are like."

"Sure, I'll be in it."

"Cool, I just have to ask Lola then."

"When she gets up at like 3."

Jenn and I laughed then kept on eating. I finished my pancakes and put my plate in the sink. I checked my phone to see that it was 10 am.

"Well time to go get ready for my date."  I said to Jenn.

I walked upstairs and went into my room. I opened my suitcase and began to look for my stuff and unpack at the same time. I finally found a dream catcher grey tank top, ripped jean shorts, and my camo vans. I also took my light camo backpack and put my white penny board with black wheels in it in case Ricky wanted to go penny boarding. Then to the bathroom. I put on some perfume and no make up because I don't really like make up or use it.  I was finally done then I heard a ring at the door. 

I ran downstairs to see Jenn had already answered the door. Ricky was wearing a tank top and white shorts and sunglasses. Jenn was still wearing an t-shirt and Nike shorts. She was still in her pajamas. 

"Hey Ricky!" Jenn said.

"Hi Jenn, do you know where Tris is?" Ricky said. 

"I'm right here." I said coming down the stairs. When Ricky saw me, he smiled.

"Ready for our date?" Ricky asked. 

"Yep." I replied.

"I must say, you look so beautiful." Ricky said. It made me blush and smile.

"Well I'm going to go now because this is getting awkward." Jenn said and went back to the kitchen. Hearing that just made me and Ricky giggling. 

"Lego." Ricky said and grabbed my hand. 

We walked out and go in his car.  He  opened door for me.

"Oh, thanks." I said with a bit of blush. 

"Anything for you." Ricky said. It made me blush even more. 

Ricky hoped in the other side and began to drive.

"So where are we going first?" I asked. 

"It's a surprise but I know you are going to love it."Ricky said. 

"I'm trusting you."

"You know you can always trust me, I would never want to hurt you or put you in danger." Then he leaned in for a kiss and kissed my lips but then quickly turned back to driving. It was a shy kiss but so cute. We were off to our first stop.

After about 1 hour,  Ricky pulled in to our first stop.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Hollywood." Ricky told me. 

"This is so cool." I say looking at all the buildings and scenery.

"Yeah it is. Lets go and see the walk of fame." 

"I hear its like 3 miles long though, that's lots of walking."

"Well, wanna penny board?" Ricky said while getting something out of his car. He pulled out a blue and red penny board. 

"Actually I have one." I said pulling out my white and black penny.

"That's so cool, I've never met a girl who brings a penny board to a date before. It makes me just like you more."  He leaned in and kissed me. It felt like it was our first kiss again but it wasn't. It was longer then our first kiss but it was so nice. 

"Well wanna go?" Ricky said. I nodded. We both got on our penny boards and headed off. We started at the bottom of the walkway of stars. As we were penny-boarding along, Ricky would point out landmarks and take a selfie with the landmark or star in the background. We stopped at Walt Disney's star and Michael Jackson and we stopped many more times. We had fun, we would hold hands while penny boarding and it was so fun. A few fans came up to Ricky and said I love you and he took pictures with them but I didn't mind. He was a celebrity but I respected that. After he took the photos he whispered in my ear, 

"Babe, No matter how many fans come up to me and say I love you and I saw I love you back, I will always like 1 millions times more." 

That just made me feel special and made me more attracted to him. I leaned in and kissed him. We finished the walkway of stars and were both starving. We found a panera at the end of the walkway so Ricky forced me to go there. I didn't mind, I get to be with Ricky. 

"Babe, what would you like?" Ricky said. 

"I don't know, order for me." I told him. He smiled and went to the register. 

"I'm gonna go find a table." I told him. He nodded.

I looked around and found a booth, sat down and pulled out my phone. I checked twitter to see that #WhosRickysnewgirlfriend was trending. I clicked the hashtag to see a bunch of pictures of Ricky and me. I looked through my feed to see that some fans had found out who I was because of my selfie with Jenn and Andrea yesterday. Some people shipped us and some people were really bitchy about Ricky and I and were annoying just because they were jealous fans. 

Ricky came over and sat down. He saw that I was checking my twitter feed.

"How you liking twitter?" He asked.

"It's good but there is a lot of people asking about us and #whosRickysnewgirlfriends is trending."I told him.

"Don't worry babe, the fans just have to get used to us." 

"I'm just not used to the hate."

"Ignore it, its just people who are jealous and want to be you." 

"Ok.So what did you get me?" 

"It's a surprise but I know you will like it."

"Ok, I'm trusting you again."

"You can always trust me babe."

Just then, the food came. Ricky got some soup, bread, and salad. Ricky ordered me, chicken noodle soup and bread. We both ate and chatted. After we finished our meal, I checked my phone to see that it was 4 o'clock. 

"Ricky, It's 4 and takes an hour to get back, we should go." I told him.

"Ok, but let's get a cab back to the car." He replied.

"Ok, Let's go." 

We put our stuff away and walked outside. Ricky looked for a cab and I stood next to him. After about 5 minutes, a cab finally came. We hopped in for a 5 minute ride to the other end of the walkway of fame. It was a lot longer pennyboarding it, it took us 2 hours because we kept stopping. We got back to Ricky's car, paid the taxi driver and headed back home. 

What a perfect way to end the perfect 1st date. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 3 26
read to find out
6K 6 23
read to find out
33.2K 1K 72
Continuation of I'm not like them