The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

56: Game on

1.2K 41 20
By BlueChipMochi

°°°

"I hate to admit it, Soonyoung... but he's someone that will always has a special place in my heart." I said out of deep thinking.

"Special?" Hoshi quietly asked.

"I thought I can run away from the memories we've created together, but it was too beautiful that it hurt me when I tried to erase it. " I finally breathed out and looked at Hoshi with a bitter smile.

"He's my man.... but in the past."

For a brief moment, Hoshi was surprised to hear the sudden confession from me, but from a curious expression now his face turned serious.

"How did you lose him?"

His inquiry made me flinched inwardly. It somehow gave pain somewhere in my heart. Everything suddenly replayed in my memory box like a movie which made my lower lips quivered and I was breathing hard but I tried not to make it obvious as I immediately turned my face away from Hoshi.

I was sick of the same emotions everytime Wonu's topic to get involved. I was tired and wanted to get rid of it. It was getting lame because I kept holding on something that wouldn't come even I waited, because the string of hope almost gone. Deep down, I thought maybe its time for me to accept the reality now, and moved on.

I took a deep breath before answering him.

"He could've tell me, you know..... If he had explain , at least I would've gotten some clarity out of it, but he wasn't. He wasn't, so all I can think about is that he tired of me so he left." I uttered out silently.

"He took care of me very well. That only make me depend on him too much, and now I regretted it. I shouldn't had depend on him. He almost everyday with me, but when I woke up from my comatese state, he's already gone." I added with a bittersweet smile.

Hoshi listen to my confession in silence. He slightly gaped at me after I had confessed out everything to him - from my past relationship with Wonu, his mother hatred towards me, the accident until the last day I met him.

"Are you sure this is not a kdrama?" Hoshi gasped as now both of us were seated on the sofa in the hotel room.

"No.. Soonyoung," I slowly let out a sigh.

"I mean, your family , your childhood friend... I can't seem to believe it," He frowned and I smirked.

"I'm telling you the truth bro, you can ask our uncle." I chuckled softly, as if it didn't matter to me anymore.

"I know you're telling the truth seeing how you lashed out on me when I asked about him before. Wait, so the bracelet you've been wearing since.... was it from him?" Hoshi continued with his eyes glinted with much curiosity.

A faint smile formed on my lips as I looked at the bracelet wrapping your wrist. Why did I'm still wearing this?

"Yeah.. I was not a happy kid before Soonyoung-ah. And he was the one who would always give me strength. In fact, I can faced all the darks and hell moment is because of him, he's my hope to bear another day after I lost my mother." I smiled to myself as I spoke.

"God, does that hurt." Hoshi murmured, clutching his heart and I inwardly thanked him, appreciating the way he would always care about me as brother.

"But you think you're moved on now?"

I was quiet for a moment as I was thinking. I didn't know if it was a mistake to say the truth because I have love Mingyu now, but I couldn't deny it anymore..

I loved him. You know, as much as you can love someone that wasn't yours, The feelings were just there, in the corner. It was crazy right? I mean, how do you move on - falling in love with another man - when you've never stopped loving someone else?

"I think it took me this long to realize what moving on meant. It doesn't mean forgetting what you've left behind. It means making him a memory and deciding to have a future without him in it..."

Surprisingly, I was shocked that was what I told to Hoshi. But it was true.

"Woah.. That's sad and beautiful at the same time." Hoshi spoke out of sympathy.

"Are you alright, Haeun? Open up your old story to me." Hoshi suddenly put a hand on my shoulder as he gave an assuring squeezed on it.

I pursed my lips and looked down, fiddling with my fingers. I was quiet for a while as I was deeply reflecting myself on his question.

"I'm alright... It's quite refreshing to step out from my comfort zone for once a while." I muttered, trying to sound confident, my heart felt heavy as I knew how vulnerable I felt at the moment I let it out to him.

And eventhough I wanted to tell him that I would not be alright because I was afraid I would break down in front of him, the thoughts of Mingyu and people around me, told me that it was okay.

Yeah right, Soonyoung..

I took a deep breath, it was better this way, there was nothing wrong to face the fear and stop running away.

"Take your time, princess. Don't feel pressured. Those memories were in the past for reason. Let me tell you the truth that no one tells you, there's bravery in being vulnerable." Hoshi slightly bumped his shoulder onto mine for encouragement as he sat closer. His 10:10 eyes looked so genuine.

He looked at me with his handsome smile, and I felt relief washed over me that he somehow told me to trust him. Aside from Mingyu and Jaehun, I knew Hoshi was another person would stay by my side and I'm willing to give anything in return.

"If you ever wonder the pieces from your past will make everyone leave your side, don't be, Haeun. Everyone will come and go, no matter what the reason is." He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

"The boys or anyone else better not hurt you, or I will punch them in their face." Hoshi menaced.

I couldn't help but laugh at his last remark. Because as he pulled away his eye gaze changed into a serious one. But I nodded anyway and believed his word as Hoshi is quite scary when he get angry and with his temper he might punch someone.

"Thank you, Soonyoung. You're my sweetest cousin ever." I hugged his arm, eventhough the cringeness level was too much.

"Yeah, because I'm the only cousin you have, rascal." He glared at me, but let out a proud smile afterward at my words.

"Yah, did you remember your owe something with me?" I asked him, reaching out the coffee table to grab a bottle of water.

"What kind of owe?" He frowned, puzzled.

Upon hearing that, I gave him a long stare, my expression changed from calm to a darkened expression. "I saved your ass for your presentation."

(Kindly refer to chapter 24)

Hoshi was trying hard to remember the moment he forgot to bring the pendrive for his school work. When realization finally hit him, he clapped his hands and nodded a few times.

"Ah, that time when you're being suspended from school!" He exclaimed.

"Yah, don't mention it. Anyway, can you do something for me since you owe me one?"

"It depends." He shrugged.

"Can you protect our friendship with the boys and stay beside our uncle for me?" I asked again casually as I drank from the bottle , waiting for his response.

There was a pause as both of us only stared at each other. I could see Hoshi had his eyebrows furrowed a little after he heard my favor. After a few minutes, he finally let out a smirk.

"You really are clingy with them, don't you?" He slightly turned to look at me with his lips tugged upwards.

"I think I do..." I replied with the same smile as the image of the boys flashed into my mind.

I just wish that I have strength to meet them, without feeling doubt of their impression towards me after they saw me so vulnerable last time.

--------------------

Weekend!

It's been such a long time since I last went out for shopping. I didn't even remember the last time I had gone out for fun or buying clothes. And I was not a fans of shopping so it was understandable.

I decided to walk alone around Dongdaemun. It would be uncomfortable for them to follow me up to girl's shop right?

All it took was around one and half hour to get what I needed, well just some necessary things like shirts, pairs of jeans and some skin care because Hoshi had been nagging about how bad my skin had gotten. So, with the recommendation of the expert in the store, I managed to buy some or else I would be so lost.

I found Hoshi and Jaehun in a man's cloths store as I finished buying alone.

"I'm done," I announced.

Uncle Jaehun turned his head to look at me and gave me a smile.

"So, what have you bought?" I asked, pointing at the paper bag in Jaehun's hold.

"Some polo shirts for office and belts." He said and I nodded.

"Oh," Jaehun added, "and I wanna buy a shoes too. Let's find one after this."

My ears perked up immediately at his words, and looked at him with my puppy eyes."Can you buy me one too?"

"Sure," Jaehun answered, smiling.

"Assa! Thank you uncle!" I gave him a thumb up playfully.

Hoshi just came out of the fitting room and walked up to uncle and me with check shirt in each of his hand.

"Haeun-ah, can you choose for me? Which one is prettier?" Hoshi took out two check shirt , one is green, one is purplish rainbow.

"Hmm, both look pretty." I commented and looked at Jaehun's reaction. He nodded too, agreeing with me.

"Really? Ah, but I should just choose one, because I have to spend money on something else." Hoshi gave a pleading look, pouting.

I shook my head, letting out a chuckle, " You're cute but you know, face is doing all the works. If you're ugly, no matter what you wear won't look fancy." I end it with a devillish smirk on my lips.

"Yah, are you saying I'm ugly? I got face too! Girls at our school are lining up waiting for me." Hoshi retorted exageratingly, rolling his eyes.

Jaehun and I chuckled at his hurt expression.

"Just kidding Hosh, you'll look good in both. So pick it all." I tried to console him but he still looked upset, so I hurriedly added, "I like your dressing sense."

"Yeah, pick both. I'll buy it for you." Jaehun said and Hoshi smiled widely.

"Well, hurry up. I'm freaking hungry right now." I muttered causing both of them turned around and walked to the counter immediately.

--------------------

"Thank you for the gift uncle!" Hoshi and I exclaimed as soon as we stepped out from the shoes store.

Jaehun immediately turned red when the salesperson inside the store chuckled as they heard our voice. Jaehun's eyes enlarged his eyes in embarrasment.

"Lower your voice yah!"

"Why?" I asked mischievously and let out smirk while Hoshi grinned widely at him.

Our uncle gritted his teeth and walked ahead of us. Hoshi and I chuckled together, succed to annoy him. We did a high- five before ran up to him.

An hour later, we went to Itaewon to grab our lunch plus dinner because it almost past 4 and we still haven't eat anything. We ate at a korean reastaurant that was famous for it modern interior design although they offered local food.

Uncle Jaehun was the one who suggested this place. He said he came here once with his colleague and the food was so delicious so he wanted me and Hoshi to try it too.

"Samchoon (uncle), will be alright for you to buy all of this?" Hoshi suddenly change the topic as soon as our bunch of food arrived, the plate seemed like it won't stop coming out from the kitchen. Uncle Jaehun's frowned in confusion as he heard Hoshi.

"What do you mean?" Uncle asked while I was already laughing at Hoshi's question. I got what he meant.

"Aah, will uncle be able to handle the cost for today?" I snorted, and Hoshi grinned at me widely before hand out chopsticks for Jaehun and me.

"I'm just wondering,.. because look at our food, it's enough to feed 10 people." Hoshi exclaimed and scrunching his nose cutely.

Uncle Jaehun let out a laugh because he thought Hoshi was cute worrying about the cost. "You thought I can't afford it? Soonyoung-ah, I'll buy it for both of you even I'm in debt!" He announced confidently which making me flattered.

"Oooohh, bragging he's rich!" I cooed.

"Dwasseo (forget it) , just eat as you want. The food is getting cold." Jaehun said before dugged into his food and so we were.

After awhile.....

I was dying, I was exhausted of walking and because of the amount of food I was getting today made me feel so sleepy and drowsy.

"I want to go home and just sleep," I groaned as I finished my business in the restaurant's washroom.

I quickly walked back to our table with the anticipation to go home but only to find out that both Hoshi and Jaehun weren't there anymore. I looked around the restaurant and then reached outside to search for them, but they're nowhere to be found.

At that moment, my step halted when I got a called from Hoshi and I picked it up immediately.

"Yah, where are you going? Why did you leave me alone?" I whined like child being left. Then, I heard Hoshi giggled on the other line.

"We ate too much, so I want to take a walk at the park to digest the food. Come here, we're waiting for you." He said and I frowned deeper as I felt it was unfair to just go without noticing me.

"Why can't you guys wait for me? I don't took long though." I huffed.

"Ey, mianhae. Now just come here faster. The park is just nearby." His voice soften to make it up. I had no other choice and went to the park he had mentioned.

When I reached the park, I took a moment to observe my surrounding in awe. Its been awhile since I saw the world seems bright as the summer light up the world with its sunny sun. Or was it always like this, it's just me who never realized it? Because I was stucked in the dark.

I found myself walking around the park while searching for my uncle and cousin. I tilted my head, because strangely, I noticed in front of me there was a familiar black Valentino bag on the ground.

It was Hoshi's. He was wearing it all day today. But before I could make any step further, loud shouting voices echoed in my ears.

"She's here!"

"Affirmative!"

"Fire in the hole!"

Someone shouted and came out from the bushes as they just fired an imaginary bomb and was now waiting the bomb to explode.

And little did I know, I was 'bombed' with popcorns that exactly hit my face, which made me gasp and drop my jaw in disbelief. For a moment, I couldn't grasp the situation well, but when I heard the mischievously laugh behind me, that was when I knew who they were.

"Yah!" I shouted out in anger. I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I felt the sticky on my face because of the popcorns.

Turning around, I was surprised to the sight of the boys appeared one by one after my eyes . The boys that I haven't seen for almost 2 weeks which strangely had created a void in my life.

SURPRISE!! (Shua's voice)

They looked so entertained by my reaction as they were cracking up in evil laughter. Despite those crackhead's presence made me happy, I still felt my heart burning to seek for revenge.

"You guys are so dead!" I brushed off the popcorn out of my face and quickly took anything near me, and the timing was perfect as I saw Dokyeom.

We made an eye contact.

"Haeun, it's not me who suggest the idea!" He ran away, yet turning his head back to check on me.

I didn't think any longer, I just threw away the thing in my hand and it hit his back quiet strong because unfortunately, I fired him using Hoshi's bag. A cussed could be heard from Dokyeom along with a yelp.

"Headshot!" I smirked.

"That's hurt!" Dokyeom yelled in pain causing me to laugh because his reaction was so funny and now glaring at me.

But it didn't last long as it stopped as soon as another handful of popcorns hit the side of my face and the sticky feeling was back. Dokyeom was back to laugh a fit as he saw my reaction changed as in a blink of eyes.

"Dokyeom hyung, I got your back." Seungkwan smirked and sticked out his tongue at me.

"Mwoyaa! Aish!" I let out a sharp breath and sighed loudly. "I ain't playing this! I'm not in the mood!" My tone was darkened as I was annoyed.

There was a moment of dreadful silence as everyone suddenly shutted their mouth off, including Hansol, looking guilty when I shot a glare towards everyone.

I brushed off those sticky caramel popcorns away with scowl.

"Aish, I already said, this isn't a good idea! She will get trigger!" Hoshi hissed at Seungkwan.

"Mianhae, Haeun-ah... don't be mad~" Seungkwan pinched my cheeks, doing his aegyo. He's so damn cute and my eyes softened at this.

"Shut up, you rascal." I wore a blank face look and swatted his hands off my cheeks. Seungkwan giggled and slung his arm over Hansol's shoulder as he walked towards me.

"Is that how you guys greeted me when we almost didn't see each other for one month? Tch, " I frowned as I raked my hair to the back.

"Yeah, because we've missed to tease you so much Haeun," Hansol smiled brightly at me while removing away the leftover popcorns on my hair.

"Ah, it's hurt." Dokyeom came over while massaging his back shoulder. I beamed him a serve you right look and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyway, are you feeling better Haeun?" Hansol asked, hesitantly. I just smiled faintly at everyone, nodding my head.

Seungkwan blinked and pouted, "Aish, you brat. You're making me worries!" He hit my forearm lightly causing you to chuckle.

"Didn't know that I make you that flustered, Seungkwan-ie?" I said, a smirk etched on my lips.

Dokyeom cleared his throat, and I looked up at him. He hugged you, " Thank god, you're fine!"

I opened my mouth to say something but that moment when Seungkwan, Hoshi and Hansol also crushed their body onto you, making a warm group hug. I stiffen, but relaxing a bit and smiled, just listened them cheering.

"Hoshi hyung, your bag." Dokyeom said after we pulled away. Almost immediately his gummy smile disappeared as the curve flip downside.

"Aish, look at what've you done to my Valentino bag. It's my mom's present!" Hoshi whined when he saw there's little dirt on his bag. He brushed it off with a pout on his lips.

"Haeun, come on. Let's rent a bicycle there." Dokyeom ignored Hoshi, and urged me by pulling my arm.

"Kajaaaa!" Seungkwan pulled my other arm, and they jumped up and down like little kids, making me laughed at their mischievous side.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Hoshi was giving us an unbelievable look as his shoulder dropped in upset.

"Soonyoung-ah, let's go."

With that, we left to the bicycle rental hut and rented bicycle for six of us including uncle Jaehun. The evening flowed with laughter, screamed and groaned as everyone started to feel the fun and competitive because Seungkwan suggested to have a relay bicycle race between two team.

For team one, Seungkwan, Hoshi and me. And for team two, uncle Jaehun ,Dokyeom and Hansol. The game continued after the first runner which were Hoshi and Dokyeom.

Unexpectedly, Hoshi managed to widen the gap and now my team was leading. Hoshi quickly passed up with Seungkwan at the end point as he was the second runner

"Aah! Museowoo! (It's scary!)" Seungkwan yelled while speeding up. "Haeun-ah!!!!"

"Yah! You're the one suggesting this game. It' okay! You won't fall! Fatser " I cheered him up as I was waiting for him at the finishing line for the last runner.

Hansol let out a mocking laughter looking at Seungkwan's face.

"Your team is messed up because of him." Hansol cracked up.

"Yah! Let see who'll mess up after this." I said in challenging tone.

Seungkwan was already behind uncle Jaehun who was also almost lost his stamina and out of breath cycling towards us.

"Hansol-ah go!!" Jaehun screamed before he touched baton with Hansol. I gritted my teeth because I couldn't accept it if my team lose.

"Seungkwan palli!!! Aish!" I bursted up.

That's when he sped up too much and could not control his bicycle's direction. In that panic situation maybe he was forgot there was brake invented in this world to make the bicycle to stop, as Seungkwan didn't pull the brake instead but just crashed on a bush after passed my hand up.

A collective of gasped could be heard inclucing Seungkwan's yelp in pain because he fell to the ground along with his bicycle.

"Ouch!" Seungkwan yelped.

"Yah! Are you okay?" Jaehun asked hastily.

"Omo! Mianhae Seungkwan-ah!!" I shouted at him before started to ride my bicycle and speeding up to chase Hansol who was already a few metres in front me.

At that moment, I felt sorry to Seungkwan because my competitive side really won over my sympathy side. I didn't think twice to leave even after seeing his hilarious fall.

I tried my best to cycle the pedal as fast as I could, narrowing the gap between Hansol. Hoshi and Dokyeom watched nervously at me and Hansol, not knowing whose team would win.

As if in slow motion... Hansol and I gave our final spurt and ... he reached the fnishing line first.

"Yeahh!!" Dokyeom cheered loudly as he hugged Hansol and jumped excitedly while Hoshi and I frowned and rolled our eyes, admitting our loss.

---------------------------

MINGYU POV:

I looked around to check on the presence of my training mates behind me and made sure no one wasn't here as I entered our training changing room quietly.

"Oh, are you having fun today?" I asked with a smile playing on my lips and took a seat on one of the bench.

"Yes, it's so fun. As expected from Seungkwan and Dokyeom." Haeun chuckled a little.

"And Seungkwan fell into a bush, you should see the scene."

Just hearing her voice was enough to end my exhaustion as I was trained since morning.

Upon she said that, a wave of relief washed over me, because I knew how much Haeun overthink about meeting them again. She was afraid if they ever took her as pathetic, which might be teared her inside. But, I trusted my friends weren't someone like that.

"Really? Ah~ I should be there." I replied, laughing.

"I'm sorry, I can't come along. Coach Jin suddenly called us back to sport centre, there's a change in our tentative." I explained guiltily.

I heard she hummed over the phone, " It's okay, Mingyu. I understand, it's not in our control. But don't work so hard, and don't get injured okay."

Her voice sounded awkward because she literally pretending not too sound soft. I just let her and listened to Haeun continued her words.

"Oh and, tell Minghao and Wonwoo that I said good luck. Oh, I need to go right now, Hoshi is calling to play game with him. I will call you again....bye Mingyu." Haeun said hurriedly as I could hear Hoshi's voice calling her name at the back.

"Arasseo. Bye Haeun." I said before ended the call.

"Mingyu," I heard someone called me causing to flinch in surprise. I looked up only to see Wonwoo.

He snickered, "Why did you surprise so much? Did Haeun call you? What did she say?" He asked curiously.

I frowned at Wonwoo and scoffed inwardly why did he ask so much?

"Haeun just asked the reason we can't join them. That's all." I answered him eventually.

"That's all?" He raised his brows, demanding more answer.

"And , she said good luck for both you and Minghao." I added and that was I heard Wonwoo sighed heavily.

"I really want to meet her so badly. I miss her." Wonwoo muttered causing my head snapped towards him.

I just rolled my eyes at his sentence. My mouth was itched to expose the secret to Wonwoo so that he would stop saying something like that in front of me. If not for Haeun, I would just tell him the truth about our relationship.

A moment of silence passed by before I heard Wonwoo inhaled sharply.

"Yah, Mingyu. About my invitation to enter international team, I've rejected it. I recommend your name and Minghao to be evaluated." He informed out of blue, his voice sounded serious.

"What? But aren't your mom will not agree with it." I glanced up to face him.

"She have to accept it. I can't help it." He answered, with so authority laced in his voice.

"You look so determine, Wonwoo hyung. Are you sure? Tch, but first of all, why?" I raised a brow.

"Rather than saying I don't want, I'd say more like, because I got attached on something here that I wouldn't give up to leave it." Wonwoo said meaningfully. His lips quirked up slightly into a smile.

"What do you mean?" Mingyu asked, glancing at him with brows raised.

A/n: hello guys!!!! Okay next part would be published asap.

Ahh I miss the boys so much! So how is it when Haeun reunited with her friends ? The vacation, spending time with her family and friends? She's going through healing so it might be confusing for her character.

Game is on for Mingyu and Wonwoo.

And i realized i have to end this book in few more chapters.. so follow me to get more info ♡♡

Tell me about your thoughts on this chapter. Dont be shy guys hehe i will reply to some. Dont forget to vote and comment!!

Thanks for 50k reads! I love you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 720 13
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎?"
625K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
87.8K 3.2K 25
Would you like to be his mother ? - Joshua Written by - Minty Started on - 20th January 2022 Ended on - 27th January 2022 Published on - 27th Janu...
93.6K 4.3K 38
In which Jeon Wonwoo and I sort of got married... in a parallel world, yes! Between the time when I had to work extra harder than how I expected to f...