Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Interview Time!

13K 451 378
By saegulkim

Author's note-

This is an interview taken by me to the characters of this book for any confusions. Do read, it's really important.

The italics are spoken by the author aka me and the normal font are spoken by the characters.

________________________________

Jimin•

"So Jimin, why did you ask Yeseul out when you were 6 years old? It's stupid."

"My mom and her ex boyfriend were in a relationship at that point of time. I didn't even know what the term 'asking out' meant. I just did it for fun because Taehyung was just too much into playing his 'video games'."

"Ahh~ I see. So do you regret it?"

"No, not at all! Yeseul and I have a very special relationship. And to be honest, I do see a bright future along with her." *blushes*

"Aww Jiminie, you're so cute!"

"No, author-nim! Only Yeseul can call me Jiminie!"

"Eh, Fine. Our next question—Where is your dad? We always see your mom dating a different man and she is also referred as 'Ms. Park.' Why is that?"

"Our dad left us when I was..I don't know what age. He was sweet though. I remember him taking me out for a walk. He'd always buy me chocolates. He was actually a nice person but was basically caught cheating on my mom. My mom, on the other side, did not do anything but divorce him because she was cheating behind his back too."

"And now this is what you call a fucked up family."

"Hey, that's just mean now."

"Haha..sorry. And for our next question— How often do you jerk off when you think about Yeseul?"

"Author-nim, that is just too personal now. I hope I am getting paid for this interview." *sighs* "I don't do it pretty often. 5-6 times a week, I guess."

*whispers to herself* "horny teenagers hehe" *sits straight* *Have you ever said the three magical words—'I Love You' to Yeseul?"

"When we were small, we used to say it but now, I don't think so. I know that I love her but it just gets awkward. I mean, it's been so long."

"Yeaa, correct." *rolles her eyes* "When do you plan on taking her virginity away?"

"Virginity? Whoa...that's a big word. We both are virgins and to be honest, I think that I can wait for her. BUT—sometimes she just makes it too obvious. It's really hard to control when I am with her."

"Ah~ I see. Don't you think that peeping on Yeseul while she was changing is a perverted thing to do?"

"Hey, first of all, I was peeping on my girlfriend and secondly, who said I wasn't a pervert?"

"One reason I hate guys. And the last question— What is your wildest fantasy when it comes to making love?"

"Do you have a problem calling it 'sex'?"

"It's your interview. Just answer the freaking question."

"Ugh." *rolles his eyes* "This is not what I signed up for. My wildest fantasy has to be..hmmm...teasing Yeseul with a vibrator. Like, I'd like for her to wear a vibrator which would be controlled by me. I also like the babygirl-daddy thingy. It's kind of my kink."

"Ayy, I like that." *smirks* (My book Vibrator is coming soon based on Jimin's fantasy and Jungkook's lead)

Yeseul•

"Why are you so innocent, Yeseul?"

"What do you mean by 'why am I so innocent?' I am not innocent! I have already had my first kiss!"

*sighs* "Yeah, have you watched porn?"

*blushes* "P-P-P-Porn???? Urm...yeah! One time...I guess?"

*sighs again* "Do you fantasise about Jimin?"

"Oh yeah! I do!"

*finally interested* "About what? Do tell."

"I always imagine us on a date or some kind of a thing. Like, eating ice cream on a park bench and stuff, you know?"

*sighs in frustration* "Bitch, you don't even deserve my Jiminie." *whispers*

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing. Anyways, let's go to the next question— Is Jimin gonna be the one you give your virginity to?"

*blushes* "Obviously...who else is it gonna be then?"

*smirks* "You never know. Next question— When Jimin removed his shirt in a few chapters ago, how did you feel?"

"I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE! I have legit never felt that before. When he removed his shirt, I just wanted to touch him for some freaking reason while knowing the fact that he was smelling disgusting and was sweaty."

"Hm~ How did your first kiss felt like?"

"It was amazing. I'd always wonder about how kisses actually felt and when Jimin kissed me that day, I got my answer."

"Remember a few years ago when Jimin became naughty and started grazing his hand up to your thigh in the class? How did that felt?"

"Oh, that felt weird. Definitely. I still have no clue why he did it though."

"Yea, you're really dense, Yeseul." *sighs* "Last question— Have you guys 'French kissed' yet?"

"French kiss?"

*sighs* "Have you guys involved the tongue in your kiss yet?"

"Urm...no."  *blushes*

"Do you plan on doing it?"

"I don't know." *blushes even harder*

*internally screaming* I'll kill you.

Jin•

"So how does it feel like to destroy one's innocence?"

"You're talking as if I did a crime. Basically, if I wasn't there to destroy Jimin's innocence, this book wouldn't even have a plot. Jimin needed help and I helped him. That's it."

"As if this book wouldn't have a plot. Just answer the questions without sass, will ya? And what's up with you and Namjoon? You guys should get into a relationship already!"

"Ah I'd love to. I hope you see some Namjin in the upcoming chapters."

"Cool cool~ How was Hyejin though?"

"Oh she was...nice? I mean, we did have fun but she was nothing compared to Namjoon."

"I see somebody doesn't like to take the lead in the bed, eh?" *smirks*

*blushes* "W-What?!"

"Hehe. Next question— When did you and Namjoon started dating?"

"Hmm...around when we were 17, I guess. Everything was fine, until his parents came in between."

"Aww, that's sad. Though, when did his parents come in between?"

"It happened when we were in high school. His parents found out but at that point of time, Namjoon didn't care. He was a chill person. But yet, we started drifting apart. And now, I think that we are the farthest away from each other."

"I hope you both get back together soon."

"That depends on you, author-nim." *pissed*

"Hehe, oops. Anyways, this one is a tricky question. Why do you think that you are bad at making decisions?"

"Why shouldn't I? I destroyed Jimin's innocence, let go of the perfect man I was dating and spilled apple juice all over my hamster! It's just the truth!"

"To be honest, I feel the saddest for the hamster." *sighs*

Taehyung•

"Since when have you and Jimin been best friends?"

"I can't even remember. We have been best friends since our childhood. Obviously, Yeseul was there too but she isn't as close to me as Jimin."

"That's mean. Did you not like the fact that Yeseul and Jimin were dating?"

"Nope. I hated it. Because of the fact that they started dating, I always thought that Jimin was better than me. I thought that he was smarter and was maturer than me. Obviously, I didn't let him realise that. All of it changed though, after I met Jungkook."

"Right, when did you and Jungkook meet?"

"In middle school. He was a new transfer student from Busan. Me, Jimin and Jungkook started spending a lot of time together. But sometimes, I'd only call Jungkook to my house so that we could secretly play his favourite game, overwatch. And that's when I found out that I had feelings for him."

"You guys literally betrayed Jimin, but okay. Next question— Have you two gotten physical yet? If yes, who is the top and who is the bottom?"

*blushes* "I am the top"

"Haha alright." *smirks*

Jungkook•

"I am gonna ask you the question everybody is dying to know the answer of."

"O-Okay."

"How did it feel when you made love with your beloved, TaeTae?" *smirks*

"You're so rude, author-nim." *blushes and looks away* "It hurt a lot. But looking at TaeTae and knowing the fact that he was feeling pleasure kept me going on."

"Aww!" *rubs a fake tear* "You both are legit the reason I ship TaeKook so much!"

"Let's keep this professional, author-nim. It's an interview."

"Haha, yeah." *chuckles nervously* "Anyways, what is your relationship with Yeseul?"

"Noona is really sweet. She helps me whenever I need help or am in trouble. She was my first friend in Seoul."

"I see that you respect her a lot. But let's not talk about her."

"But you asked the questi—"

"What is the most romantic thing TaeTae has done for you?"

"Hmm..it was when I had a high fever. My parents weren't home and coincidentally TaeTae came to my house that night. When he got to know that I had fever, he snapped out, scolded the hell out of me for not telling him and then started acting like a mother." *chuckles* "eventually, I dozed off as he took care of me. But when I woke up, I saw that Taehyung was sleeping beside me, totally ignoring the fact that I had a high feve—author-nim, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes." *sniffs* "I-I am totally fine. I hope you both get married in the future and have 33 babies." *cries softly*

"Ahaha we are men, we can't get pregnant." *chuckles*

"I'll change the entire biological science. You both just keep trying, okay?"

"Urm...okay?" *totally creeped out*

Yoongi•

"We both would make an amazing duo. We both hate Yeseul." *smirks*

"I don't like you, author-nim. You make the worse plots ever. So stay away from me."

"Okay.." *heartbroken* "Anyways, why do YOU hate Yeseul?"

"She is damn pissing off."

"I don't know whether I can take that as an answe—"

*glares*

"Ugh, Fine. Next question— Are you currently romantically involved with anyone?"

"No. And I do not intend to."

"Why is that so?"

"Relationships suck."

"Reason?"

"Because sleep is better than relationships. Anything which is worse than sleep suck."

*sigh* I think that I should resign. "Now I know that you are a playboy, but still, your mother thinks that you're pretty innocent. Why's that?"

"Just smile and ask for gummy bears."

"Whoa, I think that I should try that. And the last question— Out of all the girls you've played with, has anyone of them fallen in love with you?"

"Only one. I usually tell girls before itself that I don't want any strings attached but there was this one girl who didn't leave. She actually liked me but I didn't give her attention."

"Aww, I feel bad for her! What was her name?"

"Jaehee. Damn hot. The queenka of the highschool I went to."

"You should be a little more considerate towards other's feelings!"

*glares*

"Or you could just grab me and flush me down the toilet." *shivers*

Hoseok•

"And here comes my favourite teacher!"

"And here comes my favourite author!"

"Aww, stop~" *blushes* "Just why exactly is Jimin your favourite student?"

"He is real kind and good at dance."

"I see, and how is Yoongi, your roommate?"

"He is really amazing. But he sure is kinda lazy. He doesn't attend the lectures very well and ends up making a fake medical form for his absence."

"Kind of expected, haha. Anyways, next question— If you had to choose one between being a sunshine and dancing, what would you choose? I am already sorry for asking this."

"Ah, I'd choose to be a sunshine and dance my light all over the world." *smiles*

Kill me already.

Namjoon•

"You haven't made a lot of appearance, have you?"

"You're the one to blame." *glares at author-nim*

"Hehe...do you miss Jin?"

"I miss him like crazy. My parents have been calling me out for marriage meetings but I just can't concentrate on them because of Jin not being with me!"

"Love has no boundaries, my friend."

"YOU BETTER GIVE ME AND JIN HYUNG A HAPPY ENDING, OR ELSE I'll BRAKE YOUR BRACES OFF!"

"Y-Yes." *looks away in shock* So manly.

Mrs. Min•

"I love your comebacks, Mrs. Min."

"Of course! After all, I am Yoongi's mother." *smirks*

"So where is Yeseul's dad?"

"He is at the office, working hard to pay off the electricity bills and stuff."

"Sad~ Next question— Why did you allow Yeseul and Jimin to date at such a tender age?"

"It's a little silly but," *chuckles* "Me and Park have always been BFFs since highschool. It was our dream to get our kids get to know each other and make them fall in love. We promised each other that we would be the coolest mother-in-laws in the entire universe."

"And why is there such a big age difference between Yeseul and Yoongi?"

"Says the one whose sister is 12 years younger than her."

"Hey! Just answer the question!" Geez, what's wrong with them?!

"I fell in love and got married at a young age whereas Park goofed around a bit first and then got married and also divorced. Typical her."

"You pair of BFFs are really weird. Though, I wouldn't have minded Yoongi and Jimin getting together."

"Yeseul and Jimin are made for each other. And Yoongi, he is still an innocent bunny bear." *smiles*

*sighs* God, protect her.

Ms. Park•

"Did it hurt when you found out that your ex husband was cheating on you?"

"No, why would it? I feel sad for the high school girl he was with. I mean, he is really bad i—"

"Let's keep it professional." *clears throat* "Do you like Yeseul?"

"Oh yes! She is amazing. I can totally imagine her being my daughter-in-law. She is really very pretty and Jimin likes her. To be honest, I am pretty proud of Jimin for choosing her."

"We still don't know whether they'll get married yet. They haven't even done anything except a peck."

"WHAT?! My son hasn't?! MY SON?!"

"Urm...yeah?"

*long pause*

"Urm..hello?"

"I think that I need to have a talk with my son. Excuse me."

Okay?

I hope that this clears any doubts you've had. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them here👉🏻

*10 Minutes Later*

"AUTHOR-NIM, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"I-I am sorry, Jimin. I didn't mean to tell your mother that you were still innocent." *runs on the street*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.7K 62
you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was until one night. *lowercase intended*...
5.8K 279 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...
17K 988 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...
40.5K 1.2K 14
Hey my name is Kim Y/N I'm 17 years old I'm a nerd I prefer books than boys because books don't hurt you unlike boys they will eventually play wit...