๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ / '๐™๐™ฆ...

By KAIZSCHE

โ๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ; ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž... More

000 | DEBUT
001 | OIKAWA TลŒRU
002 | HINATA SHลŒYลŒ
003 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
004 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
005 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
006 | SUGAWARA KลŒSHI
007 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
008 | OIKAWA TลŒRU + SUGAWARA KลŒSHI
009 | SEMI EITA
010 | KOZUME KENMA
011 | BOKUTO KลŒTARลŒ
012 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
013 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
014 | AKAASHI KEIJI
015 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
016 | HINATA SHลŒYลŒ
017 | FUTAKUCHI KENJI
018 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
019 | BOKUTO KลŒTARลŒ
020 | BOKUTO KลŒTARลŒ
022 | NISHINOYA Yลช
023 | YAMAGUCHI TADASHI
024 | KUROO TETSURลŒ
025 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
026 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO [2]
027 | HINATA SHOYO + KAGEYAMA TOBIO
028 | MORISUKE YAKU
029 | TANAKA RYUNOSUKE
030 | OIKAWA TOORU [1]
031 | NEKOMA [1]
032 | NEKOMA [2]
033 | NEKOMA [3]
035 | NISHINOYA YUU
036 | TENDOU SATORI
037 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
038 | KUROO TETSUROU
039 | KUROO TETSUROU [2]
040 | AOBA JOHSAI
041 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
042 | BOKUTO KOTARO
043 | AKAASHI KEIJI
044 | KUROO TETSUROU+TSUKISHIMA KEI
045 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
046 | OIKAWA TOORU
047 | SUGAWARA KOUSHI
048 | TSUKISHIMA KEI
049 | KUROO TETSUROU
050 | MIYA TWINS
051 | SAWAMURA DAICHI
052 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO
053 | KUROO TETSUROU
054 | SEMI EITA
055 | USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI
056 | CAPTAINS
057 | OIKAWA TOORU
058 | MIYA ATSUMU
059 | HANAMAKI TAKAHIRO
060 | BOKUTO KOTARO
061 | HINATA SHOYO
062 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME
063 | KENTARO KYOTANI
064 | OIKAWA TลŒRU
065 | MIYA ATSUMU
066 | MIYA OSAMU

034 | KOZUME KENMA

11.5K 313 110
By KAIZSCHE

SHY
シャイ

It had been the first day of class when Kenma first saw you. You wore thin-rimmed glasses, carried along your Nintendo Ds and sometimes your PSP. He also noticed that your bag was brown and in the middle there was a logo of the Survey Corps. He also loved that anime as well.

Kenma thought you were a match made in heaven, seeing as all of your characteristics are the same. You also have a bestfriend that is currently a player at Nekoma Girl's Volleyball club.

He was amazed on how you can balance playing games, watching anime and improving your grades. You were ranked number one for being the student who had the highest grade in Nekoma, despite being a freshman.

He tried to approach you everytime but he failed during those times. It was obvious that you avoided people as well. Your eyes were focused at the screen of your gadget and at the same time you avoided everyone that was on your way.

One day, there was a gathering for both Boys and Girl's volleyball club. Both coaches decided to have a mini celebration because the Girls and Boys got in the Finals. Your bestfriend, Mikoto dragged you along with her, complaining that all you've done for the past years was to play, watch and study and even added in that you should have fun sometimes.

You sighed, rolling your eyes in annoyance but complied to her wishes since she was the reason why her team got in the finals.

The coaches obviously rented the whole place and drank on a seperate room whilst the players were in another room. Kuroo Tetsurou, the captain of the boy's team said that they should all order what they want since it's all on the coaches.

This left the whole team to cheer and went ahead to order several foods for them to eat. You quietly whispered to your friend and she nodded, giving you a wide smile.

Kenma's eyes were focused on you all the time which scared you for a bit and you couldn't eat in peace. In all of the things you hated, eating while somebody watched you was one of those.

You sighed, placed down your spoon and excused yourself from them, leaving the premises to take in a huge intake of air.

Kuroo noticed the way Kenma's shoulders slumped in dejection and sighed. His cat-like eyes returned back to the screen of his console and he silently watched as Kenma lost in a battle against a boss.

The captain's eyes widened upon realising everything. His lips curled into a smirk as he pulled out his phone and texted Mikoto, asking everything about you to help his friend in need.

"Kuroo-senpai, why are you grinning like that?" A clueless Lev questioned, his mouth full of food.

Yaku narrowed his eyes at Lev currently making a mess on the table. He massaged the bridge of his nose and twisted Lev's ear. "Have manners you idiot! Don't talk when you're mouth is full!" Causing the whole room to erupt in laughter.

Upon hearing laughter, you took in deep breaths and entered the room. You sat back down to Mikoto who was currently frowning at a smirking Kuroo.

"Miko-chan, what's wrong?"

She turned back to you and hid her phone, scratching her cheek with a grin. "Nothing! Just someone asking absurd questions."

You followed her gaze, seeing Kuroo texting at his phone and Mikoto's buzzing with notifications.

You raised an eyebrow. "Are you and Kuroo-san dating?"

You asked it as quietly as possible, but Taketora heard everything and repeated the same question aloud. "MIKOTO-CHAN AND KUROO ARE DATING!?"

The celebratory dinner ended in a disaster. Everyone thought both are dating and of course, the two denied it but the other kept pushing them about it, even the coaches who were drunk.

"Fuck's sake," Kuroo groaned, slamming his head against the table Kenma was currently eating on.

"You'd make a great couple, Kuroo," Kenma commented.

Kuroo whipped his head towards Kenma. "You too?!"

The blond male just shrugged and carried on eating. His gaze averted to the newly arrived friends and ignored Kuroo's complaints about Mikoto and the dating scandal he has. Kenma felt his world stop when you locked gazes with him. Call it clichè, but everything just faded in the background and all he could see and hear was you.

"HelloOOOo? Earth to Kenma?"

The blond male broke the eye contact first and stared blankly at his friend. "Mikoto-san's here."

"I'll go ahead then, bye!" Ever since the so-called revelation of their relationship, Kuroo avoided Mikoto like the plague. He explained that it would ruin his reputation as a bachelor captain of Nekoma Boy's team.

Kenma rolled his eyes and picked up his things, trying to catch up with his childhood friend.

"Kuroo!"

The said male stopped on his tracks, completely confused on why his friend went after him. "Kenma?"

The blond male bent on his knees, taking in large gulps of air. He wiped the sweat on his forehead. "I need your help."

"Help? On what?" Once Kenma had finally taken a rest, the two walked around the halls.

"I want to confess."

Kuroo smirked. "To who?"

"None of your business," he replied back.

"But how can I help you, then? When I have absolutely no clue about the girl?" Oh I do have a clue who that girl is.

"Fine."

"It's-"

The bell rang, signalling that break has ended. Kenma and Kuroo said their farewells and went back to their rooms but before Kenma could be out of hearing, he called him back with a naughty smile on his face.

"It's (f/n), isn't it?"

Kenma just nodded and turned around with a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Keep in mind all of the things I taught you, okay Kenma?"

"I will."

"Don't rush into the relationship! You're just confessing to he-"

"Shut up."

"Sorry."

Kenma waved and closed the door on Kuroo's face, whose nose bumped against the hard wood. "Ow," he whined, massaging the painful spot.

You can do this, Kenma. Just keep everything Kuroo taught you in mind. He reminded himself while he was walking to the park, where he and you agreed to meet up.

When he saw you sitting down on a bench, petting a stray kitten, everything that Kuroo taught him jumped outside of the window.

You took the poor kitty in your arms and it purred, nuzzling it's little head against your neck. You giggled, poking it's nose and it meowed in complaint. At the corner of your eyes, you saw Kenma staring at the both of you.

You shyly waved your hand, gesturing him to come closer but he didn't respond and instead stood a few feet away from you, frozen on his position. You frowned, taking the initiative to approach him.

"Kenma, are you okay?"

The blond male blinked three times before smiling at you. "Am I late?"

"No. You were at the right time. You don't mind if we have a little company, don't you?"

Kenma chuckled, eyes softening at the sight of you and the kitten. "Of course."

"Looking closely, you and the kitty look alike," you commented, your eyes casted downwards, looking at the sleeping kitten in your arms.

"Really?" Kenma leaned down, staring intently at the kitten who opened an eye, staring at Kenma as well.

"Not the eyes though. His are a warm shade of blue."

Kenma hummed as the both of you took a seat.

"So, why did you call me?"

It has been 3 months ever since Kuroo taught Kenma how to confess. During that time, he befriended you so you weren't so shy to him anymore.

"Uhm..." he trailed off, looking at the azure blue sky. "I wanted to tell you something."

You chuckled. "So you called me just to tell something? You could've texted or emailed me."

He looked back at you and felt shivers. "This is important."

"Oh, really?"

He nodded, closing his eyes.

"I like you."

He reopened his eyes, seeing you staring at the kitty in thought. A few moments later, he saw the tips of your ears in red.

"I like you too."

i apologise if there are wrong spellings :(

hope this was fluffy :)

i know this request is overdue and i'm sorry about that. i'll be catching up on the many requests you guys sent me.

i passed 9th grade with flying colors!!! i received a certificate from my adviser, being the student in his class that has the highest grade (english) and two others, being the one most punctual and the other for having a general average of 90.

requested by -Perlman_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 257 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
1M 34.1K 90
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ . โž Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
290K 6.2K 26
I read a lot of one shots and stuff so I thought why not write some~ Just a bunch of one shots/scenarios about Haikyuu characters P.s. I apologize if...
4.6K 87 101
[COMPLETE] Welcome to this collection of one-shots (+แถœแดดแดฌแต€แถ แดตแถœ). ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š˜โœ”๏ธ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š’๐š“๐š˜๐š‘โœ”๏ธ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š”๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ โœ”๏ธ ๐™ต๐šž๐š”๐šž๐š›๐š˜ฬ„๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š’ โœ”๏ธ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š›๏ฟฝ...