Naveena STARK :||: Queen Seri...

By sarahthewriter20

Naveena STARK the first book in the Queen Series. Naveena has been playing the Game of Thrones since she was... More

Prologue
Prologue II
1) Naveena
2) Naveena
3) Naveena
4) Naveena
5) Naveena
Under Major Editing
#2

I AM THE AUTHOR!

510 4 0
By sarahthewriter20

I AM THE AUTHOR!!!

Everything in this book has been written the way it is to fit MY storyline. This is a FANFIC, get over it if someone's name is spelt wrong or random relationships pop up that differentiates from the original storyline. This is MY work, you want something to be different don't read it.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of the images or videos appearing in this story, they are only used for my inspiration and creating ideas. Nor do I own any of George R. R. Martin's characters.

This is the first book of the Queen series.

Thank you,
Love always, Sare

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.7K 115
In which Annalys Baratheon is arranged to marry Robb Stark and when her 'father' dies, she is forced to side with the North in the Five War of the Ki...
118K 6.6K 162
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
17.6K 488 52
Forgotten. Overlooked. Aryadne Baratheon is the eldest of the King's children and yet she is known by few. There is a cost when you take a bright min...
144K 3.8K 27
{Book 1: The She-Wolf of Winter} Lilia Stark was the second child born to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. For thirteen years she lived in the qui...