3) Naveena

Naveena
Tilly found me two halls away from my chamber where I was desperately trying to remember how to get there. "My lady!" She scolded gently, the hall bursting with servants and guards moving about the castle in preparation for the feast tonight to celebrate the arrival of the king. 

"You have barely left me with any time!" She fretted and I let her grip my wrist, dragging me along to my room. "We have to get you ready for the feast"

A bath of steaming water had been prepared in front of the fireplace, diffusing scents of jasmine and honey. Tilly quickly helped me shuck off my clothing and shoved me into the tub, at least allowing myself the freedom to wash as she laid a gown of a rich red fabric out on the bed. 

"Where in Seven Hells did you get that?" I frowned, not recalling ever seeing it before as I scrubbed the stink from under my arms. 

"The Lady Sansa has been making it for you ever since the king sent word we were coming to Winterfell," Tilly fussed about with the material, ironing out any creases in the fabric. 

"Well, at least it's not black and yellow."

"There is that to be thankful for," Tilly acknowledged. 

I stood, water cascading down my skin to return to the tub at my feet. The maid came around with a strip of thick cloth and wrapped it around me before I turned into an icicle. The fire was barely keeping the room temperature below freezing. 

There was a knock at the door right as Tilly finished pinning my hair; a braid wrapped around into a crown. "Come in," I called, standing and smoothing down my skirt, facing the mirror as I did a final check. 

In the reflection, I saw Robb enter. He had changed into more formal wear for tonight and had tried to comb his unruly curls. His eyes met mine in the mirror and his mouth parted in astonishment. "Naveena, wow."

I smiled, thanking Tilly as she exited the room, the corner of her mouth tilted upwards. Walking over, I came to stand in front of the young man, letting him take me in. His gaze roved down my figure and back up again. "Ugh, wow."

"Find your words, Robb Stark," I tried not to appear too smug, raising a finger to rest it on his lips. "Are you here to accompany me?"

Clearing his throat, blood rushed to his cheeks as he took my hand in his. "Yes, my l–Naveena," He quickly corrected. "May I escort you to the feast downstairs?"

Something in the pit of my stomach stirred at the glint in those beautiful eyes. Were those butterflies? Letting him take my arm in his, the contact of his warm skin on mine sent tingles through my hand. "You may."

It was quite loud in the crowded hall, the many voices echoing off the hardwood walls. Many people bowed their heads to us out of respect and greeting but Robb never allowed us to stop to talk. He politely answered them in passing, whilst expertly navigating the layout of the hall and moving us towards where his family sat. Lady Catelyn Stark appeared to have eaten something rotten, her pursed lips and hard eyes on me as we approached. Robb didn't seem to notice the disapproval rolling off his mother in waves. 

Robert was sitting at one of the lower tables being obnoxiously loud, five whores surrounding him, one refilling his drink while he slapped another on the arse. Cersei looked on from the high table disapprovingly, her icy gaze quickly turning to me in the arms of Robb Stark. I discreeting dipped my chin to her as he led me towards the other end of the same table, where two empty seats sat between his brother and Prince Joffrey.