LoveBites (Isaac Lahey Fan Fi...

By professionaldreamer

Ranked #1 in Lahey -08/02/2018- Ranked #1 in Isaac -12/14/2019- Ranked #1 in Tyler Posey -01/05/2020- Ranked... More

Author's Note
LoveBites (Isaac Lahey Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 20

1.2K 26 8
By professionaldreamer

I turned around to see Jackson in what looked like an ripped, old, ugly jumpsuit. 

"Jeez you scared us!" I said with relief.

"Uh, what's up with the outfit man?" Stiles asked. 

"Last time I was here, my nice, expensive clothes got dirty. Do you not remember me complaining about it? I literally had to buy new shoes and brought my entire outfit to the dry cleaners. Decided I would save myself from the trouble this time." Jackson replied, clearly annoyed.

Stiles shook his head in agreement. "Eh, I guess you have a point. But your outfit looks like you taped some rags together. Just saying." he said before turning back to look at Scott. 

"It's called fashion. Try it sometime. Flannels are so out of style. But remind me why I am here? Did I really just leave a girl in my bed to spy on Scott with you guys?" Jackson asked. 

"We're not spying, just making sure he's got backup. That would be you and me." Isaac told him, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah, I should have mentioned this earlier, but if a problem arises, I'm supposed to bring Emily back home." Stiles told us. 

Suddenly, I felt my heart sink. Leaving Isaac and Scott here alone just felt... wrong. Wolf or not, I may be one loyal bitch. 

"Nope." I said nonchalantly. 

Stiles sighed. 

"Emily it's for the best. Who knows what they will do to you when Gillyan finds out Scott isn't alone out here." 

"Well if things get ugly out here, you're free to leave. But you aren't going to change my stance on leaving them out here." I replied, pointing to Jackson and Isaac. 

"Wow, sounds like your girlfriend has a death wish, Isaac. Anything to say, loverboy?" Jackson asked. 

"Yeah, please talk some sense into Emily." Stiles added.

Isaac tilted his head back and closed his eyes before speaking. 

"It's her choice if she wants to stay or not. Stiles, you always came along and it was never a problem. What's the difference between you and her?" 

"It's called, 'I don't share blood with Scott'." Stiles replied. 

"Yeah, okay, even more reason for me to be here." I told him. 

"Well what about Melissa? Didn't she just call you? Next thing you know she'll be calling my dad to report you and Scott as missing!"

Mid conversation, we heard a loud growl. 

Everyone looked at each other in fear, almost scared of what would happen next. 

We had all gotten so fixated on who should and who shouldn't be here that we stopped paying attention to what was happening to Scott. 

When we looked, I could tell this was just the start. Gillyan was holding Scott by the neck, whispered something in his ear and proceeded to throw him to the ground. 

"Isaac, should we do something?" Jackson asked, suddenly concerned. 

"If she touches him again, we go in." Isaac said. 

By this time, Gillyan and the other wolf were already storming off, looking unsatisfied. I wondered what they wanted from Scott and why they were arguing for so long. 

Scott was getting up, brushing off the dirt from his clothes. 

"Well this was a waste of time." Jackson said, returning to his normal self. 

"Then leave," Isaac replied. 

"But I kind of want to hear what Scott has to say. I haven't gotten my fill of drama for today." He said. 

"Can you guys give him a signal or something to at least let him know we're here?" I asked the group, ignoring Jackson's comment. 

"I don't want to do anything sudden in case the alphas are close by." Isaac said as he wrapped his arm around me. 

I looked up to his face and watched his eyes, shimmering in the moonlight, transition into a bright, glowing yellow. Moments later, Scott ran up to the bush we were hiding in. He looked very worried and uneasy. 

I finally got up and hugged him. "What's wrong, Scott? You seem.." I couldn't think of the word I wanted to describe him as.

"Pretty messed up. What did she say to you out there dude?" Stiles completed my sentence for me.

Scott looked around before speaking. 

"We need to get out of here, guys. I'll explain everything later. We need to go somewhere safe. I'd say my house but my mom is home and she is probably going to be pissed at us for being out so late, Emily."

"My parents are out of town so I guess you can fill us in at my place. They're looking at houses in London or something." Jackson said.

Finally, he provides something useful tonight. 

Scott looked at Jackson with a weird face. 

"What? What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Nothing... just.. your outfit. Did you make it or something?"

"See! Doesn't it look like he taped some cloth to his legs?" Stiles chimed in.

"Look, do you want my help or not? And I'll make a note to myself to throw this outfit away." Jackson said. 

On the way to Jackson's house, everybody was pretty much silent. Something happened to Scott out there. Gillyan must have said something to him. That's the only explanation for his behavior. I wanted to say something about it to Isaac but it was too quiet. 

"And this is mi casa. Don't overstay your welcome." Jackson said, shoving his key into the door. 

His house was sleek and clean. Similar to mine. I got chills just thinking about home. 

Isaac noticed the goosebumps on my arms. 

"You want my hoodie? You look a bit cold." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Not anymore." I told him, giving him a smile. 

After that, Scott began to pace around Jackson's living room. I could tell some of us were getting impatient. 

"Scott, you gotta give us something to go off of here. At least start from the beginning." Stiles said. 

"I know. Just... give me a minute. It's a lot to process." 

It has to be extremely serious. Something involving Derek. 

I leaned my head on Isaac's shoulder as everyone sat in silence. 

Scott finally broke his silence. 

"Okay, I know you guys have a ton of questions, but just hear what I have to say." He said, still pacing. 

Everybody nodded their heads. 

"Gillyan thinks we know where the missing alpha in her pack is. She sent a couple of wolves from her pack to try and find her down south. It's Avery, Emily. She's the missing alpha. But that's not all. They have Derek. And they're going to kill him unless we find Avery. Or-" He paused and shook his head. 

"Or we give them Emily." He said.

Isaac stood up to defend me.

"No, leave her out of this." He nearly shouted at Scott. 

It finally hit me. Maybe this is what Avery meant when she said I would see her again. Just maybe not in these particular conditions. 

"Isaac, I think I should be involved at least. My sister, my blood. I want to find her, because I need to. I deserve answers too." I stated. 

I am going to find my big sister and nobody is going to stop me. The pack may not show it, but I know they care about Derek. If they want him to live, they have to let me be apart of this. 

"She's right, she knows her better than anyone in this room does. We're going to need her help." Scott argued. 

"Hold on, they are holding Derek hostage?!" Jackson shouted. 

"Yeah, what the hell, Scott? Why didn't you tell us this at the preserve?" Stiles asked.

Scott looked angry and tired.

"I didn't want anyone to hear us. We still don't know how many wolves there are yet. I don't want to take any risks. But we have a week to figure this out. That's all the time she would give me." He replied.

Jackson stood up and pointed a finger at me.

"I'm blaming all of this on you, Emily. All this shit started happening right when you moved here. Just as I thought everyone was moving on. This is all your fault." He said.

After that, my ears went deaf. My mind spaced out. I wasn't filled with anger, I was filled with guilt. I had no idea something this big would ever happen in Beacon Hills. That lives would be taken. 

I could feel my heart break. Because I knew Jackson was right. It's all happening because of me. The only way to make this up to my friends is to fix it. But it's not that easy as a human. 

Turning into a werewolf would make this an awfully lot easier.

*A/N*

Hope you liked this chapter, dreamers! Please vote and/or follow for a dedication! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.7K 16
24 year old sorceress Florence Jones, returns to beacon hills sensing danger coming. Her witchery senses lead her to her old high school where she en...
190K 5.2K 26
[BOOK TWO] ❝But i can make an explosion.❞ If Ellie Argent thought that the weird shit would stop with the death of Peter Hale, then she was wrong. In...
323K 1.6K 16
2 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 7 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 Two years later since the Avengers assembled in New York. Lauren and Steve were instantly partnered up and...
351K 8.5K 57
When Dean unexpectedly returns from Hell, he and Parker are finally given a chance to explore their newfound feelings. But with her hidden wiccan her...