Paradise; Byler. DISCONTINUED...

Από lovingschnapp

❝ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ❞ Περισσότερα

- 1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
5
-Intro-
-6-
-7-
AN
-8-
-10-
-11-

-9-

132 2 4
Από lovingschnapp

Will's pov

We stayed like that are forheads pressed against each other's I opened my eyes slightly seeing the little stars plastered on his cheeks,the red tinted color across his face as well and I smiled.

I took courage and I leaned forward slowly having hope.
I felt his lips press to mine gently and I wasn't sure if I did it right which is why I blushed alot.

I pulled away slowly and he looked at me confused and scared. I panicked and moved away from him fast. "M-mike I'm so sorry I didn't m-mean to.." he stayed quiet and got up and walked out of my room. I stood up.

I stayed standing up and I felt my eyes watery and soon I started crying. "No..no no. What's wrong with you.." I sat down slowly and layed down and covered myself with the blankets. And heard the front door shut.

(SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES.) JAJSKSWK

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...