Does Mama Know Best?

By Dani_Wolf_WolfQueen

Dani Wolf was raised as a monster she never knew what love was like as a kid for her parents raised her as a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Introduction

184 4 0
By Dani_Wolf_WolfQueen

I thought I could have it all. A loving man a child to raise together. But like the monster I was raised to be I destroyed the man I loved and now I might lose the only thing that is keeping me human still. My 2 sons Jason and Johnny. Who I would do anything to protect them. Even if that means going back to the monster I was to get my babies back and safely. It all happened so fast I have no one to blame but myself. I shouldn't have been a fool and got myself into this mess. 

But in order to understand all of this you gotta hear my story. My name is Dani Wolf and I was raised as a killing machine of a monster. Its what happens when your only half human and half beast. Only one side can be dominate while the other gets destroyed for good which one will I choose by the end of this fate that I put myself into? Only one way to find out then shall we? Let me start at the beginning on how this all happened. 

How I almost lost my 2 sons who I love and adore and protect with my life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
147K 7.5K 20
This is a sequel to my mates secret life. Xander knows something is wrong. The return of the dead daughter that his parents had always thought was d...
334 35 35
This is all about a girl who has gone through some tough times in her life. Her parents both died in a car crash and she was had to stay with her mom...
90.2K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...