Stuck with my Vampire Mate

By -parvdhi-

Highest ranking :- #2 as on 16/06/18 in vampire, #5 as on 07/12/2020 in demons, #1 as on 29/12/2022 in fantas... More

A/N
1 - Vampires do exist
2 - The Escape
3 - Mr. Perfect
4 - Sid
A/N
5 - Vampires suck
6 - Ryan 'O' Donnels
7 - His Family
A/N
8 - Hell of friends
9 - Prank Gone Wild
10 - Socializing time.
11 - His Mate
12 - Helena
13 - The Unexpected
14 - Do Not Hurt Her
15 - I Always Have A Hold On You
16 - First mystery
A/N
17 - Cole
18 - The fairy goddess
19 - No more secrets
20 - I Can't!
21 - Ready to go
22 - The Journey
23 - Life is always a drama
24 - Seems like a fairy tale
25 - Complicated Life
26 - Stupid Emotions
27 - Nightmares And Reality
Game for him, war for another..
Bad Blood......
Ignacia.....
Story time....
Story goes on....
True love.....
Always together....
Her heart.....
New cover.....
Dead Lovers
Secrets are revealed......
Everyone has their own story.....
He is mine....
Vampire traits.......
Death.....
Who's mommy here?
A chance...
Will you????
Epilogue....
AN
A\N
Healing From You
EN ROUTE TO LIFE

Fate is cruel...

7.1K 391 19
By -parvdhi-

"Make a wrong move, Ryan, and your next friend will be literally dropped dead. You know, I don't make jokes."

Dead... That was all I heard. Helena's scream resonated in my ears. My best friend's dead? No, she is not. I can save her. She is still breathing, barely. There is hope.

Just when she thought that her life was perfect, things had to go down, didn't they? After everything she suffered, is God still cruel to her?

Why blame God when all the wrong doings were done by him, Asmodeus?

My vision blurred because of the unknown tears that escaped without my consent. Still, I managed to see him, now holding Adrian. How?

"I never sketched you for a cry baby, Princess."

His voice was more irritating when heard in person. And Princess? After everything, he's calling me a Princess? That son of a bitch.

"Leave him Asmodeus."

Ryan was gritting his teeth and clenching his palms into fists.

"Of course I will leave him. I have no use for this trash, after all."

Adrian groaned and spat at Asmodeus.

"I'd rather be trash than be used by you, Bastard."

Now that's my Adrian. But Asmodeus seemed not to hear him, as his gaze was fixed on me.

"I will free all your friends, Ryan, but I want her."

"NO..." Ryan's voice was final and determined.

"You leave me no choice."

Asmodeus once again raised his dagger, but before he could harm Adrian, my mind called out to the dark creatures and within moments five of them appeared and tied Asmodeus, finally freeing Adrian.

He ran to us and stood by Ryan's side. Then I mentally ordered them to carry Helena and place her on the chair. I should have done it sooner, but I was too shocked to think properly.

After everything, I looked at Asmodeus, who had a shell-shocked face. He wasn't expecting this, was he?

One of his group members tried to stab my creature, but in vain. Did I say my creature? Yes, I definitely did.

As a next event, hundreds of my creatures surrounded each one of them, taking them off guard. There was no way Asmodeus could win this war. Not when I have more immortal army members. Now it was my turn to smirk. Ryan and Adrian also reciprocated my expression. For the first time, I felt really proud of myself.

"I can see that you have changed into a more powerful woman."

Asmodeus said, kneeling down. Why do I get a bad feeling about his sudden submission?

"And that's exactly what I want."

His words and actions came out together. I don't know what he did, but a circle of transparent yet glowing bubble, encircled him, shutting out my creatures.

This man is way more powerful than I thought.

Adrian cursed loudly while Ryan still maintained his posture, except for the smirk. He was angry, more than just angry.

"You underestimated me, Princess. I am much better than that."

Asmodeus moved towards me with confident strides.

"I must say, Ignacia was very smart in her hiding plans. I searched for her for months and yet she was undiscoverable. I knew you would find her."

He was now circling me like a predator.

"I was always behind you, Atarah. And when you spotted her, I asked my men to give you some time. You might want to know everything, your past, I mean. And she's the best story teller, isn't she? I actually thought of attacking you last night, but then I saw this poor lover boy's preparation for his date. So I waited again. See Princess, I am a generous person. Now I am here for what belongs to me. And that's you, or should I specifically say 'your heart'?"

"Don't. Don't call me Princess."

Wow.... after everything he said to me, I am referring to the nickname he gave me. Really bold, Atarah.

"Why Princess? You didn't like it."

"Where's everyone?"

Ryan asked, throwing a protective hand over my shoulders. And oh boy, did that feel good?

"Hmm... I can see that you are possessive over your girlfriend, Ryan. Nice....."

His eyes lingered on me for a moment and I felt sick to my throat.

"And about your friends... Sam. But don't try helping them, princess. I will kill them if you do that."

A tall guy, probably Sam, joined us. Following him were my friends. Ignacia was the last to arrive. They all held a helpless face, a face of failure. And it made me feel defeated already.

After taking in everything, Sid's eyes finally landed on Helena, and the way it changed his expression of hopelessness to shock and finally to misery, broke my heart into a million pieces.

"Helena...." He ran to where she laid and scooped her in his arms. She looked fragile and...... Lifeless.

"Please.. please.. don't leave me. Please. Open your eyes, baby. You can't leave me. Not when I have just got you. Please.... I love you, Helena. I want you to be my wife. Don't you want that, dear? For heaven's sake, come back... I love you."

"He is crying." Adrian stated next to me.

"Hmm."

I don't know why he said that when everyone else was trying not to be hysterical.

Wait....

"Did you guess it?"

I don't know if Adrian heard me, as he was so engrossed in looking at Sid.

"No. I can see him. I think the curse is lifted."

Helena changed him back to normal? When?

I felt like screaming. She loves him, for Christ's sake. I want to cut Asmodeus into pieces and feed them to stray dogs till their stomach's full.

"All this drama's quite enjoyable, right, Princess?"

I turned and hit Asmodeus hard, but the result was only that my hand broke because of the transparent shield. Well, I guess, because it hurts like shit.

"Stop messing with my family, you son of a bitch."

He smirked.

"They are your family now? I thought it was those worthless old hags."

"Stop talking."

I gritted, trying hard not to disturb the mourning group. Even Ryan looked shattered, seeing Helena like that.

"Oh, I will, Princess, but only if you join me."

"In your dreams."

Ignoring the burning pain in my hand, I folded it, helping my spine to be straight.

"Believe me Atarah, in my dreams you are more than just a prisoner. I can see why Ryan is so captured by you. Your beauty is really bewitching."

He brought his hand out of the shield and touched my cheek. This time, I was really going to be sick.

"Take off your hands."

Ryan stood right next to me and from his looks Asmodeus was not going to stand even a minute against him, without the shield, of course.

Sensing this, Asmodeus immediately withdrew his hands back inside the safety bubble.

"I was just having a little chat with my Princess."

"You are going to pay for everything, you coward brat."

Ryan spat with a lot of venom in his voice.

"Then add this to your list."

All of a sudden, Asmodeus pulled me into his bubble and I felt suffocated by invisible ropes around me. I couldn't move my body. Ryan looked shocked at first, but then he started to bang on the shield hard. My powers were gone. I couldn't communicate with my creatures.

I, on the other hand, shifted to a calm mode. All my emergency cells were shut down. I looked unemotionally at Ryan, who'll probably lose his sanity anytime soon.

"Hope you'll come to rescue your girlfriend soon, Ryan."

Before blacking out, all I could see was the smiling face of Helena. I wish it was not just my imagination.

****************************

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...