OC of POC

By seriyajones

My book of OCs, inspired by people of color. Characters will have face claims of stars and placed into my st... More

For Your Eyes Only
For Your Eyes Only: Kenya
For Your Eyes Only: Jordana
For Your Eyes Only: Dr. Harper
For Your Eyes Only: Justine

For Your Eyes Only: Andre

38 1 12
By seriyajones

Face Claim: Eric Benet

Name: Andre  Michaels

Age: 28
Birthday: August 31st
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Occupation: Business consultant for undisclosed company

Personality: Andre is a smooth talking business consultant who travels to expand the presence of local businesses throughout the country and the ex-boyfriend of Kenya. 

The two first met at Kenya's Alma Mater, where he came to visit an old friend and decides to ask her out on a date. Kenya accepts and the two start getting closer. Believing that she has found 'the one', she moves in with Andre against her family's wishes. As they live together, things started to fall apart. Andre started traveling more frequently, while Kenya stayed to work for the MinneMetro. She learns of his infidelity through a message left on their answering machine and moves out . Months later, Kenya learns that he has gotten married to the same woman who left said message for him, causing her stress and self-doubt.

Andre is the only person next to Kenya and Dr. Harper who recognizes Rob right away, but doesn't get the chance to expose him. While a successful business consultant, he is viewed as somewhat of a social climber by some, making himself a bigger deal than he truly is at times. Andre seems to now put some focus on pondering Rob's reasons for seeing Kenya at the expense and embarrassment of himself and sometimes his wife, Justine.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 82
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
277K 17.7K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
396K 13.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
66K 3.4K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...