GOT7 Smuts

By sarahlovink

I'm so unholy oh my gosh. Started-July 8 2017 Highest rank-#4 in Jinyoung More

Hii!!!
Yugyeom-mad
Mark-Stressed...
Yugyeom-Jealous
Sorry
GUYS WTF
Just a question
Jimin-Attention
TAG!!!
Youngjae-First time
ANOTHER TAGG.
5K!!!!!
...
BamBam-Your Mine
Yoongi-I WILL STREAM EVEN IF I AM TIRED AF.
JB-All night
Jinyoung-just a tutor.
Bambam-Surprise!
JB-All Night (P2)
THE FANFIC HAS BEEN DECIDED.
TAGGGGGHG
MERRRRYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSS
ALL A LIE
Jackson-Messy
BEST TAG
Youngjae-Beautiful
Jinyoung-Sorry
JACKSONNNN
100 FOLLOWERSSSS
100k!!!
Yugyeom-Choked
JB-All night (P3)
Yugyeom-Kitty
Mark-Girls

Yugyeom-Dreams

9.1K 115 69
By sarahlovink

Dedicated to IOnlyGot7Problems
Omg I'm sorry for all the Yugyeom don't worry my next smut will be a mark one. wow am i ever going to post a request less than a month after they ask. how long has it been. 4 months?

"Gyeom~ah lets go to sleep already I'm tired as shit." I whined. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fine. Just wait a minute." He said changing. I yawned and got in the bed. I was close to sleeping when he got in the bed.

"Finally." I smiled as I pecked his nose. "I love you so much. You are really the reason I'm happy every single day." My minty breath blew across his face. He chuckled.

(Sorry y'all I'm fucking soft rn so I'm gonna have a very nice long plot until we get into the good shit)

"Y/N, you're making me shyyy." He looked away as his face burned red.

"Ahhh I love it when my baby is blushing. You look too cute."

"Stop itt. Let's go to sleep okay?" He whined.

"Mm ok," I hummed.

I slowly felt myself slip away from my consciousness, as I fell asleep.

Time skip cuz who has time for dat shit

"Fuck fuck Y/N move," I woke up to Yugyeom saying. I rolled off the bed as I tried to move.

"What the fuck." I got up and looked at my boyfriend. He was sweating and had a boner.

"Y/N, please, suck me off." My eyes widened.

"Right now?" I asked. He didn't respond. I sat down for a minute staring at him before he rudely interrupted me.

"Y/N, Y/N please I need it so bad please." He begged thrusting in the air.

"Fuck. Why is he doing this now. I mean. I should fulfill his needs but-" I was once again rudely interrupted.

"Fuck you look so hot in blue. Call me baby again." I smirked. I went back on the bed.

"Fine. If you want it so bad. And after this I can sleep I'll do whatever you want." I laughed before pulling down his shorts and boxers and throwing them at the closet.

His member was throbbing, precum already dripping. I rubbed his precum around his member. He winced from the first contact he got tonight. I leaned down to kiss his tip. He moaned. "Fuck that's too hot. It's too hot. Calm down Y/N. We always do this. Fuck why is he so hot." I said to myself. I swallowed my spit.

I pumped his member a few times before taking in his tip in my mouth. Yugyeom let out a string of moans making me clench around nothing.

I decided to stop teasing and took as much of him as I could. His tip continuously hitting the back of my throat as I bobbed my head.

My hands went to massage his balls, pulling on one and rubbing the other. His hips bucked up. "Fuck
Y/N I love it when you bite me." I decided to use his own dreams to my advantage. I replaced my mouth with my hand, as I softly bit his inner thighs. I left multiple hickeys, biting than sucking the skin I attacked.

I looked back at the sight. I loved to mark my baby as mine. I went back to sucking him off as my hands rubbed against his thighs. His member pulsed in my mouth. He was close to cumming for me.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Y/N faster please. I'm so close." My head bobbed faster as I was desperate to milk him out. My cheeks hollowed out more. His dick twitched in my mouth. A few seconds later, he released in my mouth. His eyes shot open as his hot cum filled my mouth.

My thumb wiped the dripping liquid and I sucked it off, staring at him. "You just woke up? Do you remember what happened?" I said with a innocent and sweet smile.

"I..I..no," He panted.

I softly bit his ear before whispering. "Look at your thighs, it looks so pretty doesn't it." His eyes shot down and than widened. He gulped. "I didn't know you liked it when I bit you. I like it a lot. You should've told me baby." I giggled.

"I.. what else did I say?" He asked with an embarrassed blush on his face. I straddled his thighs and wrapped my arm around his neck. My other hand pushed his head to look at me.

"You said that you loved me in blue..also you wanted me to call you baby." I let out a deep breath before saying my next words. "I want to make all your dreams come true tonight. Your deepest darkest fantasies. Tell me all of them."

He looked hesitant. His eyes were shaking. "Baby, calm down. Please. I want you to do this. For me." I rubbed his shoulder to calm him down.

He closed his eyes. When he opened them again, they looked different. They looked dark and confident. He nodded his head. "Okay, you will do anything for me tonight?"

"Yes, anything," I smiled. He immediately flipped us over, pinning me down on the bed. His lips made it to my neck. I softly whined.

"I want you to ride my thigh, okay?" I nodded my head eagerly. He sat at the edge of the bed. I walked over to him.

"Do you want me to face you?" He nodded. He pulled down my shorts leaving me in my lacy blue panties. He smirked, pulling me down to his thigh. He grabbed my hips tightly, rocking them back and forth. The feeling making me moan out loudly.

"Fuckk." He flexed his thigh and slightly bounced it. "Shit, that feels so good." There was a perfect amount of pressure on my clit making me want to scream. Yugyeom suddenly bounced his thigh hard, making my body lift with him. I whined loudly:

I felt a huge knot in my stomach. "Oh shit. I'm going to cum. You're so fucking good Yugyeom. You are so good." He grabbed my neck and pulled my head towards him. He quickly kissed me. I moaned into his mouth as my release approached. He took me off his thigh making me cry out.

"Fuck I was so close." I softly grumbled as I was panties were soaked. He cupped my crotch. He pulled me onto the bed. Slipping my panties down my thighs, he said, "What do you feel about spanking?"

I gulped. "I'd love for you to spank me. Fuck, not too hard. I've been good to you." He smiled.

"Face down, ass up now." He said. I immediately listened. He lightly rubbed my ass. He spanked me lightly. I softly groaned.

"You can go harder." I whispered and shut my eyes tight. He spanked me much harder.

(A loud sound echoed through the walls and they all went crashing down!!!!)

I winced. "Crap baby girl did that hurt I'm sorry." Yugyeom apologized.

"No I liked it." I reassured him. I was waiting for him to smack me one more time but I was met with his hard on thrusting into me.

"Damn baby girl you are so tight for me aren't you. So tight and wet." He smacked my ass lightly. He pulled out just to slam back into me again. Yugyeom suddenly set a very fast pace. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Fuck Yugyeom. You fuck me so good." I moaned.

"Baby, how do you feel. Tell me how you feel." He grunted out.

"I feel so good. You make me feel so good." I moaned. He snaked his hand around my waist and rubbed my clit fast.

"Are you going to cum fast tonight. This will be your fastest and best orgasm right?" He questioned.

"Yes shit yes." I screamed out of pleasure. Yugyeoms  pace never slowing down. His fingers working on my clit making me cry out of pleasure. "Ohhh fuck Yugyeom I'm going to cum." Tears formed at the corner of my eye as I shut them close. I screamed his name over and over again. My thighs trembling and my walls clenched around him.

My juices released around him as I continued to moan and scream. My face was twisted with pleasure. He never stopped working on my clit with his fingers. I cried out of over stimulation. His thrusts became more fast as he tried to reach his own orgasm.

"Yugyeom, please baby, cum inside of me." My words being just enough to send him over the edge. Our juices both spilling out of me. He pulled out and let me lie down.

"Maybe you should act on your fantasies next time." Yugyeom said to me chuckling. "It's very satisfying,"

"Maybe I will, you'll have to wait and see." I smirked.

SOO THATS IT GUYSSS. I STAYED UP TIL 5AM JUST TO FINISH THIS WOW. SHEIWBSKSB THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. LOVE YOU GUYS. BYEEEEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
30.5K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
38.7K 878 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!