Band-Aids (One Direction & Ju...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her... More

Band-Aids - Finally Coming True.
Band-Aids - London Here We Come.
Band-Aids - Meet, eh, One Direction.
Band-Aids - Shall We?
Band-Aids - Stop it.
Band-Aids - Ketchup.
Band-Aids - Memories.
Band-Aids - Truth Tells It All
Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"
Band-Aids - "She's gone, Harry.."
Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.
Band-Aids - Lies.
Band-Aids - Love Hurts.
Band-Aids - Hate Ruins Everything.
Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.
Band-Aids - Good Seeing You.
Band-Aids - Turning Page
Band-Aids - She looks.. happy..
Band-Aids - Three Words.
Band-Aids - I'm Back.
Band-Aids - Too Many Hospital Visits
Band-Aids - Please, Open Your Eyes.
Band-Aids - I'm So Confused. Help.
Band-Aids - I Can't Do This.
Band-Aids - I Gotta Go My Own Way.
Band-Aids - I Wrote A Letter Everyday.
Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.
Band-Aids - No Relationships At All.
Band-Aids - London. Here I Come. Again.
Band-Aids - I Want Both.
Band-Aids - You Are All Uncoordinated.
Band-Aids - No Boys.
Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.
Band-Aids - More Help.
Band-Aids- Just Once.
Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.
Band-Aids - Epilogue.

Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..

5.6K 38 3
By mstaylorjean

edited.

Harry's POV

   "Haz, calm down. We'll find her." Louis said trying to calm me down as we were waiting to find out where Taylor is.

   I'm dying.

   I made her run away. If I didn't kiss her I never would've gotten carried away.

   I just.. I don't know.. Something about this girl just made me go crazy..

  I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss her whenever. I wanted to joke around and be happy together.

  "Harry? Haz?" Someone said snapping me out of my dreams.

  "What?" I said to Louis.

  "We found the address. C'mon." Louis said. 

  I jumped off of the seat and ran towards the group of people. We all piled into the car and I saw Liam holding Alice who was crying her eyes out.

  Louis was driving and I knew he was trying so hard to pay attention to where he was driving. As the iPhone showed the directions towards Scott's place I stared at the sky.

  I was praying that Taylor would be okay..

  I don't know what I could do without her..

  "Guys! Do you hear that?!" Zayn yelled. We all stayed silent for a second..

  Then we heard it..

   A high picture scream coming from the empty house in some field.

  We all jumped out of the car and I, without thinking, barged into the house.

  "Harry, he could be anywhere." Liam said.

  "Zayn come with me. We'll search upstairs." I said. Zayn nodded and he followed me as we slowly walked upstairs.

  That's when we heard it again. Another high pitch scream. All the boys and Alice came running towards us as we stood in front of the door.

  I could only imagine what was happening in there.

  I burst open the door and saw the most horrific thing.. EVER..

  There was 4 guys in the room. They all looked terribly drunk.

  That's when I saw her.

  Taylor was on the bed. Her legs were tied to the post and her arms were as well. She was sprawled on the bed with a handkerchief in her mouth.

  A small blanket covered her body and I knew she didn't have clothes on. Oh my god. What did they do to her.

  I saw tears flow out of her horrified eyes.

  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GAY LITTLE PUSSIES DOING HERE?!" A guy yelled. I was guessing it was Scott. He didn't look very old. Our age probably.

  "WE COULD ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION!" I yelled. He came closer to me and I could smell the alcohol.

  The boys and Alice all ran towards Taylor and started untying her legs and arms.

  "Oh really." Scott yelled. His guys came behind him and walked closer to me.

  "Yes really." I yelled. "Why did you do this to her?!"

  "Because she is a stupid little girl." He said. "She is a fucking slut that no one will ever want. She is a worthless piece of shit."

  "How dare you say that about her?!" I yelled.

  "And who are you?" He yelled ignoring my question. "Are you her new little toy she likes to fuck around with?!"

  "She doesn't have a toy she can fuck around with!" I yelled. "You are the one taking girls and thinking you can just use them as sex toys or whatever your nasty ass mind wants!"

  Him and his friends just laughed. I look over and see Taylor crying in Zayn's arms. She has the small blanket around her body.

  I could see blood trickling down her leg and her head.. Something happened.

  The boys took her and we all ran out of the house and into the car faster than I thought we could.

  "DRIVE!" We yelled to Louis.

  We finally got out of the area and were on the freeway now.

  "We have to go to the hospital." I said to him.

  "I know!" He yelled.

  "Taylor. Baby, please. Shh. It's okay." Zayn said. Taylor was crying in his chest.

  "What did they do to you?!" Liam asked.

  "They." She choked out. "Scott carved another word in my back. Then a little after I called Zayn his friends showed up. They were all drunk.. They all pinned me on the bed. They cut my clothes and tore them off..and..they kept taking pictures.. and.."

  "Shh.." Zayn said again. She sobbed in his chest and I could see all the blood go over his leg.

  "He.." She said slowly. She looked like she was gonna faint. "He had a gun.."

  "No." I muttered. "They bloody shot her?!"

  "LOUIS! Hurry! She's gonna pass out!" Zayn yelled. As if on time we pulled up to the hospital.

  We all ran in told the doctor what happened, well of what we know.

  "I'm sorry! You have to wait out here!" The nurse said pushing all of us back. She shut the door and we couldn't see anything past that.

~.~.~.~

  "Hello." The nurse said walking out of the room to see all of us laying on the floor with tears in all our eyes.

  "Is she gonna be okay?!" Zayn rushed to her.

  "Yes," She said. We all sighed in relief. "But she did lose a lot of blood. Supposedly she hit her head pretty hard. She's gonna be out of it for a bit now. But she will be okay."

  "Thank god." I said.

  "You guys can come see her. But be quiet." The nurse said. We all nodded and headed into the room.

  Her body was on the bed and the only noise was the beat from the machine.

  She looked sort of dead.

  Her skin was pale and she had gauze wrapped round her head and leg. She had bruises covering her arms.

   She had tubes in her noses and I could already tell she was in bad condition..

  "Whoa." I heard someone say behind me.

   Alice couldn't even look at Taylor's body on the hospital bed.

 I knew this was hard for her.

 "Guys," Liam said. "The concert. It's starting in about 20 minutes. Simon wants us to go now."

 "I can't." I announced.

  I held Taylor's hand softly and staring into her closed eyes.

  "Harry.." Zayn said.

  "No." I said. "You guys know how I feel about this girl."

  "We know mate." Louis said.

   "I can't leave her." I finally said. "She needs someone to fix her heart and cuts up."

   "You really love her huh?" Alice finally spoke.

   "Yes."

   "Harry." Louis said stepping towards me. "We know how you feel about this girl. You never ever go this crazy about someone. Just, come with us. Don't let all the fans down."

   "Okay." I finally gave in.

   I looked at Taylor deeply.

   "I love you." I whispered super quietly. I kissed her forehead gently and let her hand slip from mine.

  I felt like I just let her go.

  "She's gonna be fine." Liam said.

  I nodded but stared at the window as we chased down the freeway towards the arena.

  As we all got into our first outfits Alice headed to her seats.

~.~.~.~

   "Now," I said to the big audience. "You guys might know this song. It was written by a good friend of ours. It's Ed Sheeran. And this is 'Moments."

   The boys and I tried our hardest to keep the audience happy. Make sure they don't think something is up but I don't think I can handle it anymore.

Shut the door,

Turn the light off,

I wanna be with you,

I wanna feel your love,

I wanna lay beside you,

I cannot hide this,

Even if I try,

Heart beats harder,

Time escapes me,

Trembling hands touch skin,

It makes this hard girl,

And the tears stream down my face,

   It was my turn and tears were already forming in my eyes. Liam came over and put an arm on my shoulder. Asking if I was alright. I nodded and started singing my turn with a shaky voice.

If we could only have this life,

For one more day,

If we could only turn back time,

  I was surprised I could sing my verse. I could tell the audience noticed my shakiness.

  What is happening to me?

You know I'll be your life,

Your voice,

Your reason to be,

My love,

My heart,

Is breathing for this,

Moment in time,

I'll find the words to say,

Before you leave me today,

   Niall walked to the middle of the stage and sang his part. My hands trembled. I could tell he was trying not to cry as well.

Close the door,

Throw the key,

Don't wanna be reminded,

Don't wanna be seen,

Don't wanna be without you,

My judgement's clouded,

Like tonight's sky.

   Now Louis..

Hands are silent,

Voice is numb,

Try to scream out my lungs,

It makes this harder,

And the tears stream down my face,

   And yes, tears were streaming down my face. I could feel my my face on the big screen. I knew everyone was noticing it.

  The music was playing but I wasn't singing my part.

  "Aww." I heard in the audience.

  The band stopped the music and everyone, literally everyone looked at me.

  "Guys," I said. "I'm sorry. I can't sing this song. I have to go see her."

   Before that I dropped the microphone, pulled off the ear piece and ran out of the arena headed towards the hospital as fast as I could.

Taylor's POV

   My leg hurt..

   My head was spinning..

   I was in a bright white room.

  A hospital..

  I don't like hospitals..

Harry's POV *Two Days Later*

  "Harry.." A faint whisper said. I turn around and see Taylor..

  Her eyes were barely open and I knew she was trying to regain memory of what happened.

  "Baby, I'm here.." I said to her. I bent down and grabbed her hand gently.

  "Harry." She cried out. "I am so sorry."

  "Shh." I said. I grabbed her into a hug. "It's fine. You don't have to apologize.."

  "I do," She cried again. "I shouldn't have yelled. I knew you didn't want that from me. You were caught up in the moment. Please, forgive me?"

  "You don't have to ask me again." I said to her. I kissed her forehead gently and sat back on the chair by her side.

  "You haven't left have you?" She questioned and I knew I had bags under my eyes.

  "Not one second." I replied.

  "How long have I been out for?" She asked.

  "About two days." I said.

  "Oh my god." She said. "The concert. Our flight."

   "Don't worry," I said calming her down. "I actually feel a bit embarrassed."

   "What? Why?" She pleaded.

   "Well," I said. "The day you got in here you were out of it. The boys dragged me to the concert.. I made it through except when we started singing 'Moments'.."

   "What happened?" She questioned.

   "I told them I couldn't sing it and I had to see you." I replied to her. I entwined our fingers together and smiled. "I wanted to be the first thing you saw when you woke up."

   "You are so sweet." She replied. "You are an amazing friend."

    That ripped my heart out one by one and threw it in a fire.

   "Harry?" She said. "Harry?! Are you okay? Please answer me."

   "Yeah-h," I stuttered. "I'm, I'm fine.. I just need some air. You get some sleep."

   "Harry Edward Styles you tell me what just went through your mind." She demanded.

   "Well," I said. "Taylor, there's no other way to say this but..."

   "Yes.." She said as I took a pause.

   "I love you." I choked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...
16.9K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
144K 2.8K 28
Lia, just your average teenager... she wishes. Her childhood best friend left her to become a singer through the X Factor; he is now in a famous boyb...
2.7K 105 18
Annie has a problem. She can't stick to the same thing or else she runs and wants to get away from it. She has went to several different schools beca...