So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

De Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 Mais

Gangsta 🏁
Ride πŸ’˜
Rubbers πŸ—Ί
22 πŸš₯
Living πŸ’š
Another baby 🐻
Secrets ?
Atlanta πŸ¦„
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Ch.13

4.1K 129 128
De Shesofatty

× .Popcorn is needed. ×

" What you said really hit me and I don't want you to ever feel like I don't trust you or I don't care about you, Kentrell I wasn't ready for a baby but I wasn't trying loose it or anything. I was scared to tell you even tho I knew you wanted a baby by me.--- " She said crying slight playing with the pillow string.

" I fucking love you with everything in me and I appreciate you so much. And I must admit it was wrong for me not to tell you and only think about myself and feelings. I do admit my wrong and I hope you can forgive me and we can move on from this, I promise to never do this again and always tell you when some is up. Do you forgive me ? " She said looking at Kentrell with her red puffy face hoping to put this behind them and move on from it.

Kentrell sighs picking her up sitting her on his lap kissing on her forehead. He hated to see her cry but he wanted to make her feel how he felt when he found out. " Yeah, just put this behind us and don't let the past repeat itself. " He said wiping her face and she only nodded snuggling against his body.

" You know I met your grandma Ms.Norah " Kentrell said breaking the silence. " She told me when she came back to the room, she was telling me how you was a good guy but thuggish-- " Lexis said laughing looking up at his face and he only just chuckle.

" She coo people, I fuck with her just we met at the wrong time other then that I felt safe around her. She prayed and all that good shit. "

Lexis laughed some more and got up pulling Kentrell up too. " What you doing " He asked with a confused face expression. " I'm giving you what you want " She said pushing him in the seat in pulling down his pants.

" Nahh, baby girl get up I'm not about to have you out here on your knees " he said watching lexis as she slowly slide down his boxers only to stop her.

" But I want to baby. " She said looking up at him with lustful eyes. He sighs and nodded his head okay even tho he wasn't comfortable with her doing this.

Lexis pulled his boxers down and grabbed him while Kentrell just look down at her. She held him as such and start French kissing ever inch.

She thought she didn't know what she was doing, seeing this is her first time but Kentrell mind was somewhere else as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. She sucked the tip a few times and she start spitting on it making it sloppy working her mouth going up and down while stroking him with her hands at the same time.

Kentrell was coming to his climax and he continuously to groan and Lexi thought she was doing some. So she sucked the whole thing adding the balls and it was down her throat. Kentrell looked down at her like she was crazy but he liked it. Especially the eye contact she didn't gag one bit like she was finna throw it. She did some trick with her throat like mouth wash and Kentrell groan loud as she kept doing it.

He was on the edge of cumming in her mouth and she sucked his dick with the trick and Kentrell couldn't take no more he bust all in her mouth and she sucked his soul out getting up and kissing him. Kentrell felt weak but he had a tight grip on her body.

After the kissing Lexis pulled away and went to brush her teeth biting on her lip. Meanwhile Kentrell was shook like he can't move. His mind was still stuck on what just happened, he thought ain't no girl ever did him like that. For Lexis to be a beginner he was questioning himself. He shake his head and took his clothes off.

Him and lexis ain't had sex in a while and he was so horny he wanted it right now. Lexis came out the bathroom like nothing just happened. She had his mind gone now, he never wanted to leave her or take his eyes off her. He was addicted and Lexis was the drug.

" Why you looking at me like that " Lexis said laughing walking to him and holding him looking up at him. " So you telling me you never did that before " Kentrell said and she just laughed in his chest shaking her head.  " No ".

" Take this shit off you got me horny now " he said tugging at her clothes. She rolled her eyes and doing as told. " But baby we going watch a movie ? " She asked and he just mumble " Yeah ". Knowing he lying, his mind wasn't on that right now.

They both got into bed and Kentrell was kissing on her neck and lexis was biting her lip putting on the movie. " Put that down.. " Kentrell said dragging his words trying get lexis to put down the remote.

" But baby I thought we was going watch a movie " She said grasping as he suck on her titties.. Kentrell was so horny and he just wanted to rip up her insides. He ain't had none in a minute.

He mugged her as he came up from the covers and grabbed the remote while fast forwarding the movie. " What You doing, you skipping everything " Lexis said in her country accent and that just turned him on more and he was trying so hard to control himself. " You saw the beginning so I'm going to the end, see it's over now come on " He said throwing the remote anywhere on the floor going back under the covers going down on her.

He spread her legs kissing on her thighs and he knew that was her spot other then her back. Lexis breathing start rising as her stomach went up and down. He sucked on her lips leaving hickies and she arch her back gripping the sheets. He did the same to the other and spread her lips seeing her neat freshly waxed pink pussy.

He licked it one time and she winches.. he licked his fingers playing with her clit and sticking two fingers inside her. She cliches his fingers and he continuously to going in and out of her playing with her with his thumb. She gasp biting her lips trying hold her moans.

He start licking on her then he got aggressive biting on her but it felt good. He went faster on her clit while going in and out. " Oh.. babe I love youuu.. " Lexis moaned loudly, she didn't care what she was saying right now.

She tugged the sheets tight as her legs start to shake and he didn't stop. Her toes start curling up while her legs shake. She tried to run away but he had a tight grip on her body. " Fuck baby I... i can't hold it " she said as her body was moving out of central.

Her juices was everywhere while Kentrell spelt his name in it sucking up all of it. She start whining her hips on his tongue and she felt it in her back that she was finna cum.

" Ouuuu... it feel so good kentrelllll " she moaned out as her body was heated, she couldnt hold it no more and she cum all in his mouth letting out a long scream. She breath heavy laying back.

He came up to her and he tongue kiss her while he had the cum in his mouth and he passed it to her and They still was going at it. It was just a sloppy kiss and he swallow the cum along with lexis. They pulled away and looked at each other.

" I love you " He said looking at her and she smiled and kissed him. " I love you more babe " she said playing with his hair. He sat up and grabbed the covers throwing them.

Lexis thought they was done but it was only the beginning. Kentrell knew exactly what he was doing but she didn't know.

" Nigga what you doing " She said looking at him sideways. " We Finna fuck what you think " he said pulling her legs getting on top of her. He put her legs on his shoulders as always.

" But I'm sore baby " she said lying cause she knew Kentrell finna tire her ass out. She wanted it bad as him but she was scared. She don't know why but her heart was beating fast.

Kentrell wasn't hearing it he just start kissing on her stomach and she watched him while touching his head. He left a hickies up her stomach to her neck. He left two fat ones that was so purple and he didn't care. She was his.

" Come on ride me but from the back. " He said laying her legs down and she rolled her eyes getting up and she felt so weak. Kentrell laid back watch her.

She sat on his stomach from the back and you can see her big round booty and back dimples that looked back at Kentrell. " Get up there, you scared ? " He asked and looked back at him nodding her head yes.

He lift her up and let her slide on it and she grasp. He let her go and she rode while he hold her small waist. He slapped her ass and while pinching it.

" Ughh... this feel so so good " she said whining her hips and standing on her Feet twerking on him.

Kentrell liked the way she felt and how tight she was. Her pussy was clenching him too good. He took control and put his two thumbs deep into her back dimples and start moving her up and down.

All you can hear is lexis body clapping into his and her moans that filled the room.

" Come on baby ride that dick, yeahhh like that " she was on the urge of cumming and she got off her feet cause she was starting to get weak. Kentrell just bounce her up and down.

**************

Kentrell was done and just nut inside lexis after so many rounds. And She finished it off licking all her white cum off his dick and laying down after alot position Kentrell had her in.

Now they was laying down, it was getting dark. It was 7:30 pm. And they was just talking while lexis lay on his chest with her legs wrap around his leg.

" Can I ask you some " Kentrell said with his eyes closed. He was just thinking about alot stuff but his main focus was not letting lexis go use the bathroom cause she going pee all the cum out he put inside her.

" Yeah baby, wassup " she said looking up at him. " You say that you a virgin when we first fucked at my house but you said u got rape. I'm confused " he said and lexis sighs sitting up and Kentrell pulled her back down. " You can lay on me and talk, why you doing all that " he said looking other at her.

He afraid she going go to the bathroom but the only thing she trying do is sit up and talk to him. She looked at him confused and laid back down. He smirked and closed his eyes waiting on her to talk.

" Cherry didn't pop tho I got rape yes, but he didn't pop it. Growing up people say if they don't do that then you still a virgin. So I thought I was good. " She said playing with his stomach.

" But how did you know that you still had it tho. Or you was hoping you did. "

" After the rape, I got fingered by this girl-- " She started but Kentrell eyes flew open and her looked at her. " So you was gay? " He said laughing and she rolled her eyes.

" No, my bestfriend fingered me and she was saying she felt it. She start playing with it and I felt it as she was doing it. Plus I played with myself a couple times. " She said hiding her face in his arm. He was just laughing.

" So who was it ? Eva or Peaches "

" Oh ma gawd stappphhhhh... " She felt embarrassed while hugging his body. He shake his head, he felt lexis was a little freak. " Bet but I'm find out who it was.. don't think you got away, you just got by. " He said getting up and the cold air smack her naked body.

" Where you going "

Kentrell went to the bathroom to shower, he wanted to take her out to eat since they haven't ate nothing all day but each other. Lexis followed and Kentrell got in the shower cutting it on hot. He stood under the water and lexis got in behind him holding him from behind.

She loved him so much and she wanted this moment forever.

***********

" Girl that go nba youngboy " Some girl say to her friends as they walk past him and lexis. They was walking around Lenox to shop and grab a bite to eat even tho they almost go to the damn mall everyday.

Lexis was looking down at her phone hand & hand with Kentrell while he just go in different stores. He had alot people following them and some standing outside the stores they was in cause it was alot of people.

She looked up and saw they was heading into finish line. And still a big crowd behind them. Kentrell just ignored it like it was normal but lexis was shook she was starting not to care either but it was way too many people.

" You want some out of here " He said looking down at her and she nodded her head " Yeah " but she was going buy it.

She broke away and went to these pumas by Rihanna. She been wanted them for a long time but they always sell out online. She get the two pair and she saw a girl next to her who kept looking at her.

The Girl was pretty but her ass was sloppy with hella piercing on her face. " Can I help you ? " Lexis said looking at her and the girl smiled. " Yes, it's must be nice being his girl huh. Using his money and going everywhere with him. " She said fishing her neck.

Lexis look over at Kentrell who was looking at her. She was thinking should she just walk away and be the bigger person. Or check this girl. " Have a nice day boo, don't let the door hit you. " Lexis said walking away to Kentrell.

The Girl was mad because she really wanted a reaction out of lexis, she wanted to put on a show and fight her but lexis just walked away. The Girl stomped to lexis and yanked her arm. Kentrell instantly yelled at her. " Say bitch don't fucking touch her before it be a problem " he said putting lexis behind him and he step all in her face.

She got scared instantly and walked away looking at lexis. " I got you bitch, don't let me catch you on the streets. " She yelled.

" You not bitch, I'm be on the road making money broke bum ass hoe. " Lexis said And people was now recording. Kentrell grabbed her while the girl just kept running her mouth.

Stupid ass dummy Lexis thought to herself while she paid for her shoes and walked with Kentrell out the store.

***********

" What happened ? Cause you got the shit and at me. " Kentrell said as they ate. Ever since that incident lexis been mad. She barley was saying anything. It bothered her but she was keeping her cool.

" She going talk about some it's nice to spend your money and go with you everywhere, I just walked away cause these bitches don't know me period. Hoe I'm from south Memphis born & raised. You dont know what I been through and I feel like she disrespected me on so many levels. Dumb ass bitch got me FUCKED UP!! With Her leaning shoes ass. Fat polar bear ass bitch. " Lexis said heated standing up talking. Her accent was fully coming out and she was being loud with it.

That instantly got alot people attention. Kentrell pulled her up on his lap & start kissing on her naked shoulders and that made lexis too weak. " Babe--- babe we out in public " Lexis said getting away and he sighs. " Shit let's go to the bathroom then. "

Lexis shakes her head no and gets up going back to her seat to finish eating. But still certain things was bothering her.

" Kentrell, we never talk or do stuff like we used to. Remember you used to come over me, peaches and Eva house with the gang and fuck with us ? " lexis said thinking of all the time she enjoyed herself. Kentrell only just chuckle remembering the times.

" Why you think that tho ? " He said sitting up biting his nails watching Lexi pick at her food. She was sad only because she didn't wanna loose him. She feel as, if she do anything wrong he going leave.

" I just miss you, I'm just ready go back to Memphis so we can go back to how shit used to be. "

Kentrell sighs he really couldn't believe what she saying because she was so ready to come up here. He also thinking when they get back to Memphis he wanna surprise her. Little do she know. Soon Kentrell leaving for tour.

He would do anything to make her happy and she would too. Kentrell just slowly hiding it. " How about when we get to Memphis we fly out from there to BR to meet my mom's " He said looking over her, reading her face expression she had this happy but nerves look.

" What if she don't like me ? " Lexi was over thinking everything. Just because she think she like jania with Kentrell more.

" Say my momma like everybody stop crushing your brain so hard like that. Your brain going get smaller and u going get dumb " he said laughing and lexis throwed her napkin at him playfully.

" How many kids you got.. you know I never asked you. Really if u look at it we barley know pieces of each other "

" That's what we sitting down for shut up and I thought u knew since you went on fan pages to know about me " Kentrell said stretching his legs looking at some girl who just kept looking at him but lexis wasn't paying attention she was too busy eating on her food still.

" You shut up, yeen slick and I did but I only saw two, one that really look like you and cute one with pretty eyes " She said stopping from her food going on Instagram to find the picture.

Kentrell was not paying attention he was too busy looking at the girl still. She was light skin that stand 5'1 with a perky frame breast and slime body. She was with a group of girls but they was standing at an stand getting ice cream. Youngboy caught her attention.

She winked at him and he just blush, she started to walk over and Kentrell didn't know what to do. He just fake cough and put his attention back on lexis acting like he was listening. " You heard me baby " Lexis said looking smiling looking into his sandy brown eyes. " Yeah you was talking about Draco and Tay Ta-- " He started but got cut off by The Girl approaching the table.

Lexis look at her and her features. She had a red mark on her face with light brown honey hair going into a slick ponytail with long lashes & straight pearly white teeth as she smile. Lexis thought she was gorgeous but confused as to why she over here.

She was looking straight at Kentrell, she didn't notice lexis there just yet.
" Hey, I saw you over there.. I just came by and see can I get your number ? " She said in this low pretty smoothing voice. Lexis coughed and the girl turned to look at her and her smile grew even bigger she loved lexis.

" Oh my gawd you is the lexis ? I'm so sorry I didn't see you. You just so little in person, but I'm strawberry. Nice to meet you two " She said all chessy. Kentrell was just checking her out she had the right size butt for her size. It was just right with the clothes to match. She had on shorts with a black shirt and black & grey sandals.

Lexis was looking at Kentrell and she just rolled her eyes. " Nice to meet you too but what you need his number for " Lexis said fake smiling stabbing her folk into her chicken. " Well my dad a good producer in atl and I was trying see would youngboy would like to work with him. " she said looking over at him biting her lips. The look in Kentrell eyes was different. It was like he was feeling her, lexis didn't come across his mind one bit.

Lexis sat quietly watching them two talk and exchange numbers, her mood change completely.. she was done eating so she got up and threw her trash away walking out with Kentrell yelling after her.

She walk to the parking lot to they jeep so they can go. She walk around some more after finding the jeep and pressing on the key chain unlocking the doors. Kentrell was on her ass but all she did was ignore him and got in the truck, so did Kentrell.

************

After hours Kentrell gave up on talking to lexis he didn't have time for her attitude right now so he left to link up with Ben them to hit the club and lexis didn't wanna be bother so she just bite on her nails writing down things for her hair business. Also talking to herself.

" Okay so I can add the body wave with the kinky then see if that sell. Hmmm maybe I should do lashes & edge control but shit everybody doing that. Ouu I can add food too. That's different. " She said to herself writing everything down on a pad. She was focusing on getting back with Barbie with the models so her business can take off also with doing celebrities hair.

Lexis had 2 more years in college for licences and that way she can have classes and her own shop. She never wanted to live off Kentrell money. She was always a hustler, she like having her own shit. She got knocked out her thoughts as her phone was ringing.

It was her dad. Kevin...

She answered and smiled. " Hey daddy " she said playing with the pen. He smiled as his daughter voice boomed through his ears. " Hey baby girl how u been ? " He said.

Kevin was sitting in his office at his business and he took his free time to call up his baby girl, he really miss her. " I been good daddy, how everything going down there ? " She said smiling, now lexis was really getting home sick. She miss her bed and her family that she had left. No matter how old she gets, she going always act like a baby around her daddy. She love him dearly. He all she have left.

" You know everything going fine down here baby, you feeling better ? "

" Yeah, you know Kentrell treat me like a queen.. it's just-- I don't know I'm ready come back. " She said sighing. She wanted to cry so bad but she held herself. " Come tomorrow and we can go to dinner, ya 'know we never spend time together. " he said smiling.

Kevin was clearing his plans for tomorrow for his baby girl so he can treat her out. But soon there was a knock at his door. And he sighs telling them to come in.

" Alright daddy i guess I'll get to packing and catch a flight in the morning, i know u busy so just call me later daddy. I love you daddy " She said biting on the pen letting the tears fall. She was getting emotional, acting like a big baby. " Alright princess I love you too beautiful, I'll see you tomorrow. " he said and she hang up smiling wiping away the tears.

She gets up and start packing starting from the bathroom, she had everything planned out on how she going talk to Kentrell when she gone and also check on her Bestfriends. She put everything she use for her hair and other things in her suit case. After an hour packing up everything but the outfit she wearing on the flight she was done.

She sit in the computer chair and get the big mirror and start to take down her hair. She was over that frontal. " Shit I'm taking a break from these muthafuckers it's getting too hot " she said taking the frontal off and now taking down the hair in the back.

**********

" I need two shots " I said to the bar tender in the VIP. I sat down next to 3three and Ben watching boomer dance with peaches. I shake my head peaches don't know when to take her tire ass home.

" Wassup with you over there looking fucked up. " I said to Ben and he just laugh. " Sayyy Eva tiring my ass out mane about this baby. She talk my ears off day and night, I have no choice but the listen to her. " he said drinking from his glass. 3three laugh. " She just really want her that all but it's going all fall down if y'all don't get her " he said standing up leaving out the VIP.

" Trust me y'all going get her, they have no choice but to give her to people that's stable. Them folks on crack. " I said laughing and he chuckle. " But me and Eva ain't got no house yet man you know they going want proof. " He said looking into the crowed.

" That don't mean shit, just tell Eva get proof of light bill and her name stating that she has a house on paper. Your name done have to be on there, you can just say she bought the house way before y'all got together. " I said taking the two shots to the head and lighting up my blunt.

" Damn you really looking out for us, I appreciate it i just hope everyrhing go as planned but wassup with u & Lexis, why she ain't out with us. " He said looking over at me and I chuckle passing the blunt to him. " She had a attitude because I was looking at Dr. B daughter in a way. But I didn't want her. "

" The producer? Damn she is fine and what you mean in a way ? " He said coughing loudly. " Shit, she was looking like a meal I wanted a piece but nawe fuck that, she ain't worth fucking up what me and lexis have. I plan on her meeting mom's "

" Wait wait, you want lexis to meet momma after u and jania broke up ? Damn u smooth YB. " he said shaking his head and then boomer came sat down by us watching the girls. " Yes, I'm serious about her but I'm not getting her tatted on me tho I learned my mistakes. Fuck jania that bitch can choke on my dick " I said loudly over the music's and they both laugh.

" When you plan on doing this ? " Ben said breaking the silence after a minute. " When we get to Memphis and fly from there. I want momma to have a cook out or some. Y'all coming ? " I asked.

He nodded along with boomer and I chuckled while getting up. " I'm Finna Go call her outside, know me I'm forget in the morning " I said going down the steps from the VIP only to bump into somebody making them fumble do I grab into they arm.

" Oh, youngboy I'm so sorry i didn't see you. This liquor got me tipsy " Strawberry said in her low sweet voice. So low I can barely hear her.
" You good it's my fault I always look down when I'm walking it's a habit. But where u heading? "

" Same but to the bathroom I'm running off-- oh where lexis I would love to see her ? " She asked looking into my eyes with her brown/black lust eyes. I rubbed the back my neck looking else where as she waited for me to answer. I honestly don't like nobody in our business but the gang. I don't do too well with guess.

" Her and my sister Peaches just left they was tired, ya 'know work in the morning " I said lying knowing damn well peaches over there dancing that baby down in corner of my eye. She smiled and nodded.

" Alright, I guess I'll get going it's really is nice seeing you youngboy enjoy your night baby " She said biting my ear pulling away looking at me walking off towards the bathroom. I bite my lips going outside to make this phone call.

*********

The party was cooling down after a while it was getting pretty late since I called my mom telling her everything and she has the cookout planned 2 weeks from now because she busy doing standing up comedy. Boomer and peaches left 2 hours ago and now it was just me & Ben with Eva really. And also still strawberry. She was fully drunk and so was I.

I look at the time on my phone and saw it was 1am going on 2am. I sighs standing up stumbling a little. I go down the steps going towards Ben and Eva telling them I'm leaving. " Say man I'm drunk as a fool I'm Finna leave this bitch " I said and they laugh. " Aye bitch get you a driver why you trying drive yourself " he said.

" Ho shut up I'm leaving " I said walking to the exit and going outside feeling the cold air hit my face. I saw strawberry and she smiled walking to me. " You good ?, you look fucked up "

" That's because I am, I'm Finna leave now tho " I said walking side by side with her to my car.

" Come with me to my place and chill I'm sure lexis wouldn't mind. You with me " She said looking at me.

We was leaning on my car by now and I looked at the time one last time before it went dead and saw it was 2:10am. " Ight bet but I gotta get back before 6am. " I said and her smile lit up.

__

We was now at her place it was a townhouse kinda condo. And we was just chilling smoking I was getting way to fucked up and so was her. She got up looking down at me. " You want some to eat ? I know you hungry cause I'm starving myself "

I nodded and she left somewhere in the house. I know my eyes low right now like I can barley see I'm too under influence. I really hate feeling like this. Cause how I can get.

I start to think about all my dead homies and start to get in that mood, I swear if I can go back in time to change alot shit I would. And this only how I'm thinking they didn't have to do Dave like that. I'm broken and I'm heartless, I'm worser then the devil and I'm sadden. Only reason I'm still here is because my sons. Weed and liquor put me in deep thought and I hate to think like this but fuck, it is what it is. I'm already a walking target I'm just ready to go.

I got knocked out my thoughts when she came back in different clothing and with food, she had fruit with orange juice with sweets and noodles. I just laughed. " What, you don't like what I got ? "

" Say nawe it's just I wasn't expecting you to have noodles, with so much money and who your daddy is. I'll think the fame went to your head but I love what you did with the shrimps in it and all that good shit. " I said sitting up grabbing my bowl with the fork going straight in.

" Its what you less expected, no many how much money you got or who your parents is it shouldn't change you. Reason why I like Mr. T so much because he was humble. "

I only cracked a smile at what she said, i love the way she was thinking and that made me look at her even more different. I look over at her she had on some nike pros with a muscle shirt but tyed up in the front showing her belly ring with no bra on and her nipples was done. Her hair was in a top messy puffy ponytail with her hoops still on and she had her bottom grill in with red lips that brought out her straight pearly white teeth. She looking too good right and i just put my attention on tv. I was done with my food and grabbed a honey bun eating on it.

" You so attractive, why you don't got a boyfriend? " I question still keeping my eyes on the TV. " Because I want a hood nigga I don't like good boys they be the boring ones, I like niggas with guns even tho thats kinda weird. " She said laughing and I got done with the honey bun and sat back looking at her. " A Hood Nigga huh ? I'll find you one In atl but we gotta make a deal. "

She nodded for me to continue.
" Work with me on my music down here until I leave. " I said and she smiled.

" Deal, but the skin complexion I like is brown skin and chocolate. " She said grabbing her glass that held the cold orange juice I just nodded while grabbing for mines also. We looked at each other while drinking from our glass and she broke eye contact.

I chuckled and sat mines down done with the whole thing. She jump into my lap facing me and she smile. She start sucking on my neck and I tense up. It's like a wave went over me and I was attached to her. I just knew she put hickies on me and I didn't care at that moment all I wanted to do was be in her guts.

I took control and picked up her light body taking her to the nearest room I saw and threw her on the bed taking off my clothes.....

_____________

I know I know babies it been a whileeeee and I'm so sorry I just been busy with my personal life. Dealing with my grandma death and I just really distance my self from everybody. But I'm back and better babies. Be ready for these fast updates plus the summer is here.

OKURRRRTTTT, and Until Death Call My Name Is Out. I'm happy as hell. And also I'm sorry for any errors. But can we talk about Nicki with the Chung li and Barbie tingz ? My edges flew.. She didn't play okay huntyyy. And her album drop June 15 😛. Nothing but good thing & vibes this whole summer.

Congrats to cardi she having a girl and seven months. And also to her album.

__________

Lexis | Lexi | Alexis

Kentrell|Ai | Youngboy | YB

3three | Beenie

Strawberry. 🍓

Up Coming Stories🤫

They will be coming real soon, especially Ben10x love story. It's just so different I can't want for you guys to read it.

But thank you babies for supporting me and riding. Enjoy this chapter.

× No Questions × 💔

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

Life' of Meshell De SlattBrat38

Ficção Adolescente

36.7K 895 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshellπŸ’š
13.4K 163 198
Read the title
405K 18.8K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...