TOWIE 2018/19

By mollswritesx

Based on The Only Way Is Essex starting with the 2017 series Xx More

Lacey Pope
Marbella
Marbella PII
Bobby's Party
Monkey
Baseball
London
Myles
Roller Skating
Dublin
Baby Shower
Rumours
Pictures
Halloween
Pete's Birthday
Finale
ESSEXMAS
Christmas Day
Barcelona
Talk
1920s
Boat Race
Brighton
Freddie
Shelby and Clelia
Official?
Finale
Italy
Back To The Beginning
Essex Festival
Messages
End of Summer Gala
Newcastle
Sam
Broody
Billi
Bonfire Night
Season Finale
Thailand Part 1
Thailand Part 2
Girls Night
Football
Fishing
Easter
Traffic Light Party
Rumour Has It
90s Night
Wedding Shopping
Surprise
Final Note

Gatsby

686 11 4
By mollswritesx

****Lacey's POV****

A couple of nights later I was having a night out with James and Chloe. I haven't spoken to Pete since the other night and I'm still staying at my mum's.

I was wearing a black top and a grey tight skirt. I'd also got my hair done and I had Lauren do my make up.

"I'm surprised you girls would come out with me seen as how I'm public enemy number 1." James said.

"I know you James and you seem to be in this toxic relationship. I know you two love each other and when you're great you're great but now you seem to be all over the place."

"We know you'd never act on that anger though."

"Yeah." He said. "So have you heard that Pete and Dan have gone out tonight."

"Is he taking Shelby." I asked.

"I heard he didn't want to but she was there with Clelia." Chloe said. "He does really want to get with you from what he's said to me. I know he's done wrong though and you'll need to forgive him."

"It's hard because I want to as I really do love him and want to be back with him but I feel like I'm making a mug out of myself. I've just said he needs to do the dirty work."

"Make him do it girl."

"Anyway I'm glad we could still be friends, especially us James. I know you're still Pete's friend and some people would have taken his side."

"At the end of the days you're a good friend of mine and I need to make sure you're also alright because he's the one who's done wrong."

"I hope nothing happens with them tonight though."

"I don't think it will."

****

I woke up the next morning in my own bed and I could hear some noises coming from downstairs. I decided to go and check them out and found Pete downstairs with Lauren and Mum.

"What are you doing here?" I said and moved to the fridge to grab some breakfast.

"I thought I'd come and take you out this morning as step 1 of getting back with you. So go and get dressed and I'll get everything ready." He said.

"Alright then."

I went back upstairs and got changed into my white jeans, a tight top and then a green jacket to go over the top. The weather was surprisingly nice today.

"Where are we going then?" I asked once we were in the car with him driving.

"I thought we'd go and pick up little Freddie and James and then we'll go and have a day at this race course."

"That sounds amazing."

We picked up the boys up, who were related to Pete and were both 8.

"Hi boys." I said and gave them both a high five once we got out of the car. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." They both screamed. "Will you be my partner?"

"I'll be both of your partners. You can take turns."

We got ready and I got into the race car with Freddie driving. James had been paired with Pete for the first race.

"Are we going to beat them?"

"Yesss"

We had a couple of races and then the boys had a milkshake so we could have a chat together.

"I know it's not the most conventional first date but I thought this was the best thing for us both. Please say you enjoyed this?"

"I loved it thank you so much. I'm so glad you knew this was something I would enjoy. I love them boys."

"They love you."

"So how was last night? I heard you went out with Dan and the girls."

"I had fun but nothing went on. Ask Dan we literally didn't speak all night and I left straight away after the bowling"

"You better be telling the truth."

"I swear I wouldn't risk losing you again"

"Good." I said and then turned to him. "So do you think I could have a little kiss then?"

"I think you should." He said and then leaned in to me and pecked me on the lips. "Come on let's go and get these boys home."

****

In the afternoon I went over to a little cafe in Brentwood with Georgia and Pete to see Jon.

"Hi guys." I said and gave them all a hug when I got there. Gatsby followed me in and we both took a seat.

"What's up mate?" Tommy asked.

"I just jumped into Clelia and Shelby and she just called me disgusting and then took the mick out of my family and laughed saying that I was brought up in a respectable family."

"You're not the disgusting one the only thing disgusting is the way she just spoke to you"

"Thanks." He said.

"I'm honestly shocked she would say that." I said. "If you're going to abide by one rules it should be to respect everyone."

"I just think that the boys need to get their girls together."

"What have you done this morning?" Georgia asked me.

"I went out with Pete to this children's race course with his cousins. It was honestly the perfect morning."

"This is the side of Pete that's getting you hooked though. He knows you better than anyone and he knows how to get you back in."

"But that's the reason I love him."

"I know and you need to work out whether you want this in your life."

"I also heard that Dean was taking Amber on a date so you're off the hook there." Jon said. "That's the last thing you need"

****

Tonight I was meeting most of our group for a night out in one of the clubs. I was wearing a pink play suit and my matching heels.

"You look stunning tonight." Jordan said and gave me a hug. "Pete is going to be looking at you all night."

"Thanks But I think you're going to get a bit more attention then me. I heard about you and Courtney."

"I just don't know what to do anymore. I made it up with Courtney but Myles just doesn't want to stop."

"I think he's just got bigger problems."

"Yeah. Definitely."

"So what's your situation looking like?" Dean asked.

"I'm getting back with Pete and we're just trying to slowly get back to where we were. I think I'm so in love with him and I know it's also volatile but I need him."

"I understand"

"I heard that you and Amber had a little date today though."

"We did and it was really nice. But I need to make sure that things are done with her and Dan first."

"Yeah you don't want to be mugged off."

****

I made my way to the toilet later and on my way back I made my way over to Gatsby as he was on his own.

"Have you seen any of them yet?"

"No I'm not going to go up to her I think she's the one who's going to need to make the effort. I've don't nothing wrong."

"I heard that Clelia broke up with Dan tonight though so she might be angry enough already though."

We were stood together for a couple more minutes when Chloe and Georgia came over. We we're all having a nice chat when Pete came over.

"Can I have a word with Gatsby?" He said.

"Sure." I said and gave Gatsby a hug before making my way over to a table with the girls. "Was that a bit weird?"

"Yeah he blanked you."

"I know and I don't understand why he's gone over there to back Shelby when he's said there's nothing going on between them."

"Who knows with him."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6K 63
I do not own Bridgerton! ( ocs ร— bridgerton ) Season 1 - Onwards #1 in antonybridgerton #1 in theduke #3 in daphnebridgerton ใ€ŠStarted 2nd May 2022ใ€‹ ...
96.2K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued
356K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
855K 15.1K 67
A series of imagines about Steve Harrington Started: July 16th 2017