You and I{Sequel to The Retur...

By TheHarryPotter

After Lucius Malfoy kidnaps Ginny, Harry goes looking for her. His friends, who happen to be Ginny's family... More

You and I {Sequel to The Return to Hogwarts}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note: Cover Change
Chapter 25(I think) Part One
Chapter 25(Part Two)
A/N: Future Updates
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
NEW STORY
Rewrite

Chapter 22

3.8K 129 108
By TheHarryPotter

Disclaimer: As cool as it would be to own the greatest book series I've ever read, I don't.

I was listening to Pandora while writing this, and When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne came on, and I kind of thought that it fit this part of the story, so I decided to tell you guys that. I posted the song to left if you want to listen to it while you read.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

"Alright," I said, grabbing the attention of the group. "Is everybody okay with the plan?"

There was a chorus of 'Yes'' from them.

"Does everybody have supplies? A tent, clothes, food, anything you need to survive?"

Again, they all answered 'Yes' in unision.

"Great. Seamus, the envelope." The Irish lad held out the yellowed envelope. I grabbed it and opened it, reading what the paper inside said for the first time.

" 'Look for the stone,' " I read, " 'or let your loved ones remain bone.

Go on, if you wish, but take heed. For most won't make it through this quest.

Your directions:

Take this list of clues,

and look for the stone with no name.

Beware, wizard,

for this search is no game.

Once you find this hidden stone,

use it for one loved one lone.

Your own list of clues is called for,

hidden where the stone was before.

After you've used the stone,

hide it where your list tells one to go.

You, wizard, have been selected for this quest,

so go ahead and give it your best.

Your clues:

1) He who lived with none with lady who grew where spinners end.

2) With dying words, memories where given, memories of the end of spinners.

3) When all else fails, go to the place, go to the spinners end, until you think of something else.

Good luck, young wizard,

Nicholas Flamel.' "

I looked around the room, checking to see if anybody knew what the message meant. When I saw that everybody was thinking, I decided to speak up again.

"Does anybody know what this means?"

"No- wait. Back before we started fourth year, third for you, Ginny, at the Quidditch World Cup, there was a muggle playground at the campsite. There were a few young wizards and witches playing on some kind of circle thing that was spinning round. Maybe we should start there?" Seamus rushed out.

"Yeah, we can apparate there, stay overnight, and start looking tomorrow. It is too late to do anything tonight. We'll have to Apparate about a mile away, and in groups, so that we don't draw attention to ourselves," I said.

The group nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's see. The groups can be Ron and Hermione, Neville and Luna, Skyler and Sebastian, Jace and Cho, Seamus and Parvati, George and Angelina, and I'll go al-"

"Ginny, wait," Dean called as he burst through the door. "I want to help you look for the stone."

"Dean, I don't think that's a very good idea."

"Ginny, you need all of the help you can get."

"He's right Ginny," said Sebastian. "We do need as much as help as we can get."

"Oh, alright then. Dean, you'll Apparate with me. Your partners are who you'll be sharing a tent with, and no complaining. Also, you might want to keep watch, Lucius Malfoy is still on the run, along with Merlin knows how many other Death Eaters. Stick together. Let's go, Hermione, you and Ron Apparate first." The two disappeared.

"Neville, Luna." They disapparated.

"Skyler and Sebastian." The pair was about to disappear when Jace stopped them.

" 'Bastian, Mate, don't get too touchy with my sister," he said, and ended up with a hand-print on his left cheek where Skyler had slapped him.

"Don't be a git, Jace," she said, and disapparated with Sebastian.

"Right, Jace and Cho." They left.

"Ginny," Seamus said, "do I have to go with Parvati? We barely know each other, it will be awkward."

"Yes, Seamus, we need to be in pairs so that someone can keep watch." I leaned so I could whisper to him, "You're always complaining about how you're single, and Parvati is single, so maybe something could happen." Seamus smiled.

"Right then, Parvati, let's go."

"George and Angelina, and then me and Dean will follow." George grabbed Angelina's hand and disapparated.

"No tricks, Dean," I said when he grabbed my hand.

"No tricks, I promise," he said, and I felt the familiar sucking sensation before landing on my back on the ground. There was a searing pain in my right forearm. I looked down to see a gash the size of my fist.

"Ginny!" I heard Hermione's voice cry. "Ron, get the Dittany out of my bag."

There was shuffling to my left, but I didn't look over to see what was happening. Ron appeared and handed Hermione a vial of clear liquid.

"I knew this would happen, but I didn't think it would be you," she muttered quietly as dropped a few drops over my arm. It was almost too quiet for me to hear, but I caught it. When she was done, she wrapped my arm in some cloth and helped me up.

"Thanks Hermione," I said, and the brown haired girl smiled.

"Ginny, Hannah and Rolf are coming, and they were wondering if they could stay in our tent," Luna said.

"Sure, it's your tent, your decision. You didn't have to ask me."

"How come we would have to ask you, and they don't?" asked Jace.

"Because Luna and Neville are my best friends."

"So am I!" cried Sebastian.

"'Bastian, I'm letting you share a tent with your girlfriend, so shut it."

We went up to the old cottage and saw the same guy that was working there during the World Cup, Mr. Roberts. We got four campsites that formed sort of a circle, so that we could talk while we kept watch.

After the tents were set up, I went in and sat on one of the beds, and Dean followed. He sat beside me, trying to grab my hand, but I moved it.

"Ginny, listen. I shouldn't have lied to you about being your boyfriend, but I'm in love with you. It was hard not to," he said.

"Dean, you do know that search is to find a stone that can bring Harry back, right?" I asked, though I still didn't know if I was going to choose Harry or Fred.

"Yes, but Ginny, I love you. I want you to be with me, not him."

"If you don't want To bring Harry back, then-" I was cut off my Dean's lips against mine.(A/N:*Smirks*)

I tried to push him away, but it was no use; Dean was too strong.

He pulled away and began to say something, but my hand against his cheek stopped him. I got up and walked towards the opening of the tent.

"I'll take first watch," I said, and left. There were four other people outside, all talking, but I sat down in a chair and stared into the fire, thinking about the search.

Before I knew it, Dean had come out and told me that he was going to take over. I nodded and stood up, walking to the tent and lying in my bed, falling asleep immediately.

I woke up the next morning to see that everybody else was already up. They were eating sausages that Ron had brought.

"Everybody, listen up. Eat quickly, we're going down to the playground in two minutes," I said. I grabbed two sausages and ate them quickly.

Two minutes later, we were standing at the playground, staring at the "spinner" and thinking about where the Stone would be hidden.

"Accio Stone," Seamus said. Nothing happened. "Accio List."

A piece of paper flew toward him, and everybody's face lit up.

"Well, that was easy," Ron said.

"Not so fast Ron," said Sebastian, reading the list over Seamus' shoulder. " 'Bread, eggs, milk.' This is a grocery list."

"Everybody, look around for the stone." Everybody walked towards the spinner and got on their knees, searching for the Stone. Nobody found it.

"It's not here," I called out. I was very frustrated.

"Wait Ginny, when Fred, George and I went to rescue Harry from his aunt and uncle before second year, I saw a park at the end of Privet Drive. It had one of these. We can go there," Ron said.

"Everybody be ready in five minutes," I said as we walked back to our campsites. I quickly grabbed my belongings and packed the tent, and made sure everybody was ready.

"Everybody Apparate to Number 4 Privet Drive, Harry said his aunt and Uncle's house never sold," I said and Disapparated. As I watched everybody else appear, I headed to the door of the house, but then looked back and saw a cupboard under the stairs, and remembered that Harry told me his aunt and uncle made him sleep in there. I opened the door of the cupboard and saw a you soldier. Grabbing it, I made my way towards the front door again. Being in the house reminded me of Harry. I decided I would visit him after we searched the park.

"Let's go," I called, and everybody emerged from the living room. We walked down to the park and Seamus tried to summon the stone and list again, but only got another grocery list.

"Well, get on your knees and look," I said, and they did. The Stone wasn't there.

"Are you serious?" Skyler asked.

"Everybody, go back to the house, I'll be there soon," I said. I watched everybody walk up the street, and then disapparated to the graveyard in Godric's Hollow where Harry was buried. I walked to the mausoleum that Harry was in.

"Harry, I'm trying really hard for you, I really am, but if the first location is hard, I can't imagine the rest. I promise, I will find this Stone for you. I love you, and I miss you, Harry," I said. I looked over and saw the information on James and Lily Potter. I read where they were born and looked away, before quickly looking back and realizing something important. I stood up and apparated back to Privet Drive.

Bursting through the door, I called everybody's attention.

"Spinners End," I panted.

"We know, that is pretty much all that the clue talked about," Jace said.

"No, Lily Potter was born in Spinners End. We need to go there. Now."

The living room was filled with 'Pop' and 'Crack' as the group disappeared.

As everybody appeared in the small town, I saw a small park with a spinner in it.

"Follow me, and when we get to the park, get on your knees and look," I directed, and rushed to the park.

I got down on my knees and searched. It was only a few seconds before I saw a yellowed piece of parchment sticking out of the dirt.

I grabbed it and stared at it.

Another list of clues.

____________________________________

I typed this all on my iPod, so my fingers hurt. This is literally the longest chapter I have ever written. I was writing it last night, but then Wattpad shut down on my iPod before I could save it, and then Wattpad got deleted, and by the time it was redownloaded, it was Like 1:15 am so I was like 'Fuck it, I'll write this tomorrow.'

Sorry it has taken me so long to update, I've been caught up with other stuff, and Sam's been hogging the account, so I don't really get on that much.

The clues were made up by @the_last_trilogy, so yeah.

Chapter dedicated to @XxLive_Draw_WritexX for her fangirling on my last two stories.

Hope you liked this.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share?

Thanks Loves,

Jordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 66 7
It's Harry, Ron, and Hermione's last year at Hogwarts. He-who-must-not-be-named has returned and is trying to track down Harry who is on the run look...
700 18 8
Hermione went for a walk late at night. Next day Ron wakes up and finds that his wife, Hermione Granger is missing. Where will she be? Will Ron find...
85.5K 782 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
Scars By Kinu Z

Fanfiction

27.6K 1.2K 12
In a search for lost purpose, lost hope and a lost home, they found each other once more in the deep depths of the night. He, who was astray; she, wh...