My Husband of 5 minutes - Lat...

By CharuSharma3

SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at... More

Prologue...
The Party Invitation!
Husband of Khushi Kumari Gupta!
Darkness vs Craziness!!!
Essence of her Presence!
A hint of Posessiveness
Comprehending Love!
Preliminary stages!
Lighter moments!
Our Blooming Love!
Divulging the past!
Back to Reality!
Perplexing Meeting!
Beyond Love!
Wrath of ASR
The heart wants what it wants!
Sisters in law!
Rituals and Planning!
We Did It!
Officially Yours!
The Beginning
Not an Update!
Epilogue
Announcement!

Proposal by Raizadas!

12.9K 675 69
By CharuSharma3

Arnav POV

"Relax Akaash. Calm down. Drink some water. We are not going to battle with the Guptas. Its just a proposal. That too an arranged one. I mean...the one we are arranging strategically for you."
I said trying to make my brother understand the mechanics of typical weddings.

"Exactly Bhai. Thats the issue. What if Buaji finds out what we are upto?  We need to create a great impression. Better than that that...Raghujis proposal."
Akaash muttered frantically while pacing in my room.

Damn it. Now who the hell is Raghu?

"Mind telling me about this Raghuji?" I asked feeling bored now.

"He is the elder son of Buajis neighbor in Lucknow. The one whose proposal came for Payal, Bhai."
He said making a sad face.

"Akaash let me tell you. We will go there. Talk about the pros and cons of this deal. And voila Buaji will agree for it. I am telling you think like a businessman for once."
I said in my no nonsense tone. He simply nodded and then walked out from my room. Pheww. This fella is nuts.

I was about to freshen up since we were supposed to head to Gupta house by noon, when my cell phone rang.

Its my girl...Khushi.

I quickly picked up her call. Feeling the urgency to hear her bell like voice.
"Hey.." I said huskily.

"Hi Arnavji..." her nightingale like voice replied.

"So..? All ready for today?" I asked.

"Yeah. Everything is set. And the good thing is that Buaji is in a really good mood." Khushi said.

"Oh really?? Thats great Khushi. I think that we should take advantage of Buaji's mood. What do you say Khushi you can still have your double alliance...with Raizada family I suppose.."
I asked in a teasing tone.

"Wh..wha.....WHAT?!??"
She almost hurt my ear drums.

"Why any problem? You were ready for that with your Ramuji right? Whats the big deal then?"
I asked liking her flustered self.

"Uhh..ummm...we will talk later. Bye."
My butterfly is trying to run away from me.

Now thats not possible.

In the back of my mind I knew what I had done indirectly. ME. ASR. The guy who never believed in marriage just tried to hint Khushi about tying the knot with one another.

Am I liking the idea of marriage??

Does the fact that Khushi will live with me forever if we marry...gives me pleasure??

Whats going on??

I quickly got rid of these thoughts and rushed to the washroom. No I dont need to think about these things right now.

Khushi POV

"Jeeji I am done with all the necessary preparations. You just inform Akaashji. And please stop worrying...Buaji will definitely agree for this alliance."
I explained in a convincing tone.

"I know Khushi. And thanks a lot. I dont know what I would have done without you."
Jeeji whispered softly and then hugged me getting all teary eyed.

I simply patted her shoulders in an attempt to console her.

Around 3pm at Gupta House -

The sound of the doorbell was a clear signal that the Raizadas have arrived. Me and Jeeji shared a look and then Buaji curiously went to the door to see who is the unexpected visitor. She opened the door and was flabbergasted for a minute to see the Raizadas at her door standing with big thaals of shagun probably.

"Namaste oh NandKishore who all are you people?"
She asked in her kind voice(the one she uses for the guests).

"Namaste I am Devyani Raizada and this is my family. We need to talk to you. May we come in Madhumatiji?" Naniji asked politely.

A few minutes later all the Raizada including Arnavji were sitting in our small living room. Everyone was trying to smile and hide the awkwardness of the situation. While Buaji had no clue of the bomb they were here to drop. Before I could say something to break the ice Buaji slightly nudged me and pointed towards the kitchen. Oops...ofcourse we need to serve tea and snacks. And I rushed from there but felt disappointed. I so wanted to know how the Raizadas will give the proposal.

A few minutes later. I was almost done with the tea when I felt someone remove the pin of my bun. I turned around in reflex. Only to see Arnavji standing only a few inches away from me.

Intense Singh Raizada is BACK!!!

I gulped feeling goosebumps over my body.

Hey Devi Maiyya inki aankhein roz din mein 2 se 4 katil to karhi deti hongi. Aise dekh rahein hain jaise koi Sher Hiran ko dekhta hai apne dinner se pehle..
(Hey Devi Maiyya his eyes surely kills atleast 2 to 4 people on a daily basis. The way he looks at me...it seems that he is a Lion while I am a Deer...a Lion who is really hungry for his meal).

"Hi Khushi Kumari Gupta.." he said with a fire in his eyes.

"Hhh..hi..Arnavji.." I replied meekly.

In a second I was in his arms and my hands automatically settled on the lapels of his suit.

"Phone pe humari baat adhuri reh gai thi Khushi. Ab batao...double alliance wala offer ke bare mein kya socha hai?"(We could not complete our conversation on the phone Khushi. Now tell me...have you given a thought to the double alliance offer of mine?) He asked while rubbing his stubbled cheek below my left ear.
I shivered in response. Oh my goodness.

"Payal Jeeji...haan...woh...Jeeji ki baat theek se hojaye...(Payal Jeeji...yeah...once Jeejis alliance gets fixed properly..)"
I stammered like a fool.

"Really?!? Then let me talk to Buaji right now. The quicker the better."
He replied while softly kissing my left cheek.

"KHUSHIIIII.....this girl....are you making the tea for the entire Laxmi Nagar?" Buaji's loud voice felt like a bucket of cold water.

I squirmed in Arnavjis arms and tried to get away from his hold.

"Leave me Arnavji. Let me go. Orelse Buaji will come here..."
I continued to fight his hold but it was of no avail.

"Theek se jawaab dedo. Phir I will let you go. Warna khadi raho yahin meri bahon mein. I dont mind.(Answer me properly. And then I will let you go. Orelse keep standing in my arms. I dont mind)."
He said lazily.

"Aap paagal hogayein hain Arnavji?..iss waqt jeeji ki baat honi zaruri hai aur apne humari shaadi ki baat krhein hain???( Are you crazy Arnavji?...right now its important for us to focus on Jeeji and you are thinking about our marriage???)
I back answered with a blush.

"Kab tak meri hone se tum inkar karogi
Toot kar khud tum mujhse pyar karogi
Jala dunga itna tumhe ishq ki aag mein
Ki ek din dunia ke aage izhaar karogi..."
(It means that the fire of his love will make her confess her love to the entire world one day).
Arnavji said in a hoarse voice while rubbing his nose with mine.

He let me go and then sauntered out of the kitchen as if nothing really happened at all.

Arnav Singh Raizada....MAJNU SINGH RAIZADA KABSE BANGAYE...(WHEN DID HE CONVERT TO ROMEO SINGH RAIZADA..)

DM HUMARE DIL MEIN TO BHANGRA AUR SHAAVA SHAAVA HORHA HAI!!!!!!
(DM WHY IS THERE BHANGRA AND PUNJABI DANCE HAPPENING IN MY HEART!!!!)

A few minutes later when my heart calmed down a bit I walked to the living room with a tray of tea and biscuits. Everyone was smiling genuinely in happiness. Does this means Buaji has agreed for Akaashji and Jeejis marriage. I served the snacks quickly and joined the others.

"I cannot believe that your family wants to make a relationship with us. Giving Payals hand in marriage to Akaash babua will give me immense happiness. I am willing for this proposal. The only issue is that I had agreed to a double alliance with my neighbor of Lucknow. However, knowing that my Payalia will get to stay close to me....I think I will make those people understand. I am in agreement for this union. Next week my brother and his wife will be coming here. We can proceed with the rituals from then on."

Hearing Buajis decision everyone sighed with relief.

Me and Arnavji shared a look of satisfaction which was missed by the rest of the family.

"Khushi bitiya is your boss very strict..? I mean can you ask for leave or for half days? Your Jeejis marriage means that all of us need to be together to get things done quickly. If you feel awkward talking to him let me know I will speak to this ASR Babua..."

Hearing Buajis words Arnavji started coughing very badly. I quickly got some water for him. While all the Raizada were staring at me and Arnavji. Not wanting to complicate things I tried to close the topic.

"Dont worry Buaji I will speak to my boss. He wont mind. He is very understanding."
I sighed watching Buaji smile at me.

After another half an hour of chit chat the Raizada family departed from our place. Wow Devi Maiyya everything was solved so easily. It feels great to know that Jeeji will be a part of Raizada family pretty soon. I always wanted to be with my sister. The thought of separating from her never came to my mind. Thankfully now she will be married in Arnavjis family.

Now coming to Arnavji. He has lost it. He has completely lost it. This is the same man who once said to me that he does not believe in the concept of love and marriage. And here he himself declared his love for me and now even proposed for tying the knot. Strange. All of this is very strange. But the idea of getting married to him is just surreal and beautiful.

Arnav POV

"I am so happy for you Akaash. Now we will have a grand celebration. Its your wedding after all."
Di said to Akaash. And this is just the beginning. Now the entire family will tease the hell out of him. Gosh its just marriage. Why is there a need to tease someone for it.

Well I dont need to hear all this nonsense. Thinking so I just headed to my bedroom. But Di stopped me before I could leave.
"Chotte...what is going on over here? You never told us about this fact that Payaljis younger sister Khushiji works in your office. Howcome you never mentioned this fact to us?"

I gulped hearing her question. Now how should I answer this? Time to control the situation.
"Relax Di. She came for an interview and got the job. Whats the big deal? Anyways I am really tired. I need to rest."

An hour later I was in bed with thoughts of my girl Khushi Kumari Gupta. She is definitely a witch...who has the ability to capture the mind and heart of Arnav Singh Raizada. Once a bachelor...but today ASR is off the market. And all the credit goes to my butterfly.

I was about to fall asleep when the thought of calling Khushi crossed my mind. Might be a good idea to wish her Goodnight. I called her number in a jiffy.

After a few rings the call was answered. Before I could say a hello certain things became clear...

Khushi accidently answered the call...

While Buaji was arguing with her about getting married to her neighbors son...

"...Arey Titliya bas karo ab ye nautanki. Ya to humka batao ki tumri naa kehne ki wajah kya hai. Sunno humare Lucknow wale padosi Jaganji ki Bade bete Ramu se shaadi ke liye haan krdo. Arey aisa rishta kahan milega batao? Tumhari Jeeji ka to Raizada parivaar se ab rishta judjayega. Lekin aise Jaganji ko rishte ke liye mana thodi krenge. Ab bhi ye rishta hosakt hai. Tum haan kehdo bas. Aur ek baat batao kaun hai jo tum jaisi sankadevi se shaadi krne ka jokham lega. Himmat ka kaam hai bitiya."
(Titliya now stop this nonsense. Either tell me the reason for this denial or accept this proposal. Listen you just agree to the proposal sent by my neighbor Jaganji in Lucknow of his son Ramu. From where will you find such a good proposal answer me? Your Jeeji will be related to the Raizada family now. But how can I simply say NO to the proposal from Jaganji. This alliance can still happen. You just say YES. And tell me something who else will marry a sankadevi like you..who will take such a risk. It takes a lot of courage bitiya).

"...par Buaji hum kaise Ramuji se shaadi krlein..humto...humto..."
(Buaji how can I marry Ramuji....I only...I only..)

""Humto..humto kya haan? Dekha phir koi jawaab nahi hai tumhare paas. Kal tak sochlo aur jawaab dedo Sankadevi."
(I only..I only what huh? See again you dont have any answers. Sleep over it and answer me tomorrow Sankadevi).

Without listening to another word I cut the call.

RAGE

UNCONTROLLABLE ANGER

MY TEMPER GOT THE BETTER OF ME

I threw my phone with so much force that a second later I heard a violent splash in the pool near my room.

"KOI MUJHE TUMSE ALAG NAHI KARSAKTA KHUSHI...KOI BHI NAHI...ISKI IJAAZAT TO MAINE TUMHE BHI NAI DI..."
(NO ONE CAN SEPARATE US KHUSHI...NO ONE...I HAVE NOT GIVEN THIS PERMISSION TO ANYONE NOT EVEN YOU..)
I whispered to myself harshly.

Khushi had unknowingly awakened the beast.

She mistakenly provoked her over possessive lover...ASR!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
110K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
209K 10.7K 31
In an alternative universe there exists another Arnav and Khushi. An ASR who has a dark side as well. A great businessman in the eyes of everyone...b...
188K 9.4K 32
A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side of Arnav. Read to find out more about...