Love that stoped evil

Da Galax_Fox

This is a story related to undertale. Chara has been broken for long, having to kill so many "Frisks"...but t... Altro

The last Frisk
A Crush
The Wedding
Our story begins
First date
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The End (im sorry)

The confection

598 5 1
Da Galax_Fox

(Frisk) "I-I...well since I met you I h-had this weird f-feeling, a-and I-I've only ever f-felt it for..for friends... b-but now it was f-for a f-friend but it w-was d-d-different*huff puff* n-now th-this takes a l-lot of courage to..to s-say this but-..."

(Chara) "Frisk? Are you okay? You're sweating, bright red and you're stuttering. what's wrong?" Omg what is she going to say!?!?!?! Is it good or bad!?!?!?!

(Frisk) "w-well I wa-wanted to say th-that I....I.. Ilikeyou!...*huffs and puffs, and looks down hiding her red cheaks*

(Chara) "w-what?" She..she likes me....omg omg omg omg omg!?!?!?!

(Frisk) oh no..she doesn't like me back "um"

(Chara) " I don't know what to say, I...I... I f-feel the same about you"

(Both) I can't believe this is actually happening.

(Frisk) "I...*starts to cry out of happiness* I l-love you Chara.. I want you happy and safe" this is amazing.

(Chara) omfg "I..I love you too Frisk *cry's of happiness too*"

(Frisk) " C-Chara y-you're crying? *sniff* You've not cried in so long..this is amazing"

(Chara) she's right " I know *sniff* this is great... so..so are we d-dating n-now?" No way this is happening

(Frisk) this is to good to be true " YES *hugs Chara*"

(Chara) "*gasp* ha...it's okay Frisk I love you *kisses Frisk*" omg what did I just do...I love this.. and I love Frisk.

(Frisk) *gasp and kisses back* I can't believe this...I love her so much

(Both) *cry in happiness, they also kiss and hug for a long time*

                   ( 10 minutes later )

(Chara) "Frisk..please..never leave me..okay?"

                                  ...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Players Da Summer Maung

Storie d'amore

822K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
453K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...