catastrophic flower.

By EMOTICK

[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful... More

•Author's Note•
[Prologue]
[01]: Demonic Soul
[02]: Shindo's Mask
[03]: Broken Yuu
[04]: My Love For Him
[05]: No Homo
[06]: It Feels Good [m]
[07]: The Betrayal
[09]: Sexual Relief [m]
[10]: Butterfly Necklace
[11]: Argument & Guilt
[12]: The Dangatopia City
[13]: The Call [m]
[14]: Aha The Superior
[15]: You Have No Demons
[16]: You Have Withered
[Epilogue]
•Author's Note•
mikaela drawing

[08]: Motel Night [m]

469 61 60
By EMOTICK

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀
A/N: Here's an extra chapter. Two chapters in one day for all you lucky duckies.

.:*:・゚' ʏᴏɪᴄʜɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ '゚・:*:˙
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

My feelings for you were so strong
Before I saw you with another man
Now my fists clench when I think about your face
Vengeance shall now be mine

*flashback to before the Motel scene*

      When we exited Shinya's diner, it was already late, the sun was setting as streaks of red and pink surrounded the atmosphere. My stomach was finally nice and full and it didn't feel like it was eating itself from hunger anymore.

     I didn't tell anybody about this, but I'm pretty sure I saw Shinya in the Robot Civilization before. There was a rumour in the City of Robots that two men voluntarily tried to get themselves thrown into the Badlands because they were in love with each other.

     When I was going to get groceries for Yuu and I one day, I remember hearing a strange noise from a thin alleyway. It was both Shinya and Guren, they were making out. They never saw me but I saw them that day.

     I was sat in the back seat all by myself, trying to distract myself by looking at the mesmerizing view of the sky. Shindo and Yuu were both sitting in the front seats as Shindo was driving us to a Motel to stay for the night.

I didn't think that Yuu knew this, or maybe somebody ended up telling him how dangerous Shindo really was. Maybe Yuu didn't even care, because he was made of pure evil himself;

     But, I was suspicious of Shindo, his sudden interest in Yuu really didn't make sense to me. I knew who Shindo was, I knew that he was a famous serial killer because of his name. It was him and his father, Ferid, who stirred up their very own hell in the Robot Civilization.

     I still remember the day that I first met Yuu, I found him hiding among the fence;

The fence surrounded the Robot Civilization to protect us from the Badlands. Although, one of the tall fences that was beside the middle school, had a hole.

    A small, little hole where some of the more rebellious kids would go to take a peak of the Badlands. I was walking home from school that day when I saw a head of black hair, peaking through it. It looked like he saw something, because he jumped back with a shriek, falling to the ground.

    "Are you okay?" I asked the boy as I gave him a hand up. He was beaten half to death, I couldn't even see one of his eyes because it was too swollen from the bruise around it. He looked at me with wide eyes before he backed away with a inhumane growl, as if he was threatening me yet scared of me at the same time.

    A knife that was drenched with human blood was in his hand, and the pungent smell made me feel sick to my stomach. The boy didn't say any other words then, "Cataha... Cataha..." Repeatedly as his grip on the knife tightened.

    I was about to run away, because I thought he was going to kill me. But, I was stopped by his grip on my wrist as his eyes changed from evil to sad, tears consuming them.

    I've never seen anybody cry before and I finally knew what it felt like because I wanted to cry at the sight, the boy looked so utterly ruined. Then, he finally said something that I could understand in the raspiest, most terrified voice, "Please help me."

   I shook out of my thoughts, a shudder running through my body at the remembrance. Our friendship was never a normal one, because Yuu always needed me by his side or else he would go crazy and go on a murder rampage.

    He told me that I was magic to him because he could always control himself around me. He always needed to be cuddled and comforted every night for an entire year because he would be so scarred from his past.

     We were inseparable after that day. He loved me and I loved him back because he would always help me no matter how challenging of a situation I was in because he was so courageous. He always had my back as well.

I stared at his head of hair from the backseat behind him, as he laughed at something Shindo said. I was whipped, but he didn't know that. It was pretty obvious how in love with me he was, though. I would always figure these things out, I've always thought that I'd be a great detective some day.

I was jealous of how well Shindo and Yuu could get along since they were both so damn similar. Everyone always thinks I'm soft and innocent because of the way I look and because I cry really easily, but I was just as hard-headed as a mafia boss on the inside.

Shindo never looked at me as if I was on his level. He looked at me like I was a stray, beaten-up cat. I even heard him tell Yuu that I wasn't going to make it here in the Badlands, and that fired me up.

    I reached into the bag of weapons and fiddled with a gun, having the urge to hurt Shindo, but I overcame it. The idea was just my anger talking, and besides I was curious as to why Shindo liked Yuu so much. I was going to find out why when I could scrape enough information out of him.

When we arrived at the Motel, Shindo wanted to share a room with Yuu, but Yuu declined and said that he wanted to share a room with me. Which made me happy, because I've always felt safe with Yuu despite him being 'Full of demons'.

    He took a shower before me, and then I did as well. We were finally in a proper room, alone together.... We were always dreaming about the moment this would happen, since we couldn't do it in the Robot Civilization because cameras were everywhere.

    Including in our homes, even the bathrooms. It was creepy to feel watched at every single moment, and we both had to feel that way for our whole lives up until this point. We finally got a taste of freedom, so of course I was going to let him have all of me now.

I towel dried my hair as I stared at my naked body. I was pale, and had really poofy reddish-brown hair. Light freckles trailed down my arms and chest. No one has ever seen me completely exposed sept my mother when I was a little baby. My parents later left the Robot Civilization.

They gave all their money to a pilot, to fly them to a first world country where they could then live in paradise. I don't know how they ended up doing it, but they did.

Before they left, they told me I couldn't come because it was a huge risk and they didn't want me to die with them when they tried to escape. My parents told me that they would come back for me, but nine years later, they still never did. I was an orphan, but that didn't matter, Yuu was all I needed.

I lightly tied the towel around my chest, right below my nipples just to tease Yuu. Then, I walked out of the bathroom and sat beside him on his bed, seeing the blush that consumed his cheeks. "Hey. What'cha doing, Yuu-kun?" I asked as I cuddled into his chest, letting the towel slowly glide off of my body, now hanging lowly on my hips.

    He was shirtless whilst wearing some large pyjama pants that Shindo let him have. Yuu bit his lip before he slowly wrapped his arms around my nude waist, slowly trailing his hands lower and lower before they cupped my naked butt, the towel now off of my body. "Mmmmm, your skin feels so nice." He murmured into my ear before topping me.

His lips pressed against mine gently, and I kissed back, adding my tongue to make the kiss more sloppy and heated. His hand began to add friction to my throbbing shaft, massaging it and playing with it, making me let out moans and pull at his soft, ebony hair.

Yuu's toned chest was pressed against mine, and I could smell his overwhelming masculine scent that also smelled feminine, just like flowers. I inhaled deeply, loving that comforting scent as his lips left mine, now taking his time to delicately press kisses down my neck and chest, making me giggle.

"I see that you're ticklish, eh?" Yuu smirked as he began to tickle my sides, making me laugh and squirm uncontrollably. He tickled me even more, wanting me to continue to laugh because I knew that he loved my voice.

"Haha! S-stop it~!" I yelled out continuously as my stomach began to hurt from laughing too hard. He continued for a moment before he stopped. Yuu gave me a show-stopping smile before he trailed delicate kisses down my stomach until he kissed the tip of my member.

"Ou, haa, kya~!" I shouted as his lips enveloped my member. My head tossed to the side as my fingernails dug into his muscular shoulder blades. His head bobbed up and down, his warm cavern sucking tightly onto my sensitive flesh making my hips buckle and thrust so he would take me down his throat.

"Yes~! Haaah!" I whimpered as he groaned, "So cute." It didn't take me long until I was telling Yuu that I was about to come, expecting his lips to leave my member. Unexpectedly, they stayed there as my bitter seed spurted into his throat.

     He swallowed without a hint of hesitation and I frowned, "You didn't have to swallow-" but his fingers pressed against my lips, and then they entered my mouth. I sucked on them, knowing that if I didn't lubricate them good enough, that losing my virginity will hurt more than it should.

     He lowered his head at the base of my thighs, spreading my legs and putting each one over his shoulder. His tongue played at my entrance, lubricating it even more as I moaned in pleasure. His hand pressed against my tummy as his saliva-drenched fingers, entered me, making my insides feel really weird.

     Shivers ran down my spine at the new feeling as my hips bucked towards his fingers, making him add another. His fingers pushed in and out slowly, going deeper with each thrust. When the fourth finger was added, a really loud squeal left my mouth, it felt like heaven.

    "Found it." Yuu mumbled triumphantly as his fingers picked up their speed and roughness, practically abusing my prostate which felt so damn good.

Girly whimpers left my lips as my body completely submitted to Yuu, loving the way he made me feel. I reached up to tug off his pants and boxers which had a tent built up in the crotch area. His member touched his belly button, he was as hard as a rock.

     "Enter me." I begged him desperately as I masturbated his shaft with a loose fistful. He raised his eyebrow at my neediness, "What do you say?"

    I fluttered my eyelashes at him before a blush flared on my cheeks. I looked away as my hands attempted to cover my flustered face, "....Pretty Please."

    He tore my hands away from my face by wrapping his large hand around both my wrists, raising them above my head and pushing them down in the bed. "Whatever you want, baby." Yuu groaned as his tip pushed against my entrance, a searing pain ripping through my core as I screamed.

    It hurt a lot as he slowly filled up my insides, my eyes squeezing shut as he laced his fingers with mine, kissing my collarbone and whispering, "I know, I know. Just relax, it will stop hurting."

I listened to his words, and the pain eventually subsided and turned into mass amounts of sexual gratification. He began to slam into me, as our moans and groans filled our Motel room.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

      Yuu was sleeping soundly on the bed, his breaths synchronized in a steady rhythm. His back raised with each breath, his face buried into the white, cotton pillow.

     I couldn't sleep. I had never done anything sexual before, and my mind still couldn't believe the fact that we had done it. I wasn't a virgin anymore, but I wouldn't of lost it to anybody else.

     I slipped on some clothes and my shoes before exiting the Motel to get some fresh air. As I looked at the starry night sky, I began to recollect my thoughts.

     I loved Yuu, didn't I? Then why did I keep thinking about Kimizuki's face? My feelings for Yuu still overpowered but it made me feel guilty that sometimes I thought about Kimizuki when it was supposed to be only Yuu filling my thoughts.

     I stood outside for fifteen minutes. I choose to go inside because my insides began to feel really sore. Losing your virginity really made you feel sore afterwards, damn.

My facial expression changed to confusion as I heard yelling from upstairs. I walked up the stairs only to find myself getting closer and closer to my Motel room.

I heard Yuu's and Shindo's voices as I peaked into Shindo's room, since the door was slightly ajar. I stilled once I saw Yuu throw Shindo onto the bed, topping him as he sucked onto the latter's neck.

When he reached out to take off Shindo's shirt, I ran to my Motel room, slung the bag of weapons over my shoulder, and went to the front desk. "There are two men causing a ruckus up there, I think you might want to stop them." I said before I exited the motel.

My hands clenched into fists as tears poured down my eyes. Why would Yuu do this to me right after we made love? Did he only have sex with me because he wanted my virginity? Did he fall in love with that serial killer behind my back?! I knew it!

I didn't know where else to go sept to the Voleurs. I'm leaving Yuu, and I'm going to get my revenge on that back-stabbing asshole! Chasing after a guy who obviously doesn't want me is useless. Maybe, I should just be with Kimizuki instead...

♥*♡+:。*.。+♥+。*.。:+♡*♥

(2412 Words)
April 22nd, 2018

NEW CHAPTER EVERY WEEK 💞 (and sometimes more frequently)

Yuu: "Let's.... Fuck." ☝️

💕Please leave a vote

-♕ʝєℓℓ (@emotick) 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...
340K 10.8K 40
"And, you're a..male?" "Isn't it obvious?" I spat. I knew I'd have to work under the Noblemen's son's order but, why'd he expect a female? A maid? H...
264K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...
222K 5.7K 52
A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, look it up) :) Mika is obviously a vampire...