Overwatch book of fun

By HumanatiesCutest

Ey, overwatch smut for my lovelies! Enjoy babes! More

Commander
Master
Daddy~
Mommy
An old western sex tape
Season
Have some mercy
Skillz
Heated
Ya Lil' fucko
Yee haw

Sir

2.1K 19 1
By HumanatiesCutest

{okay, I promise the next chapter McCree will top, I swear, but here's some more Jesse bottoming trash! 👌}

"Jesse darling, if you will come here a minute I have something to ask of you."

Jesse perked up hearing his husbands voice from their room. He was currently preparing dinner after a long business meeting for the Shimada firm and he wondered what the archer had to say. He smiled and shouted a 'comin' Hany' and skipped up to their door way.

"If you will come sit." Hanzo patted next to him and put down the book he was reading and saved the page, grinning evily as his unsuspecting hubby plopped down onto the bed. Jesse opened his mouth to speak but instead squeaked as he was tackled to the bed.

"Honey what are ya-?!"

Hanzo licked down his ear to his neck, feeling the cowboy shudder. He knew all of what he had to do to make the American hot and hurried, but he had other things in mind rather than just fucking him. The man below him gasped as he pinned his arms above his and kissed him roughly.

"Now now, Jesse, do not speak. If you don't mind, which I am sure you wouldn't with how much of a bitch you are, I would like to show you something new~"

Jesse whimpered and bit his lip, closing his eyes tightly and nodding. The archer scoffed and immediately took action, tearing the bigger man's shirt off and throwing the torn thing to the ground, yanking off his pants and boxers in one swift movement with one hand and felt down his wide hips and dragged his tongue down his stomach lustily with the other. He chuckled as the hairier man bucked his hips, holding onto his hand desperately. He shucked his clothes also, striping off his new business suit and throwing it over his shoulder, only staying in his boxers.

To be honest, Jesse had no idea what his husband had in mind. Even with the short time they had been married, they had done just about everything in the book. But behind closed doors Hanzo Shimada, the most prim and proper man you would ever meet, was the kinkiest mother fucker on the face of the planet. And absolutely loved to dominate his cowboy out of all the people he could chose from. But of course, he had to pick the most masculine and proud man he could find to make his bitch. So, about a hundred percent of the time, even he was doing the fucking, in sex he was completely under the shorter man's will.

He whimpered as the raven slid farther down on him, smirking at his hard on, and made his down his thighs. He yelped as he bit down on his upper thigh harshly, sucking a deep hickies all over. He knees shook as he did the same for his other side, looking up at him as he dug his nails into his waist.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Would you be a deer and hand me the red box under the bed? You know, the one with all of your favorite toys to be fucked and edged with?~"

"Y-yes S-Sir..."

"And the safe word is red Darling~"

"Y-yes Sir..."

Hanzo sat up and growled low in his throat as the American shakily passed him the box, causing him to whimper and cover his face. He chuckled slightly.

Jesse James McCree was a very complex man. He had sure likes and dislikes but he didn't quite know all of the possibilities out there, and was quite new in the world of BDSM. He had recently discovered Jesse had a huge degrading kink and a slight pain one. Though he had never really seen how far he could go with the masochism yet. He intended to find out now.

Jesse placed his hands up to the headboard nervously, already knowing the drill, and gasped as Hanzo locked the cuffs around his wrists tightly. He moaned and sunk back down, enjoying the feeling of the metal cutting into the palm of his hands.

"Now, my little slut, we are going to try something different tonight. I can guarantee it will hurt but I know your little bitch ass will love it. So, you are going to behave, and if you do, you will get what I really know you want~"

"Y-yes Sir, I-I'll be a good s-slut for y-you..." Hanzo smiled wickedly and grabbed his hips.

"Good boy."

Jesse cried out as his knees were forcefully parted and a huge wet appendage was shoved up his ass. He was going to eat him out apparently. He mewled as the Dominant of the two pushed his tongue so far into him he felt like it was in his stomach. He thrusted in and out quickly, humming with his tongue so deep in his ass and made him feel like he was going to go insane.

"Ha Ah! Sir it f-feels so- AH!~"

He gasped and screamed as he felt his huge tongue press against his sweet spot, pulling at his restraints in vain as tears of pleasure came to his eyes. They started to stream down his face as he pulled his hips more into his face, pressing against that spot harder with every fast thrust. He wailed and tried to lock his legs around his shoulders, trying to rock back into his face but yelled as he was smacked in the ass harshly and the tongue was pulled out.

"You are misbehaving little whore, I am guessing I will just have to punish you before your treat~"

"SIR!~"

He admired his scarlet face and neck, his chest rising a falling rapidly, the tears that slid down his chin, and how his hair was so disheveled so that it covered the most part of his eyes. He made a little 'tsk' sound and dove back in. He could see out of the corner of his eye Jesse throw his head back and heard him cry out.

"PLEASE IM GONNA CUM, PLEASE LET ME CUM SIR NGH!~"

"Cum"

The squelching sound of his tongue thrusting in and out of him, the extreme pleasure of the appendage reaching up so far in him, and the burn of the handcuffs sent him tumbling to his release, with probably the most pornagraphic cry known to man accompanying it. His body spasming as cum splattered across his chest. He cursed and yelled and the room felt like it was spinning as he tried to ride the feeling out. He had no idea why Hanzo said it would hurt, it was probably the best feeling in the world besides a cock shoved up his ass.

He panted heavily, trying to recover after the most intense orgasm he had ever had, until he realized Hanzo wasn't stopping.

"Sir! I can't I'm too sensitive! AH!"

He yelled as he kept abusing his sensitive hole, shoving in even harder and faster than before. He choked out a scream as he shook violently, feeling himself harden up again and coming so close to the edge. He clawed at the head board until he felt the raven pull out. He moaned in relief as he unclipped the handcuffs and sat back up. He started to thank him before he slipped back down and shoved the thick muscle inside him again.

He screeched and tugged at his hair, trying to get him to stop by pushing his him back with his feet. Hanzo chuckled inside him, right against his prostate and he lost it again. He howled as his second orgasm crashed over him, but the archer carried on.

"PLEASE IT HURTS SO BAD, PLEASE IM SO SENSITIVE PLEASE STOP!" he cried hysterically and pushed against his broad shoulders, already forgetting the safe word in his haze of panic.

Now, Jesse James McCree was no pussy. He could handle great amounts of pain on the battlefield, even his arm being blown off, but sexually, it only took a few orgasms before he blacked out.

He started stroking him so that he was at full mast again, and went torturously slow but definitely not being anymore gentler. He came again and his back arched out of the slight pleasure, but the pain nearly blocked it out.

"PLEASE I FORGOT THE SAFE WORD I FORGOT THE SAFE WORD STOP!" Hanzo suddenly pulled away and looked at him quizzically.

"Darling, the safe word is red." He raised his eyebrow and ducked back down and Jesse pushed back with all of his might, which wasn't a whole lot in this instance. He legitimately thought he was panicking to make an act, maybe his own screams brought him pleasure. Maybe he enjoyed all of the overstimulation but was just faking to please his sadistic side.

"RED RED RED RED RED NONONONONO STOP!"

He panted heavily and he about passed out when Hanzo stopped and looked at him in shock. He crumpled against the bed and crossed his legs, still trembling slightly.

"T-that.... H-hurt... S-So fucking... B-bad honey." He said between his shaky huffs and tears streaming down his face and dripping down his chest.

"I'm s-so s-sorry darling... I shouldn't have pushed you that hard... If you ever want to do this again I won't destroy you... I'm so sorry my love." Hanzo held his husband tightly, trying to rub his lower back to soothe him but he flinched away.

"I will... Leave you alone for now if you would like that. I really pushed you so far and I should have controlled myself. I'm so sorry Jesse." He got up to leave but was dragged back down onto the bed.

"P-please... Don't leave, I-I know y-ya didn't mean to, just stay here and hold me please..."

Hanzo nodded and laid back down, fetching his love some boxers, sweatpants, and a wet rag before settling down with him. Jesse cleaned himself off and put the clothes on gratefully and stole the jacket the archer had thrown off earlier and snuggled into it. Hanzo chuckled and moved to cuddle him, in which he scooted over more to him and laid his sweat drenched face onto his chest.

"Darling?"

"Y-yeah Hany..?"

"You want me to put on Chuck Norris for you so you can relax? I'll make us some tea if you would like." The cowboy giggled and sat up slightly.

"Sure darlin'.. I love you." Hanzo kissed his forehead and got up.

"I love you too my cowman."

~~~~~~~

{oh shit didn't think there would be a part two??? nOPE}

"Sir... Ngh!~"

Hanzo was startled awake to something flopping on top of him. Very heavy and hairy at that.

"Jesse..?"

Hanzo looked at the sight before him: Jesse with what seemed to be the biggest vibrator they owned deep inside of him with blue thigh high socks and panties in which he erection strained through.

"Darling what are you-?!" Hanzo jumped as the cowboy pushed his lips onto his, rocking himself on his hips and making him feel the slight vibrations too.

"P-please... Fuck m-me Sir! AH!~" Hanzo shook his head and brought the American off his lap and back down onto the bed.

"Darling, after today, you don't have to call me that, especially not after everything I put you through... If you really want to have sex, you have to let me show you how much I love you. I want to be gentle and slow and make you feel good, this would be for you. No handcuffs or vibrators, just me and you." Jesse looked down and shook his head, kissing him lovingly and slow this time.

Once they had finished their antics, Hanzo held his hubby and ran his fingers through his damp hair. He had made sure to bathe him afterwards and find him the most comfortable pjs they owned before he passed out cold. Hanzo didn't sleep, he just laid there and listened to the cowboy's shallow breaths and thanked whoever the hell was out there for giving him this beautiful man to love.

{that, my loves, is why you always use a safe word! Don't know if your getting into some crazy shit like that but always have one just Incase! Anyways, have a wonderful rest of your day/ night, goodbye my lovelies!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2.4K 175
yuyeon one-shot AUs :)
1.1K 15 7
just some dsmp oneshots. no smut these will be mostly FEM!reader, but I'll also do some GN!reader if i feel like it or if it's a requeat !if any of t...
155 1 5
Small story :) abt tnt duo!