Black

By httpkpop

Her favorite color is black even her life became black. Will there be somebody to turn her life to a colorful... More

1: The Characters
2: Welcome To The Company
3: Hello Neighbor
4: Say Hello To The Past
5: First Day Of The Job
6: Hello Chaeyoung
7: Passenger Seat
8: The View
9: Late Nights
10: Lisa meets Kai
11: The Four of Us
12: Realized.
13: Camera
14: Smile For Me
15: The Bruise
16: Picture
17: Hello Doctor
18: Jealous Jennie
19: Wife
20: Moving
21: Date?
22: Karaoke
23: Real Date.
24: Kuma
25: You're My Home.
26: Two of Us
27: Her Illness.
28: Lisa
29: Meet The Family
30: Away
31: Start Of An Ending
32: Congratulation.
33: Night Lights
34: Merry Christmas
35: Preparations
36: Countdown
38: Stuck
39: Manager
40: A New Start
41: Shine
42: Engaged
43: Never Be The Same
Epilogue: BLACKPINK
author's note
another story

37: Thank you

38.3K 1.2K 1.2K
By httpkpop

ready your tissues guys!! please listen to Right Here Waiting by Richard Max and How am I supposed to Live Without You when Jenlisa will sing. its a must!

--

Lisa doesn't want to sleep that night. She was just staring at her girlfriend sleeping and caressing her face and brushing her hair. Not in a creepy way. Tears falling down on her cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you."

Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead and faint a smile. She was hurting. She have to this for herself and for Jennie. She memorized every bit of Jennie's face. Her fluffy cheeks, her cat eyes, her mole under her brows, her lips on how it smiles every time she sang Jennie to sleep. She memorized it all. She wants to savor the moment. Her last time that she'll sleep with Jennie. Her last time that she'll sing Jennie to sleep. Her last time to hug Jennie when sleeping. She doesn't want to wake up tomorrow because she knows it will be her last time waking up with Jennie beside her. Her heart was already breaking of the thoughts when suddenly Jennie slowly opened her eyes and Lisa quickly wiped her tears.

"You still awake?" Jennie hugged Lisa tight and burried her face to Lisa's neck like what she always do.

"Can't sleep." Lisa simply said. Jennie looked up to her and had this smile on her face. Lisa furrowed her brows while looking at Jennie.

"What?" Lisa said confused.

"I'll sing you a song so that you can sleep." Jennie said with her infamous gummy smile.

Ouch.

"Y..yeah. I'd love that." Lisa sweetly smiled at Jennie. Jennie sat straight and let Lisa to lay on her tummy. Jennie brushed the younger's hair and sang her a song.

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

"Holy fuck" Lisa cursed herself realizing what Jennie was singing.

"Really? You're gonna hit me with some old song?" Lisa faked a laugh while Jennie slap her forehead earning and 'Ow' on the younger girl.

"Fuck, this will hurt so much. Why does she even picked that song?!"

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Lisa was slowly relaxing while Jennie was singin and brushing her hair. She love this moment. She set aside her worries and listened to her girlfriend singing and closed her eyes.

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you.

Jennie finished her song but Lisa's heart shattering didn't. Lisa opened her eyes and looked up to Jennie with a frown on her face.

"You're still not sleeping?" Jennie pouted causing Lisa to chuckle. Lisa dragged Jennie to lay beside her and hugged the older one. This time, Lisa was the one to burried her face to Jennie's neck and inhale the scent of her girlfriend. Lisa then kissed Jennie's neck causing Jennie to be surprised. Her lips traveled to her neck, to her collarbone, her jaw and finally, on her lips. Lisa looked at Jennie's eyes when she pulled away.

"Make love to me, baby."

That night, they spent their night traveling each other's body. For Jennie it was beautiful but for Lisa, it's her last way to make Jennie feel that she loves her.

--

Lisa was the first one to wake up. With a heavy heart, she looked at her girlfriend who's sleeping peacefully beside her with arms around Lisa's waist. Tears falling down from Lisa's cheeks as she began to hug Jennie tight. She stayed like that for like an hour looking and smiling at her girlfriend's face because she knows, it will be the last time.

Jennie then groggily opened her eyes and met Lisa's. A smile formed in Jennie's lips as she saw Lisa's smile.

"Good morning." Jennie greeted Lisa then kissed her lips.

"Good morning."

Jennie was about to stand up when Lisa pulled her to a hug and burried her face to Jennie's neck.

"Let's stay like this for awhile please." Lisa pleaded. Jennie chuckled and patted Lisa's head.

"Being extra clingy today huh?"

They spent their whole morning cuddling and kissing with their laughter surrounding the room but it soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"You guys awake? Food is ready. Get up!" Rosé yelled. Lisa sighed not wanting to let Jennie go but they have to because they would still do her bucket list. Jennie stood up and tied her hair in a bun.

"Baby, let's go." Jennie offered her hands. Lisa pouted but soon held Jennie's hands and they both went to the dining room.

--

Their lunch was awkward or for Jisoo and Lisa only while their girlfriends are having chitchat talking about their trip later.

"It's cold we should wear something warm. I'm excited to ride an hot air balloon!" Rosé squealed. All of them smiled and nodded.

Jennie looked at Lisa beside her and whispered to her.

"Baby, is it okay that we'll only ride hot air balloon for now? because it's really cold. We'll ride the horse next week hmm?" Jennie held Lisa's hands.

"Next week." Lisa smiled to herself and looked at her girlfriend.

"Of course, next week then."

--

"You guys ready?" Jiyong asked the four of them seated at the back. They all nodded and Jiyong started driving.

After an hour of napping, they've arrived at the location. Jiyong got out of the car and talked to the guards. Jiyong gave a receipt and the guards nodded and let them enter the place.

"Woah" They all said at unison. It's a wide open space area surrounded by mountains. They went out of the car and saw a color rainbow hot air balloon ready to be inflated.

"Is that what we're gonna ride?" Jennie asked Jiyong while pointing at the balloon.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Let's take a picture inside there first!" Jisoo said. Jiyong chuckled and nodded. He signaled the men to stop doing it and the men obliged. The five of them entered the balloon, amazed.

"This is amazing!"

"Beautiful."

"I'm inside it what the hell."

"Come on guys, I'll take a picture of you." Jiyong offered. Lisa gave her camera same as Jennie. They say at the floor and looked at the camera. Jiyong opened first Lisa's camera.

"Okay look here. One, two, three." Then he switched to Jennie's camera.

"Another one. Alright. One, two, three!" After taking a picture, they all went out except by Jennie and Lisa.

"Baby, stop. I'll take a picture of you." Lisa said. Jennie stopped and did what Lisa wants. Lisa opened her camera while Jennie looked up and smiled.

The camera clicked causing Jennie to move indicating it's done already. She walked towards Lisa who was smiling at the photo but Jennie observed that it's not a happy smile. It's a sad smile.. or she was just over reacting. She shrugged and grabbed her girlfriend's hands.

"Let's go. Let's wait for this to be inflated." Jennie dragged her girlfriend out and they waited for the balloon to be finish.

--

"That was amazing!" Jennie and Rosé clapped their hands as they land. The other three smiled at them.

"They are the only ones who is having fun." Jisoo sighed.

They were walking when suddenly they heard Jisoo's stomach growling. They all looked at Jisoo and the latter cursed.

"Shall we eat first? Someone is REALLY hungry." Rosé intertwined their arms causing them to laugh.

They entered a café and was welcomed by the staffs. They were seated at the corner of the room. Jisoo, Lisa and Jiyong was seated beside each other while their girlfriends was seated across them. Poor Jiyong being a fifth wheel.

They ordered their food and shortly, their food arrived.

"I brought my instax with me." Jiyong showed his black instax. Lisa suddenly smacked Jiyong's head.

"Why did you just tell us now? We should've used that awhile ago!" Lisa's statement made the three laugh. Jiyong scratched his head and smiled goofily.

"I just remembered now hehe." He gave it to Lisa and signaled her to use it. Lisa opened the camera and took photos of her friends especially her girlfriend.

"Hey! Enough enough! I don't have ang film left!" Jiyong grabbed his camera and kissed it. "I'm sorry. You must be starving now." He added while wiping his dearest camera.

They looked at Jiyong and shook their heads.

"Tell me, why are you my friend again?" Lisa asked. Jiyong just rolled his eyes and put his camera back.

They finished eating and ready to ride zipline. Jiyong looked at his watch and realized it's 4:30 pm. Lisa looked at him and he pointed his watch signaling they won't have enough time if they're gonna stay there.

"I.. let's go home." Lisa said surprising Jennie and Rosé. Jennie felt worried as she caress Lisa's back.

"What's wrong baby?"

Lisa smiled and shook her head. "I.. I'm just tired. I want to rest. Can we please go home?" Rosé also came and nodded.

"Of course. Your condition is more important. Let's go." Jennie said and they all followed the couple to the van.

--

They've arrived at the house shortly after because Jennie was the one who's driving and heck, she's nervous. They all went to the living room and sat on the couch with sighs and grunts. Jisoo opened the tv to watch some good ass movie from Netflix.

"Jennie." Lisa called. Jennie looked at her and knit her brows.

"Hmm?"

"Let's look around the house." At first, Jennie was hesitant because she thought Lisa was tired? but eventually, she agreed and they roamed the whole house.

They reached the caretakers' house. Jennie saw a big dog with a color of light brown. She jumped and made her way to the dog. Lisa was surprised but then smiled. Jennie really loves dog. She followed her girlfriend who's now sitting and petting the dog.

"She's coco." The old man appeared. Jennie stood up and they both bowed at the man.

"How old is she?" Jennie asked.

"She's nine. She should be Miss Chaeyoung's dog but then her mother gave her to us when she visited us nine years ago. I don't know if Miss Chaeng that Coco is here." The old man smiled. Jennie and Lisa looked at each other with widened eyes.

"Let's tell Chaeng?" Lisa asked.

"Can you take a picture of us first?" Jennie pouted. Lisa looked at the caretaker and he nodded. Jennie smiled with her gummy smiled and sat next to the dog and put her hands to the dog's head.

"Alright. One, two, three!"

--

"Let's do some pictorial here while the sun is setting!" Lisa suddenly said. They were at the balcony drinking their coffees. Rosé amd Jennie approved and the two just shrugged. They know that Lisa is doing it for a reason.

They all took a picture. Solo shot, couple, groufie. Everything that can make Lisa remember this day. They finished doing their mini pictorial and they all went to the living room when Jisoo ran to their room and came back with four papers and one ballpen. They all furrowed their eyebrows and looked at Jisoo.

"Okay, let's do something. Since it's gonna be new year within two days, let's write our new year's resolution!" Jisoo said. They all smiled and nodded but Lisa interrupted grabbing the papers and the ballpen to Jisoo's hands.

"I'll write you guys the things I want you to complete this year. Yeah?" They all looked down. Jennie grabbed Lisa's left hand.

"Baby.." Lisa just faint a smile. "Come on, let's be honest here okay? Wait for me there. I'll finish this as soon as possible." Lisa then stood up and went to their room.

An hour passed when Lisa finally finished writing the things she wanted them to do or let's say she wrote her goodbye letter. She gave it to the three of them. Jennie looked at Jiyong who doesn't have a letter. Jiyong looked at her and smiled. Jennie returned her gaze at the letter. They were about to open it when Lisa stopped them.

"Oops. You guys read that tomorrow morning when you wake up. You need to that first thing in the morning." Lisa smiled. Rosé and Jennie furrowed their eyebrows confused. While Jisoo just sighed and looked down. Jennie was starting to feel uneasy.

"Why not now?" Rosé pouted. Lisa smiled and sat beside Jennie.

"To motivate you guys because tomorrow, it's New Year's eve!" Lisa cheerfully said. Rosé nodded believing Lisa's statement but not Jennie. She knows something is not right or maybe, just maybe. She's overthinking again.

--

It's their sleeping time. Jennie and Lisa was extra clingy that night. They cuddled, make out and laughed.

"Sing me to sleep, baby." Jennie sleepily said. She yawned then closed her eyes and hugged Lisa tight. Tears were starting to fall down in Lisa's cheeks but manage to say yes. She then saw Jennie's phone at the table beside the lamp and slowly opened it and open the Recorder. She clicked the record button and started singing.

I could hardly believe it
When I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin'
Someone's swept your heart away
From the look upon your face,
I see it's true
So tell me all about it
Tell me about the plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go
Tell me how am supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin 'for is gone
I didn't come here for cryin'
Didn't come here to breakdown
It's just a dream of mine is coming to an end
And how can I blame you
When I build my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much
More than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm
Gonna pay for dreaming
When even now it's more than I can take.

She was quietly sobbing while brushing Jennie's hair. While Lisa was crying, Jennie was once again smiling while sleeping. Lisa tapped the stop button and looked at her girlfriend. She was sobbing but managed to kiss Jennie's forehead. She held Jennie's hands and kissed it. She kissed Jennie's nose, her cheeks and lastly her lips. She kissed and she knows, it's the last time. She knows that it's a risky decision that she made. She doesn't know if she'll live or she will still die but then, she prayed to the Lord that she will be able so see Jennie once again even if it is in another lifetime. She can wait forever for Jennie. She hugged her girl for almost an hour when she heard the door opened and saw Jiyong peeking in.

"It's time, Lisa." Lisa nodded and Jiyong closed the door. She looked at Jennie once again and kissed her forehead, a long kissed. An "I-will-miss-you" kiss. Tears were again falling down in her cheeks.

"Goodluck in your life, Jennie. I love you so much." With that, Lisa slowly removed Jennie's hug to her and stood up. She opened the door and looked back at Jennie one last time and smiled.

"Thank you for everything." With that, Lisa closed the door and left.

--

"I've sent you the photos already right?" Lisa asked Jiyong while walking towards Jisoo's car.

"Yes. I've sent it to Seungri and told him to finish the gallery." Lisa nodded and smiled.

"It's all finished."

--

"Thank you for the ride Jisoo." Lisa hugged her boss. They are now at the airport and their just announced indicating it's time to go. Lisa's parents and Jiyong was just waiting for the two to finish. Jisoo was a crying mess. She hugged Lisa tight while sobbing.

"Thank you for everything, Jisoo. I promise I'll do my best to come back here. Don't cry." She patted Jisoo's head. Jisoo oulled away and nodded.

"Promise me you'll come back here." Lisa sadly smiled and slowly nodded.

"I hope too, Jisoo. About my favor.." Lisa looked at Jisoo's eyes.

"Please take care of Jennie for me please? Don't let her be miserable without me. Don't let her be depressed. Always tell her that I love her so much and tell her don't cry every night when she's about to go to sleep. Tell her I'm singing her a lullaby even if I'm far away. Make her happy, Jisoo. Please. Please always be there for here especially now. I know I'm selfish to do this.. to leave her but it's the only way. And if she found someone else.." Lisa looked down she's crying. "Let her be. I want her to be happy even if I won't be the reason. Support her with everything. Please take care of her for me. Hmm?" They were both crying alot. Jisoo hugged Lisa tight and Lisa recovered from her crying pulled away. She heard her mother calling so she looked and nodded to them. She returned her gaze to Jisoo and smiled.

"I..I should go, Jisoo. Take care." Lisa hugged her boss one last time and pulled away.

"We'll be waiting for you here." Jisoo grabbed they key for the gallery. "After three years so it should be December 30, 2021. At 12:57 am. I'll see you soon, Lisa." Lisa smiled and hoped that she will comeback. Lisa walked to her parents and Jiyong. They waved their hands to Jisoo until Jisoo cannot see them. Jisoo cried again while going back to her car.

"Goodluck, Lisa. We'll be waiting for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 39.2K 56
LISA G!P "You know what's funny about this , your dad is in love with me and he'll never believe you" STEPMOM JEN? [COMPLETED]
387K 13.4K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
663K 11.7K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
69.9K 1.6K 39
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...