Erza's Blood Sister (Book 2)

By Trintrinas

Hey Readers if you haven't read Book one I suggest you read to understand. You Readers still wonder how Lucy... More

Switched Bodies Part 1
Switch Bodies Part 2
The Sister Fight
The Taken Sign
The Fairy Tail Skater Girls Team
Hidden Disguise
The Date
The Clever She Bandit
Question to Readers
Eiji Fugio
Football Practice
Football Celebration
Meet Parents
Thanksgiving
Comment
Thanksgiving Day
The Truth

Thanksgiving: Part 2

337 9 2
By Trintrinas

Simon POV

My family had plans tonight like my mom is going to the grocery shop and her book club, my dad is drinking and going around helping people out, and my sister had met a girl that was into swords and fighting just like her so she is going to be battling her. So basically it means me and Lucy have the house to ourselves. While Lucy was washing dishes because my mom asked her to. I have that feeling that my mom doesn't like Lucy. I walked over to Lucy and put my arms around her waist and brung her in close. I can tell she was blushing and her heart  was beating rapidly.

"So after this you wanna have a little fun", I asked as I pulled a condom out of my pocket and she looked back at me.

"Sure and maybe we can have it with a drink on the side, but right after I finish washing the dishes",she said.

I got some beer out of the refrigerator and took it to my room:

I put two bottles of beer on my nightstand and then Lucy came in my room. She seemed happy and nervous at the same time. I brung her close and I smirked. I started to kiss her on the lips and then I felt her touch my butt. I took her sweater and that other clothing off her leaving her with only a shirt, pants, and shoes covering her:

I picked her up and sat her down on my bed. I was standing up looking at her in the eye and next thing I know she took off my pants leaving me in my boxers. I didn't even feel her do it. I actually see why they call her the She Bandit. I took off her shoes then her shirt and got on top of her and kissed her on the neck. While I was kissing her I took off her pants then suddenly she rolled me over and was on top of me. I sat up and put my arms around her and I unstrapped her bra revealing her big melons. I'm going to admit that there huge I mean like there a little bit close to fitting my hand. I started to lick it and I heard a moan escape from her mouth.

"You must be enjoying this",I said as she giggled a little bit and nibbles off my neck.

"I am and we can move things to the next level if you know what I mean",she said as she lean towards my nightstand and grabbed a condom.

"Are you sure you ready to see my mad hood",I asked as I pulled off my boxers and she blushed so hard that her face blended in with her hair. I took off her panties then I put the condom on and then the covers over us. It was a lot of French kisses then I decided to go down.

Lucy POV

I'll admit I was actually enjoying it then Simon went down below and started sucking on my vagina and then he squeezed one of my boobs making me moan. He came right back up and then he whispered in my ear, "Your pussy taste good Lucy". For some reason that actually sounded weird. Then he laid down on me and I just started to play with his hair while he was sleeping. I was thinking about how mad he gets when I'm talking to Jellal about our relationship before. I don't blame him for being mad, but I also feel guilty that I didn't tell him that me and Jellal did it in the tower and that we weren't actually together for one month. I hope Jellal doesn't tell him because that's just gonna get ugly. I know he wouldn't tell him, but I really don't want Simon knowing cause he is just gonna get freaky about it and also mad. It was about to be morning time and I got up out of bed and then I went to one of Simon's drawers and got out a shirt and put it on. I mean like he barely even wears a shirt and I ask him at times to wear a shirt because it makes me jealous when a lot of girls look at him. I looked out the window then a set of arms wrapped around me. They were big and I then had turned around and saw Simon who was smiling.

"You know I might need my shirt back",he said as I blushed.

"Yeah I just need to cover up", I said as he snickered and blushed then he kissed me on the forehead.

"Your so cute",he said as he picked me up bridal style.

"We can go wash up",I suggested as he smirked then walked towards the bathroom with me still in his arms.

There's a bathroom in his room so we're good. We went inside and to be honest it looked good:

He sat me down on the counter then ran the water. I kept looking at his butt then he turned around and kissed me on the lips. While he was kissing me I pulled off his boxers and showed it to him. He smirked and unbutton his shirt I was wearing then he leaned in and licked my chest. He picked me up then we both got in the tub and he started to kiss me and we were just making out until we heard a knock on the door and turns out it was Simon's mom.

Once we both heard her voice we both literally got out the water and cleared the water and got dress really quickly. I got dress in the quickest dress I had:

I know what your thinking, really? Well yes. I started to brush my hair then I tied it up. Simon opened the door and his mother was right there and she smiled at him, but she she glared at me for some reason.

"Simon can you go get a turkey from the market",asked Akiyo as she gave Simon some jewels.

"Are you sure your not gonna need anything else",asked Simon as she thought.

"Now that you made me rethink I'm gonna need some potatoes, ham, strawberry cake, vegetables, salad, and some wine",said Akiyo and she gave Simon some more jewels. I feel bad that he has to be at the store all day.

"Oh and Lucy I need you to go help Hiro hunting down a pig",she said as I thought she was crazy.

"But isn't it illegal to hunt a pig down around here",I asked as she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Lucy I don't care if it's illegal to hunt down a pig I mean like we eat them all the time it's not gonna hurt to hunt down one",she said.

"What is Kagura doing",asked Simon.

"She is gonna be getting the extra we're using for our other family members to come. I wanna finally brag about my cooking and food to your grandma",she said as me and Simon looked at her crazy.

"So Lucy if I were you I change out that pretty dress and stop looking pretty and get in some clothes you can get dirty", she said. She left then Simon gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I then had changed into this:

I went outside where Hiro was waiting on me.

"You ready kid",he asked as I nodded my head then we left.

While we were looking for that pig we found a baby pig. Me and Hiro walked towards the pig then Hiro bent down and grabbed the pig which was struggling to get out of his hands then it sighed.

"Well that was easy",I said until the pig smiled and I felt Steam or hot air and I looked behind me to see a huge mad pig:

I was probably at its mid leg and Hiro was almost to its chin. The baby pig jumped out of Hiro hands and then ran to the big pig and hid behind it while it got ready to attack us.

"I think it's a good time to start running", I said as Hiro nodded then we both took off running. We were both running really fast then next thing I know the huge pig jumped in front of us. We were backing up then Hiro had his hand pointing at pigzillia I call it. Suddenly pigzillia was knocked out.

"What happened",I asked.

"I used my magic to knock it out",he said.

"What kind of magic do you use",I asked curious cause Simon uses Black Magic and Kagura uses Gravity Magic.

"I use Control Magic and what I did to the pig right there was make it unconscious by making eye contact",Hiro said as I was amazed with it.

"I only can control somebody if I use my water element",I said.

"What magic do you use",he asked.

"Element Magic",I said.

"That's actually a unique power to have considering some mages or creatures have elements",he said as I blushed.

"Thank you",I said. I walked over to the pig and tried picking it up and so I was about to use my Earth Magic to pick it up until Hiro had picked it up.

My eyes widen at what he did and he smirked.

"You know I might be getting old, but you can see I'm a buffed man",he said hen he started walking and I followed behind.

When we arrived back at the house I saw Kagura bringing out some chairs and tables. Then I saw Simon caring a lot of grocery bags and it was a lot. Hiro sat the pig down and Akiyo came out the house.

"Oh good you two got the pig now Lucy cook the pig",she said. I walked over to the pig and was about to start cooking it with my fire element until she brung out water, a towel, and some seasoning.

"Yeah but before you cook clean it, season it, then cook it and Simon is going to go get the big apple. After you get done with that one Hiro is gonna bring in another one and your gonna slice that one up and I'm gonna make pork, sausage, ham, gammon, and ribs",she said as I had a shocking face.

"Are the people that are coming eat a lot", I asked.

"Yes and if you see some skinny boned kids eating a lot don't be shocked",she said. I then had got to work and after thirty minutes I was ready to cook it and I use my fire magic. Hiro brung in another one and I washed it then Akiyo chopped it up and made meat and I cooked it. After that long day I needed a relaxing bath. Simon was in the tub with me and he almost fell asleep until I put cold water on him. I didn't care if I was all the way dress I put panties on and laid down in bed with Simon who had on boxers. Today was a rough day. Those's pigs were huge and mad.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.5K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
13.7K 550 59
HE TRIED TO PLAY HER, BUT GOT TRAPPED BY HIS OWN GAME. ⭐Book One of the Morning Star Trilogy⭐ ▶"Yield." He said again, his hands pressing down on the...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...