Wedding Planner

By -greedevils

Being a wedding planner is something that Selena Rose loves doing. One day, she gets booked as a wedding plan... More

chapter 2 -"broken heart"
Chapter 3 -"no promises"
Chapter 4 -"good old days"
Chapter 5 -"good liar"
Chapter 6 -"Jersey again"
Chapter 7 -"sober"
Chapter 8 -"guilty"
Chapter 9 -"start over"
Chapter 10 -"Jersey"
Chapter 11 -"memories"
Chapter 12 -"almost exposed"
Chapter 13 -"love the feeling"
Chapter 14 -"unexpected"
Chapter 15 -"breakdown"
Chapter 16 -"Beth"
Chapter 17 -"with a little twist"
Chapter 18 -"i am all yours"
Chapter 19 -"not so innocent"
Chapter 20 -"an explanation"
Chapter 21 -"a peaceful night"
Chapter 22 -"hell hole"
Chapter 23 -"hell hole pt.2"
Chapter 24 -"when i was your man"
Chapter 25 -"old habits"
Chapter 26 -"big mistake"
Chapter 27 -"all out"
Chapter 28 -"changes"
Epilogue
Epilogue pt.2

chapter 1-"meeting the bride"

15.6K 444 386
By -greedevils

IMPORTANT NOTE: this book was a fanfic now changed. So if you see comments with old names of the characters before being changed, don't get confused.

This was my first book so expect some cringe and embarrassing moments but it's not so bad maybe I don't know see for yourself. Note I was 14, so I was on some hormonal teenage shit when I wrote this.

+SELENA ROSE'S POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm but at least it's worth it today since I am going to Hawaii.
I love Hawaii and I have been there a lot.

I plan alot of weddings there so i am forced to stay for a long time there, which made me get my own apartment and make some friends so that I don't feel lonely when I go.

Most of the couples love their weddings at the beach  or have it at some expensive place there.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face with my face wash and brushed my teeth then head out to get changed.

I changed into a white shirt and grey sweatpants. I put my curly hair in an almost messy ponytail. I didn't care about how I looked, i knew that as soon as I get on that flight I was going to sleep and look even more dead.

I love it here in New Jersey a lot. Jersey has all my childhood memories. It feels like home here and the best part is that I live alone. I love my parents a lot but I have always wanted to own a place and live alone.

I never thought about falling in love because of my last relationship, to be even more specific I have no time. Work takes up all my time and plus relationships are a waste of time to me.

I always get asked if I am married or not since people always assume that being a wedding planner means you are married and that's why you chose the job. It's just something that i love doing.

I pulled my luggage out of the house and locked the door. I just had a cup of coffee for breakfast because I wasn't hungry.

I got in the car and started driving to the airport. It's eight in the morning and my flight leaves in two hours. My phone dinged and i glanced at it to see who texted me and it was a text from my boss.

I opened the text and it said "Good morning Selena I hope you have a safe flight. When you arrive there is going to be a driver waiting for you. Enjoy."Mrs.Adams texts me the same thing every time I plan a wedding that is not in jersey.

I arrived at the airport and I am glad I arrived on time. I got my luggage out and entered the airport. Mrs.Adams sends someone to bring my car back home when I travel.

I sat there waiting for the flight after finishing all the checks. I was fiddling with the promise ring that my boyfriend gave me five years ago.

Sadly he broke the promise and left me without a reason.

I refuse to call him ex boyfriend because I never ended things from my side.

We were together today then suddenly the next day he left without a word. I don't know why I still have it.

I guess I still have hope for us.

Don't call me crazy, I mean we have known each other for so long that I can't even remember. I don't think that I have hope for us. I think I am holding on to this ring because it holds so many good memories that aren't easy to let go of.

The gates opened which is a sign that the plane arrived. I gave my passport to the hostess who had a grin on her face while standing near the entrance of the gate. She gave me back my passport and I smiled back.

I entered the plane and immediately greeted with the loud crying baby. Everytime I travel this happens.

I guess, no sleep for me then.

Luckily this time the baby is sitting behind me but at least no one is sitting near me.

We are in the air right now and the baby didn't stop crying. I can't sleep or listen to music because even at the maximum volume, the baby's crys could still be heard.

Don't get me wrong, I love kids and wish to have ones of my own but I can't stand kids crying.

We landed safely and as soon as we landed the baby stopped crying.

Oh this mother fucker-

My gate number was four. I scanned the place outside awkwardly looking for the driver. After a while I found him holding a sign with my name on it. He was standing next to a black BMW.

I walked over to him "That's me" he asked for my passport and I gave it to him. "Welcome Mrs.Rose" i flashed him a smile as he opened the door for me.

The whole ride was silent expect for the low music that was playing. My friend Stephany was texting me.

Stephany
There is a party tonight

Me
i am gonna be there I promise

Stephany
You better be there it's going to be fun

Me
I never miss a party

Stephany
That's my bitch

We arrived at the hotel and the driver opened the door for me. I thanked him for his gentle action and followed him towards the hotel that was very picturesque. The golden and white chandeliers with crystals that hanged from the ceiling, along with all facy looking navy blue walls that watched with the chandeliers and the gold marble floor. Not to forget the pianist who was playing classic music.

I followed the driver until we stopped infornt of a brunette woman. Her back was facing us and the driver cleared his throat grabbing her attention.

"Mrs.Hill the wedding planner is here" the driver said making the brunette woman smile in excitement.

"Selena you are finally here, I heard so much about you." the woman pulled me into a welcoming friendly hug and when I she pulled away I smiled at her pleased by her kindness.

She looked my age. She is so beautiful. She wore a pale silky white dress that fit her top perfectly showing a bit of her cleavage and it was loose at the bottom and had some nude heels, her glowing skin that had some light makeup that complimented her features made her look ravishing.

"I am glad to hear that, nice to meet you Mrs. Hill." I said.

"Please, call me Diana. I can already tell we are going to be friends." She placed the glass of liquor that she was holding down and then took some papers with her.

"Come with me I am gonna show you the wedding venue along with the place around, I guess it's your first time here?" She asked me.

"First time at this hotel, yes. First time in Hawaii, definitely not." I answered her. 

The wedding ceremony is going to be at the beach. I looked around the place to try and picture things in my head as Diana started telling me about the details that she and her fiancé wanted for their wedding.

Diana seemed to know everything she wanted and you can say she had a small version of the wedding planned in her mind.

"We are not starting anything today because my fiance is going to be here tomorrow and he wants to witness everything about the wedding." She informed me. Thank god, more time for me to rest before working on this wedding.

"Alright, I will see you tomorrow then." I told her and before leaving she told me that it would also give me a better chance to look at her ideas and organize things.

I opened the balcony of my room when I went back to it then throwing myself on the bed taking Diana's notes and reading them already loving her ideas.

I am so ready and excited for this.

_____

Thank you for reading
I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.6K 20
After two years of smooth sailing at your dream job in the big city, a disastrous morning at your favourite coffee shop changes the course you had so...
9.5K 366 19
Definition of love lost and found again. There's always a silver lining waiting after every storm. Heartbreak is a journey for anyone. Truth is rev...
129K 3K 17
PUBLISHED! Now available on Amazon! [Disclaimer: due to copyright reasons, chapters have been taken down. The full book can only be accessed through...
5.6K 489 43
Selena McCall has dreamt about becoming an actress all her life. Leaving her small town lifestyle behind her and moving to LA is supposed to be her b...