Percy Jackson: The hunted (PJ...

By CC_May

After the war with Gaea Percy just wants to be left alone and have nothing to do with the gods ever again. Wh... More

Percy Jackson: The hunted (PJO/Avengers crossover)
Chapter 1: Death
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: One Request
Chapter 4: Why me?
Chapter 5: Narrow Escape
Chapter 6: Bewilderment
Chapter 7: The key to Percy
Chapter 8: Decisions
Chapter 9: Nico
Chapter 10: New friends and possible enemies
Chapter 11: The fury of Mr. Fury
Chapter 12: The show
Chapter 13: Scary Awakenings
Chapter 14: The Check-up
Thank you!
Chapter 15: The Devil's return
Chapter 16: Powers. Fun, but exhausting
Chapter 17: Surprise Visit
Chapter 18: Drama and Sleep
Chapter 20: The hero awakens
Chapter 21: Tony DOES care (who knew?)
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 19: Leo, the smile-maker

21.5K 589 87
By CC_May

Recap:

After Percy blacked out, I broke the shield he put around me and ran to him. He was really pale and breathing shallowly. I put my hands on his chest and channeled some of my energy to him. He gradually gained his color and started breathing normally. I looked up at the Avengers and said, "He's exhausted and needs his rest. I will keep an eye on him for now. I haven't seen my cousin in two years." I said. The Avengers blinked and walked out, all except one. I looked up and saw...... "Thor!" I said. I jumped up and gave him a hug. "Hello, Thalia." He said, while hugging me back. I stepped back and said, "Keep an eye on him for me?" He nodded, "Of course." He said. "Thanks, Thor." I said. He smiled. "No problem." He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Clint~
When Tony became pale, I knew something was wrong. Except, I didn't expect it to be a temperamental electric goddess. Who also happens to be Percy's cousin that he hasn't seen in two years. I was shocked, to say the least. I hope Percy will be okay...........

~Thalia~

After Thor agreed to watch Percy for me, I left Stark Towers. I went back to Leo's house to give him the news. When I walked in, Leo was sleeping again. I shook the scrawny son of Hephaestus until he woke up. He groaned and rolled off the desk. He instantly shot up with a flaming hammer in his hand. He looked around for the danger and saw me. He put his hammer away and sighed. "Seriously, Thals? You couldn't have just called?" I shrugged. "I found Percy, he is in the Avengers." I said. He instantly brightened at the mention of my cousin. "Really?! That lucky son of Poseidon. I've always wanted to meet them." He muttered. I snorted. "They're not all they say they are. They put Percy into a deep sleep after they tried to kill me." I replied sourly. His eyes went wide, " Is Percy ok?!" He asked frantically. "He should be ok, he just needs to sleep it off." I said, calming him. His shoulders slumped with relief. "Ok. That's good." He said. I smiled. I looked around and saw a half-finished Festus. "You've been working on Festus." I said. He instantly brightened. "Yes, I have. I just have to build a new control disk and attach his wings. Then he'll be brand new!" Leo said happily. I smiled, seems I've been doing that a lot lately. This kid could make anyone smile.

Hi! So, before you kill me and place threats on me for the terrible filler chapter, I just want to say......... LOOK BEHIND YOU! *runs and hides* (whispers) ok, please don't kill me and expect a new and better chapter within a couple weeks. Thanks for the votes, comments, and follows! Also, this chapter is dedicated to: @supersized_mcshizzle. Thanks for the votes and comments! Love the name by the way. Okay! I'm done now!

~Casey, out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 248 24
After the war with Gaea, Percy has lost so much. The poor kid just needs a break. Unfortunately, he can never seem to get one. And life doesn't seem...
674K 16.3K 22
Percy Jackson is trying to be normal. He has tests to take, he has a girlfriend and friendships to keep up. He has a life, but of course the fates ha...
296K 5.5K 25
When Annabeth spends her summer working on fixing Mount Olympus, Percy has nothing to do except to get a job. So when he surprisingly gets an interns...
127K 2.1K 15
Percy had lost all his friends so he decided to leave. Thalia and Nico went with him, there was no way they would leave Percy alone, he would most li...