Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 15

136K 3.2K 940
By shantii14__

ALL REALL SHANTII STORY FANS PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND SHOW SOME LOVE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE AND THANK YOU

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Ice P.O.V.  ***

" Sooo, you like my sister huh? " Iv asked making me laugh and shake my head.

" Yeah, Sadly " He tells her.

" Why sadly? "

" Have you meet ya sister? Think About that " She laughed and I looked at her causing her to stop.

" Thats not funny " She shakes her head.

" Have she met me? Nigga have she met you. You worst then me "

" You thinking that shows how bad you are "

" Whatever, Daniel " I wave my hand at this nigga.

" Well, Danny boy it was nice meeting you....You hurt my sister and I watch first 48 I know how to hide a body...remember that. Im going to head to bed, I have an early morning..Dont do nothing jesus wouldn't do " She stands. I laughed.

" Go, Goodnight "

" Well I take that back..a neice wouldn't be so bad. Yall got good features she would be pretty...I dont know if I would do a nephew. Boys take after the daddy and he semes a lil hostile for me but I will take what I can get "

" bed , now "

" Ight, Ight. Night peoples. " She left out heading to her room. ,

" What you laughing for? " I looked over at him.

" Yo, Lil sista a mess " He says. " But I see where she gets her shit from "

I rolled my eyes getting up and grabbing her things. " Whatever " I say. I went and dumped it before coming and sitting down.

" She lives with you? " He asked.

" She did but she moved in with her dad so I dont have her all the time just a couple of days out thr week " I say.

" You got you a kid without even having one "

" Is that a problem? " I asked. Shit, IF ivory is a problem so Am I. She comes before anybody. You dont like it dont speak to me.

" Nah, thats cool " He says sitting back ." Yall look alike for real. Hopefully she dont grow up with your nasty ass attitude "

" Keep talking shit and imma put your ass out "

" Yeah right. You aint got a big enough army to remove me. Yo ass aint gon handle up "

" I handle up well, Dont play " I climbed into his lap facing him.

" You do " He licked his lips making me laugh. " But let's talk business "

" What? Im cool on your set ups " I shake my head. He can have that shit. Its too grimy, Im fine on making that how I get my money.

" Nah, that was a one time deal. But aye, You know how we do exchanges? Product for money "

" Yeah "

" I want you to do my exchange tomorrow "

" Why can't you just go like you been doing? " He laughed.

" You think im trying to set you up or some shit? "

"  You could be for all I know "

" Im not, How is setting you up gon benefit me? If anything its gon take away from me "

" Why cause I can't do ya dirty work? " I asked. He laughed again. I dont be finding shit funny, but everything to his ugly ass be a joke.,

" Nah. Because i actually like yo ass, Innocent " I look at him trying to read him.

Never have I been the type of bitch to be wide open and let these niggas get close so they can come in and break what the fuck I built from scratch. I like him too, No I dont love him. He cool to have around. And be with, he know what the fuck he wants..

He has a status. One that can go next to mines and not make me look bad...but his status ain't all good. He got a name on the streets.

" You saying that now "

" Shit, what u want a nigga to do to prove it? You be acting like everythng that comes out  my mouth is bullshit " He rested his head on his arm that was behind him.

" I dont trust you niggas. Until I see other wise everything you say is bullshit "

" Why you with me if you don't trust me? " I laughed. " I aint these other niggas...dont get me confused, I aint never been these other niggasa, "

" If you say so "

" You down or tomorrow or what? "

" Whats gon happen? "

" Midnight. We meet them up at the bridge and exchange the shit and its over with. Simply just change the shit out, we gon be there too aint shit gon happen to you " He says pulling me to him.

" Why me? "

"Cause...Too many people are doubting you. And my choice to be with you...Im not just putting my ass into this relationship, Im putting my reputation. They think cause you a stripper all you good at is riding pole and dick and your dumb, I know that aint the case. "

Its always been like that for me. That's how I got to where I am now.

" Ma'fuckahs gon be even more pissed when they see you pushing a brand new Mercedes carrying glock nines now " He says. " Michael Kors, Christian Louboutin, Giuseppe Zonotii all that shit will just be at the drop of a black card "

I liked the sound of that. Everything at my fucking finger tips...it almost is but he just makes it sound even better.

" That sounds good "

" It can happen, You just need to know what to do " He tells me tracing his finger down my jawline then down my arm making me shiver.

" Lets get this shit over with. " I say. I want my moneyn

" Now lets talk prices "

We sat drinking and going over prices and how shit would go down.

I aint gon lie, I like the idea of being one of those bitches with a powerful ass nigga on her arm in the fliest cars . Who wouldn't? That shit is exciting and sexy.

" Im staying the night " He tells me picking up. " Which way to your room? "

I directed him to the room where he beung us and locked the door. He sat me down on the bed before going to my stereo system and turning it on.

I laughed as he snorted as Kirko was playing and turned it to something else.

He climbed into bed with me and got on top of me. " Lay back " He orders holding my hands down.

                      I had to get Ivory off that morning and after wards came back to the house. God was laying in my bed with his hand behind his head and his phone in to his ear. " Im a be there tonight " He spoje. " Yeah, She comin'. Save that bullshit we got it. Make sure everything is packaged and accounted for....Ight...One " He hung up.

" We got some runs to make, Get dressed "

" Ask dont tell me "

" Too late " He got of bed looking for his clothes. I headed into the bathroom and my closet to find my clothes.

I went through the things until I came to the perfect outfit. I took a shower and got changed into the clothes. I left my hair down and did my make up. I went into the closet and got some red bottoms and threw them on.

I had on a pair of blue high waisted jeans with bleach marks on them a white sleeveless halter top and I paired it with white red bottoms. I added on a gold chunky chain. A gold watch and bracelets and gold earrings.

I had nude color lipstick and my make up was done freshly.

I step out to kill bitches...I want them to know why im on his arm and why they on the side talking shit.

" damn " I heard him says As I walked into the room. " Aye, we got to stop by my crib for me to change amd clean up "

" Thats cool, You ready? " I asked.

" Yeah " He says getting up. He pulled me to him chest to chest wth him grabbing my ass roughly into both of his hands. " That ass looking all the way right " He bit down on his bottom lip exposing his dimples.

I smirked. " You can kiss it if you want. "

" I just might " He laughed putting his lips against my neck. " Lets go "

I locked up the house and we got into his car. The drive was spent with us going back and forth talking and music playing.

When we got to his house he went up stairs to go and shower and I poured myself a drink admiring the place.

Mostly everything was black and white. The ceilings were high and everything was perfect and expensive. My house was nice too,.I worked hard for my shit. But his was big for no damn reason.

" Why yo house so big and its only you? " I asked sitting on the bed crossing my legs.

" Cause I can "

" Don't nobody even stay here with you. Its pointless and lonely "

" Nah it aint. Plus you here now " I laughed. " Shit according to yo sister its gon be little feet running around here soon enough "

" Whatever " I say laughing. " Shes a mess dont listen to her "

" And Meme ssaid it "

" They crazy...You cant listen to shit they say " I tell him. I toss the rest of my drink back getting up.  Them girls are something else.

I dont want tp be any bodies mama. Im young, Im enjoying my life right now with no worried but bills and which outfit I want to wear on stage.

He finished getting dressed and got his stuff. He had on some True Religion jeans with a white polo tee shirt and the 11's,,

" Dont try and match me " I tell him.

" Girl bye. You aint this sexy " He says. " Lets head out "

I never knew how many cars he had til we got to the garage. There was alll kinds. We got into the Masserti Spider and headed out.

The music was up and the windows were down. I was enjoying myself. It felt good outside.

We pulled up to a big warehouse type building in some cuts. He went through security until we finally parked and got out. " Wassup, God "

" Where Lamont at? "

" Office " He says.

" You see my girl? Speak when she in your presence " He barks.

" Hey "

" Ice. Hey " I say holding Gods hand. These niggas was looking deep at me and I found this funny. They way their mouths were twisted and how their eyes were fixed on me. I smirked walking besides him til we came to a big office room.

It was alot of gods men that was at the house that day there alson Along with the bitch with a smart mouth.

" Yall got it all ready? "

" We finishing up any orders and shipment and adding. " Dude says looking at me.

" Ice is doing the drop tonight "

" Thats my job " Some girl says.

" Well know its hers. You can watch the workers tonight " I laughed and God looked at me with a smirk.

" You just give my spot up? "

" Yeah, I wanted her to have it " He sat down pulling me onto his lap. I flipped my hair over my shoulder smiling.

They were talking business and showing product and going over shit that was coming up. I just stayed in my place and sat looking sexy not spoken unless I needed to.

I knew my position and I played it well, Thats why no bitch ever had the opportunity to get a chance to play my spot.

We were there for a few hours before we went to another location and did the same. Ivory dad had picked her up after school because her stay with me was over.

" Hello "

" I cant come in tonight. But this weekend Ill be there "

" Ice you been fucking canceling all week. Mimi fucking quite today, You bring your ass in or you dont have a spot " Chi says making me laugh.

" You cant fire me...You need me. Which one of them hoes is gon bring in as much paper as me, Corey "

" Oh I got a couple new girls that came jn and got dough rolling in. So you think about that "

" You know better. Ill be in this weekend " I hang up on him. Playa's Paradise needs me. I bring in more money then Any worker in there. He knows this.

We went and got something eat soon before the deal was supposed to go down. " You ready? "

" Yeah, I told you that "

" Good, Cause its time to go "

I wa given a gun and everything set up just in case something happen. It was me god and a couple of his boys. When we pulled up under thr bridge there was already a truck there with men out standing around.

I got out with one of gods boys and was given 2 bagz while the other dude waited with the other two.

" When they get a new girl? " He smirked taking the bags. " Whats your name, Sexy? "

" Ice, we doing business thats it "

" You need to bring yo ass on this side of the bridge and roll with real niggas "

" My nigga is real enough " I tell him taking the bags and motioning for the guy with me to bring the others.

" I like you...Tell the

devil over there the next deal is a go , You nailed the shit..Im doing it just to see your face " I laughed handing the bags over to my dude.

" In that case the next couple deals is a go "

" Ill see you, Ice " I laughed heading back to the car and getting in back with God.

" What happened? "

I ran down the complete conversation. " This nigga, Babe you know how much money we just made? Ma'fuckahs shouldn't doubt you " He pulled me to his lips kissing me deeply.

I wrapped my arm around him biting down on his bottom lip causing his ass to moan some.

Ill have everybody out their money and jobs  soon.

.

*****************************
Hope you enjoyed leave me feedback please and thank you. Xoxox

-- I.g ShantiiMonay_ snapchat ShantiiMonay

-- Ivory meets God

-- Ivory wants a neice or nephew

-- God and Ice

-- Ice making Mula !!

-- We trust God!?

-- Ice finalizing deals

Voooooooooottttttttttteeeeeeeeeee
Coooooommmmmmeeeeeennnnnnttttt
FaaaaannnnFoooolllllooooowwwwwww
Goal:
545 Votes
100 Comments
Leeegggooo

Excuse my mistakes :)

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND LEAVE ME FEEDBACK PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 133K 57
Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring at her. She watch as He took his drink t...
76.2K 1.5K 27
Completeโœ”๏ธ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...