Anonymous Friend(CrankGamepla...

By ImSorryMrGullible

*completed* Y/n - The choleric and unassuming teenage girl. Ethan - The generous but intimidating basketball... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-two
A/N || Your choice!
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
A/N || DEAD!
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
A/N || SLOWLY DYINGGG
A/N || I apologize
A/N || 🏳️‍🌈Happy pride month!🏳️‍🌈
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
I was tagged(surprisingly)
A/N || Miranda
Twenty-nine
Thirty
A/N || PIG/PIRATE
Thirty-one
!END!
MARK X READER
A/N || Questions
A/N || MORE Questions

Twenty-øne

4.4K 140 363
By ImSorryMrGullible

HOLLLYYY FUUUCK

I've been watching Korean/Japanese shows on Netflix and they're sooo gooodd!! Good Morning Call is a really good one! Its the first show to make me cry, scream and yell at the screen, hate then love the main characters so quickly, and make me feel so many emotions at once so quickly! And theres like a Korean version of Riverdale(Season one) called Solomon's Perjury! Its so good!!

Ethan's POV

"So this is the famous locker of Ethan Nestor's every girl talks about." Y/n says, leaning against the locker beside mine as I dig through it.

"Famous?" I chuckle.

Y/n rolls her eyes, readjusting her book-bag straps sitting on her shoulders. "Every year when it comes to either Christmas or Valentines, I can't go through one day without hearing a girl talking about shoving a stupid note in the locker of 302."

I nod in agreement. "And I can't go through one day without getting stupid, cheesy, overly decorated notes shoved in my locker." I sigh in annoyance.

"Oh, poor you." Y/n says sarcastically. "It must suck to be popular."

"What?" I laugh softly. "It's annoying!"

Y/n smiles and turns so her back is pressed against the next locker. "Yeah, yeah."

Her content expression was slowly painted over with a confused one. I follow her gaze to be met with the sight of two girls walking past us with a harsh glare towards Y/n. Once they noticed my eyes were on them, the red headed one smiled and looked forward while talking to her friend.

"What's their problem?" I mumble, turning back to my messy locker.

"Who knows." Y/n shrugs, turning back to me with her shoulder pressed against the metal doors lined against the wall.

Pulling out(*insert Lenny face*) my science binder, I set it on top of the stack of books, papers, folders, etc. A few papers fall from my locker and onto the floor next to mine and Y/n's feet. Giggling in amusement, Y/n picks up what fell out and hands them to me.

"Here's my homework." I say, straightening it out. "I was looking everywhere for this thing."

"When is this due?" Y/n asks, peering over my shoulder and noticing the date I had written on the top.

"Two weeks ago." I mumble, quickly shoving the wrinkled paper back in my locker.

A smile spread across my face at her laugh, I slam the locker door shut and turn around to start my way to homeroom- science. Y/n walks by my side through the halls and past the groups of friends until we reach the classroom. She was beginning to part ways, making her way to her usual seat before I grab a hold of her upper arm and pull her over to the other side of the room with everyone else. Jack's eyes widen slightly as his eyes land on us. Sitting down behind him, I point to the empty desk next to me. "Sit," I demand.

"Okay, looks like I'm a dog now and I'm supposed to subjéct myself under your rule." Y/n mumbles, hopping over the small bar connecting the back of the seat to the table in order to sit down in it.

Jack turns around from the desk in front of me. "Finally stopped rejecting every girl who ask you out?" Jack jokes. "I knew you'd finally give in to one, but I never thought it'd be Y/n L/n." He speaks quietly.

"No," I laugh quietly. "We're friends, and I'm not going to give in to any girl."

Jack smirks. "So what I'm hearing," He pauses. "You're gay."
(I will not silence my gay words!)

"No!" I laugh.

"C'mon, you can tell us if you are!" Jack giggles along. "And hey, maybe we could set you up with Queer Greer!"

This grabs everyone's attention.

"What?" Y/n raises an eyebrow. "You're gay?"

"Woah," Mark says, setting his stuff down and taking a seat in front of Y/n. "What did I just walk in on?"

"I am not gay!" I laugh nervously. "I am 100% straight."

"So is every noodle until it gets wet." Morgan, Brian's girlfriend says, earning laughter from all of us.

I burry my face in my hands as the students around us watch quietly as this scene unfolds. "I am not that noodle!"

"Well of course you're not a noodle." The voice of Hope's speaks as she enters the classroom. I bring my head up from my hands to see Hope and Victoria walking in and taking a seat.

"Yeah he is!" Bob nodded as he approached us with his bag on his back. "Look at those skinny arms. You'd think he'd have some muscle when his dad couldn't be anything but muscle."

"Fuck!" Y/n shouted, not loudly but enough for the room to hear. All of us look at her in alarm and confusion.

"What?" Victoria, Hope's best friend asks with a disgusted look on her face.

Frantically searching through her bag, she replies. "I forgot to do his homework."

"I have the answers if you want them." G offered, pulling a piece of paper out from his folder with neat writing covering it.

Y/n smiles thankfully at him as she reaches for the paper. "Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver."

"No problem." He nodded.

I sigh with a smile covering my face. "I'm one of the lucky ones. I don't have my dad for math. I have Mrs. Huspic."

"You still have your dad after school everyday for practice, though." Wade points out.

I roll my eyes. "Sadly,"

The teacher walks in silently, the room falling silent as the students watch him calmly sit in his seat behind his computer and log on. Y/n didn't bother to look up, she was busy copying G's homework.

***

Walking into the cafeteria fifteen minutes late was kind of weird. Seeing the table already full with my friends surrounding it before I was there. Usually I'm the first there, but instead I had to go see my dad to deliver some things to other teachers. I couldn't help but notice we're five people short. Y/n, and her friends were seated across the room by themselves.

Making my way towards my large group of friends, and a cheerleader who tags along with her friend, their attention is quickly drawn to me as I take my seat between G and Brian, placing my bag next to my feet.

"I guess Y/n and her friends decided to stay where they are?" I ask, looking around at the others.

"I guess," G shrugged. "She never came over here."

I begin standing up. "I'm gonna go ask her."

An audible sigh was heard from Mark. "Damn," Mark chuckles. "You've known her for a day and you're already obsessed with her."

"A couple of days, actually." I grin. "This is just the first time I've seen her at school since I met her."

"Yeah, yeah." He shakes his head.

Making my way towards the group of five, I feel multiple eyes on me. Someone grabbed my hand, preventing me from moving any further. Turning around, I see a girl with blond, short hair sitting at a table.

"I just wanted to say good job at these last few games." She smiles sweetly.

I nod with a big grin. "Thank you so much!"

She nods then turns back to her friends, releasing my hand. Walking off with a happy smile on my face, I come close to the table of five, easily grabbing two girls' attention. Signaling to pretend not to notice me, I stand behind Y/n with a guy I know as Rowen and another girl sit on either side of her. Big smiles were on the two girls' face, showing something was up.

"Whats to smile about?" The girl next to Y/n asked.

The foreign exchange student, Embry shakes her head, quickly pulled her smile down. "Nothing,"

Grabbing a small section of Y/n's hair, I place it over my upper lip and set my head on her shoulder, making her jump. "What would I look like with a mustache?"
(If you have short hair I'm soorrryyyy!!)

Y/n laughs and lightly elbows me. "You scared me half to death!"

"Kinda the point!" I shrug, standing up strait and walking around the table to take a seat next to Embry.

"Hey!" I say, just above my usual volume. "You guys wanna come over to the big ass group full of annoying, childish guys and cool females?"

"Yes!" The blond girl next to Embry shouted quickly.

"No," The girl next to Y/n shakes her head. "I'm more than good."

"C'mon Bexly!" Embry pouted, making me chuckle. "It could be fun! Unlike this sad table!" She gestures to the others.

"Yeah," I smile kindly. "I'm sure the girls would appreciate having more females they could talk to."

The girl I now know as Bexly groans, rolling her eyes. "Whatever. Its obvious I wont win this argument."

"Yes!" The blond one cheers.

"What is this?" Bob asks as I walk up with the five. "A female?" Bob gasps. "I thought those were just a myth!"

Marzia clears her throat, gesturing to Singe, Amy, and herself.

"We got bored of you guys." Felix jokes. Marzia slaps his chest, clearly holding back laughter.

Once we got the five situated and seated with us, Y/n tells us everyone's names and nicknames.

"How come Rowen is the only one without a nickname?" Hope asks.

"How can you shorten Rowen without it sounding weird?" Bexley shrugs.

"What about Row?" Mark shrugs.

"What, we rowin' a boat?" Bex says, sending him a harsh glare.

"Okay," Mark rolls his eyes. "What about R? Sounds normal enough."

"We aren't pirates." Bexley spits back.

Mark glares at her. "Well we aren't at a funeral either, but look at you."

"Imma call him Pirate!" Alex interjects, speaking like an exited child. He shoved a fry in his mouth and choked on it immediately, spitting it out while coughing violently. All of us laugh at his stupid decision while he suffers. Over all our laughter, Rowen began snorting, sounding similar to a pig, making all of us laugh even harder, forgetting about the Alex situation.

After we calmed down, Greer pointed at Rowen. "What is that laugh?"

"I don't know," Rowen chuckles, shrugging with a smile. "It sounds like I'm getting possessed, but I couldn't care less."

"Lets call him Pig!" Jack suggests excitedly.

"Yes!" Alex agrees happily, nodding his head.

"Hey lil piggy," Y/n nudges Rowen with her shoulder. "When you suck that piggy dick, tell me if it tastes like bacon."

Everyone bursts out into laughter once again. Rowen wraps his arm around her neck, putting her in a headlock, rubbing his knuckles on her head as she struggles to escape his hold.

Having them around is definitely going to be fun.

I'M TOO LAZY TO CHECK OVER THIS FOR MISTAKES....nothing new :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.6K 318 11
Welcome to book seven of the Brother of Wind au! In this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been a part of the team. This book...
213K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...