Rey's Sister -A Star Wars Sto...

By Galactic_Timezone

Have you ever wondered who was the person in Rey's vision? Watching as Rey screamed for someone to come back... More

Fire, Destruction, and... death
No! Come Back!
Memories...
Regret
Waking Up to the First Order
Welcome Back
My Lightsaber?
How did you find me?
It's time for a change
Training
Searching for Maps
Discovered
Meeting Snoke
Being a Commander
Working at the Base
First Mission
Escape
New techniques
Death to the Republic
Evacuation and Escape
Hyperspace Tracking
Remains
Meeting
A plan to save the Resistance
A Master Codebreaker?
Discovered
A Glowing Heart
Fighting for our lives
Waking Up
Crashing
Just an Illusion
I'm Sorry..

Struggle

1.2K 24 0
By Galactic_Timezone

Y/n's Pov

I was brought right up to Snoke. The guards stood back, not wanting to be too close to Snoke while he looked at me.

"Well, well, well, after all this time." Snoke said. I just glared at him as he continued. "I must say it doesn't come as a surprise. There was always something about you, but I could never grasp what it was." I continued to glare at him as he leaned back and thought.

"Somehow, you have been able to keep your memories from me and others. You haven't blocked yourself from the force and yet I can't sense it in you." He said, surprisingly with confusion in his voice.

The guards that had brought me here left and I was all alone with Snoke and his personal guards. Snoke talked more. "Don't worry, I'll unlock your secrets as soon as my apprentice and a Special guest arrive." He said, emphasizing the 'Special guest'. I had a weird feeling that I already knew who it was. "And speaking of them, here they are now." He said, looking behind me.

He pushed me to the side slightly with the force that I hadn't realized had taken control of me. "Well done Kylo Ren, you have done well." He said. "And welcome dear guest of mine that I have waited to see since I heard about you. I would like you to meet someone." He said.

I felt myself turning around but I did not try to stop it. I did, after all, want to see my sister eye to eye for once after so many years.

Kylo recognizes me instantly and I saw the emotions of confusion and anger go across his face as he kneeled there on the ground.

When I looked at Rey, I saw confusion, and then, recognition. Snoke seemed to notice this as well. "Ah, so you recognize her? From where may I ask?" He asked. Rey opened her mouth but didn't say anything. I guess she recognized me but she didn't know where from.

"Come closer, maybe it would be easier to place where you know her from." He said. Rey refused, and I knew that angered Snoke.

"Come Closer I said!" He repeated, angry now. He reached out his hand towards Rey and she was frozen in place by the force. Snoke lifted his hand slightly and Rey followed, floating slightly in the air. She struggled, drawing sweat and she crept closer to us. "Why don't you tell us your connection?" Snoke said to me.

Snoke was using his other hand to keep me in place with the force but surprisingly it wasn't strong enough to hold my limbs from moving, like it did for Rey. This information, I knew, would have no devastating effect on the future so I decided I might as well tell her who I was.

"Rey, my name is Y/n. I am from Jakku. I am your sis-" I was stopped when I felt something squeezing my throat. I put one hand up to my throat, which surprised Snoke, and pulled on what was invisible to the bare eye. I was surprising myself by doing this, I didn't know it was even possible!

Snoke tried again, harder, but it didn't stop me. I held the force choking-hand away from my neck before speaking again.

"I am your sister." I said. The room was dead silent as Rey, Snoke, and Kylo looked at me in surprise. I was released from Snoke's force grip and dropped to the ground, sweat dropped down my face as I regained my breath.

Rey had lost concentration from struggling against Snoke and was in front of him in seconds. He regained his composure and chuckled. "This is going better than I thought." He said in his dark voice. "I guess all the secrets are coming out today." He continued.

Rey suddenly seemed to get stronger, as if she had something that could bring Snoke down. "You underestimate us. Luke Skywalker, Y/n, Ben Solo, and Me." She said. I watched Snoke's, face but only saw amusement. I could only guess there was a look of realization and worry on my face.

"Oh, have you seen something? A weakness in my apprentice?" Rey's eyes took on the look of fear as Snoke's glimmered with amusement. Is that why you came?" He laughed at the horror on Rey's face before continuing. "Young fool! It was I who breached your minds." He said.

Kylo, who had remained quiet with an expressionless face, looked up at Snoke with a now surprised expression. I could feel his hurt, pain, and confusion that radiated from him in the force as

Snoke continued to torment my sister. There was silence as Rey struggled with fear in Snoke's force grip. Snoke appeared to be thinking until he concentrated back at Rey.

"And now, you will shown me Skywalker." He said, standing up. "No!" Rey said with what little courage she had left. "Yes." He replied, sending Rey up into the air. "Show me, everything." Snoke said, reaching out.

I struggled as Snoke tormented her and she screamed as she tried to fight him off. Even if I could still move my arms and head, my legs were stuck in place. I started struggling even more when I remembered Luke. I closed my eyes and breathed, before reaching out my hand to Rey as well.

I knew it was too late for me to stop Snoke from getting the information he wanted, but I knew I could make her feel less pain. She screamed as Snoke stole everything from her mind before stopping.

He sat down, but was confused by why she was still up in the air. Until he looked at me at least. I was giving Rey memories, instead of taking them away. I reminded her of the past, the good parts. She was calming down when I felt a sharp pain go through me.

I opened my eyes and almost lost my focus on Rey. I started lowering her slowly when another shot of pain came to me. I collapsed on the ground in pain and exhaustion and Rey fell as well.

I groaned and looked at Snoke who was glaring at me. He didn't say anything for a second, until I felt myself being abruptly lifted into the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 280 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
20.2K 520 20
When Luke, Chewie, Rey, Finn, Poe, and newly turned Ben Solo are visited by the ghost of Anakin Skywalker and he tells them that they can prevent his...
10.8K 220 53
*this is a complete AU that takes place in the Star Wars universe* Finn is a Jedi trained under Grandmaster Luke Skywalker after deflecting the First...
385K 15.1K 152
COMPLETED β™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...