Madrid Squad

By Purple_bandaid

One-shot stories of the Madrid Family. I've been wondering, what if in another dimension, Ruru and Kylie g... More

Mornings
The Name
Taping
Park
My Miracle
Author's Note
Boys Day Out
Big Boy
Lolo
Drunk
First Dance
Our Story
The Big Day
Something The Prince Never Knew
Morals
Mornings 2.0
Finding Momo
YbraMihan Rant
Dealing with It
Stay
Today
Family Day
Jealous
Baby Shower
Bench
Big Brother Best Friend
Girl's Day In
Ide-a
Wedding Bells
Baby Girl
The Padilla's and Madrid's
Christmas Shoes
Author's Note
Trust
Honeymoon
Date
Stay 2.0
Reunion
Something We All Know
Jealous 2.0
Baba's Boy
Ate
Sibling Squad
Interview
Up and Away
Author Here!
TV Time
School Family Day
Saigon Mantra
Annual Costume Craze
Dear Amariah
Not Enough
Best Part
What Dreams Are Made Of
First Love
We're Okay
Sparrow
Bentley
Lolly
Slow Down
I Have Dreamed
Anger
Nothing Sweeter Than Home
Baby Talk

The Introduction

841 19 4
By Purple_bandaid

   "Love," Ruru's singsong voice rang through the walls of his condominium as he searched for his girlfriend.

   He creaked open the door to his bedroom, leaking in some light to its dark corners. As soon as the beams of light hit the corner where his closet was, he saw his raccoon of a girlfriend in his sweatshirt and her outfit was now a pool of clothes by her feet.

   He turned on the lights. "Excuse me, Kylie Padilla?!" he raised his eyebrows while his arms were on his waist.

   "Y-yes?" she responded with wide eyes and practiced innocence was oozing from her face.

   He walked to her still looking like he would eat her alive. He placed his arms on her shoulders and touched the material of his sweatshirt, "Who told you you could look so damn precious?"

   "W-what?" she stuttered, quite bewildered.

   "You look so damn precious in my sweatshirt," he smiled and put her face in between his palms. "Look at my baby! She's so cute!"

   "Love," she laughed and stuck out her tongue just when he was about to kiss her.

   Ruru laughed, "You're silly. I love you!"

   "I love you too," Kylie grinned and leaned in closer to his chest as Ruru crouched down and kissed her.

   Ruru caressed her hair and ran his hand down her neck while the other one was wrapped around her waist. Kylie had her arms wrapped around his neck while a smile lingered on their lips. Ruru took a hesitant step and crept his hand on her covered bum.

   "Uh-uh-uh," Kylie broke away from the kiss wagging her finger in front of his face.

   "Grr!" he growled and bit her finger and kept them between his teeth for a while.

   Kylie looked up at him as he did so and chuckled, "Stop, that's gross."

   "No, it's not. You're my queen, there's nothing gross about you," he let go of her finger and cupped her face to kiss her forehead. "So beautiful, my love!"

   "You tell me that too often," she snickered.

   "That's because you are! So precious," he cooed and kissed her right cheek. "So beautiful," he kissed her left cheeks. "So pretty," he kissed her nose. "And so, so mine," he planted a sweet, juicy kiss on her lips.

   "You say I'm your queen, right?"

   "Yeah," he rubbed his nose against hers.

   She scrunched her nose, "Make me coffee please? I'm cold."

   "Sure thing, my love," he winked and dispersed to the kitchen.

   Kylie bit her lip and smiled. She took off his sweatshirt and put her shirt back on. She went out of the bedroom and walked to her boyfriend on the kitchen counter.

   She crept up to him and wrapped her arms around his torso, "Boo!"

   He looked over his shoulder, "Hello there, silly one."

   "You didn't make me instant coffee, right?"

   "Nope, I know you don't like that," he then turned around and showed her what he was doing. "French pressed coffee!"

   "You're the best boyfriend in the world!" she squealed and jumped on him and kissed his cheek.

   "I know," he smiled. "Go on, drink it. Two packets of creamer and no sugar."

   She took a small sip from her coffee and closed her eyes in simple pleasure, "God, I love you so much."

   "I love you too. Go enjoy your coffee, mi amore," he smiled.

   Kylie walked to the mirror and sat on top of the drawers that he kept his hygiene paraphernalia in.

   Posted by rurumadrid8:

Mahal kong reyna at ang mahal niyang kape...

   "Hoy!" Kylie almost spat out her coffee.

   "Bakit?" he asked, suddenly alert.

   "Yung pinost mo, ano toh? Love, they'll find out!" she said nervously and put her coffee down.

   Ruru walked to her and pulled her to an embrace, "You're too praning, Love. They won't find out and if they do, we can always deny naman eh."

   "Love, baka naman kase hindi tanga yung fans natin," she glared at him.

   "My queen, they'll be ecstatic to find out, if ever they do. Pero alam mo, we can always use Encantadia as an excuse naman eh. Kalma ka lang," he put himself between her legs, torso against torso.

    "Why do you always make things okay?" she smiled and brushed her thumb against his lips.

   "Because when things are okay, you're happy and I want my queen to always be happy," he opened his mouth and put her thumb inside.

   "Eww, saliva," she joked and pulled out her thumb. "You're gross."

   Ruru kissed her chin and bit it gently, he then trailed kissed up and down her jawline, "I so deeply adore you."

   She leaned her head on the mirror and bit her lip smiling as he kissed the base of her throat. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms circled his neck.

   "I love you so, so much," he whispered against her ear.

   She shied away from his mouth, his warm, heavy breathing tickling her skin, "I love you so, so much too."

  Their faces grew closer to each other to the point where only their noses kept their lips apart. Ruru was about to lean in closer when the loud ringing of Kylie's phone startled them.

   "I'll answer it first, 'kay?" Kylie patted her boyfriend's face.

   She jumped off the drawers and stood by the window to answer her phone.

   Papa Calling

   "Hello, Pa," she answered.

   "Kylie, anak, nasaan ka ngayon?" Robin asked from the other line.

   "P-po?"

   "Nasaan ka, Bulldog?" he asked again, not sounding mad but more concerned.

   "Nasa apartment ko po, Papa. Bakit po?" she lied.

   "Anak, hindi ka naman siguro busy, diba?" he asked, his tone softening up.

   "Wala naman po akong taping ngayon, Pa."

   "Baka naman pwede mong bisitahin ang Papa, miss ko na ang bulldog ko eh," Robin asked, his voice filled with sincerity.

   "Miss din kita, Papa. Sige po, bisitahin ko po kayo ni Tita," she smiled.

   "Sige, Anak. Dinner tayo ng Tita mo mamaya. I love you, Anak ko."

   "I love you too, Pa. Bye," she then hung up.

   She walked back to her boyfriend on the couch with the phone in hand. "Love, I have to go visit Papa."

   "Now?"

   "Well, we're gonna have dinner. Mamaya pa yun and..." her voice trailed.

   "And?" he asked, sitting her on his lap.

   "I was thinking you could come with me?" she smiled nervously.

   "Baka hindi okay sa Papa mo. I mean, okay lang sa akin pero what if-"

   "I think it's about time that you meet my father, Love."
-
   Ruru was taking so long, unusually long. Yes, he always took pretty long when he was changing and showering, but now, it was even longer than long can get.

   "Love, what's taking so long ba?" Kylie stormed in his room to find a pile of polo shirts and other tops on his bed and another pile of jeans and trousers on the floor while Ruru continued shuffling through his closet in just his boxer shorts.

   "Hoy! Can you just pick out a good combo so we can go already?" she asked, going through the tops.

   "Eh, Love, I don't wanna wear a T-shirt on my first meeting with your father, that's just insulting to him pero ang baduy ko naman  tignan 'pag nag polo shirt ako," he scratched the back of his head.

   "Come here nga."

   "I'm still looking for something to wear, Love," he replied, his head still buried in the closet.

   "I have something in the pile that will look good on you."

   He stood up and almost literally threw himself at Kylie.

   "Wear this," she handed him a white long-sleeved polo.

   And so he did. "Love, it's-"

   "Sshh! Roll it up to your elbows," she instructed and helped him out.

  When, he finished, Kylie fished out a pair of dark-washed skinny jeans and threw it at him. "Pair it up with some Sperry's and you're all good," she kissed him swiftly and got out of the room.

   "You're a lifesaver, Padilla!" he called out.
-
   "Love, does my-"

   "Yes, you look fine. No, your polo is not wrinkly. No, your hair doesn't look sticky. Yes, you smell good. Yes, ang gwapo mo tignan sa outfit na yan," she answered in advanced because he has been asking the same questions over and over again.

   "Love, I feel a little, uhm," he rubbed his nape.

   "Nervous?"

   He nodded and looked down.

   "Love, look at me," she raised his head to look at her, "Papa's not gonna bite."

   "What if he doesn't like me for you?"

   "Well, wala na siyang magagawa, sinagot na kita," she chuckled.

   "I love you," he gave her a sweet peck.

   "Love you too. Now, come on, let's get inside," she stated excitedly and dragged him to the gate.

   She only had to ring the doorbell once and the helper was already there to open it for her.

   "Kylie, ija! Nako, ikaw na bata ka, ang tagal mo nang hindi binibisita ang Papa mo ah," Manang Diday said and embraced the kid.

   "Manang, busy po sa taping eh," she reasoned.

   "Oh, siya! Pasok ka, kayo?! Hindi ba't siya yong kasama mo sa Encantadia, Ija, hindi ba?" she asked witg intrigue.

   "Ah, opo. Si Ruru po, Ruru Madrid," Kylie introduced him, putting her arm on his waist.

   Manang Diday gave them a knowing look and albeit quizzical still teasing, "Oh, pasok na, naghihintay na ang Papa mo sa loob."

   As soon as they opened the main door, Mariel and Robin greeted Kylie with hugs and kisses.

   "Nandito na ang bulldog ko," Robin cooed and swayed her while she was in his arms.

   "And I think she has a plus one with her," Mariel said in a singsong. "Ruru, right?"

   Ruru nodded, "Opo, Ruru Madrid po." He brought out his hand for a handshake.

   "Well, that's a lot of po there, Ru," Mariel took his hand in hers and half hugged him.

   "Papa, si Ruru po," Kylie smiled and wrapped her arms around his arm.

   "Ruru? Ruru Madrid?" Robin looked at him with raised eyebrows.

   "Opo, Sir. Ako nga po si Ruru Madrid," he let out an awkward little smile and put his hand out for a handshake.

   Robin shook his hand once and let it go, but his hand remained raised. Ruru, at first, was hesitant but still put his forehead against the back of Robin's hand as a sign of respect.

   "Kylie, alam ko yang hawak na yan. Boyfriend mo?" Robin asked, quite straightforward.

   "Opo, Pa," she nodded.

   "Oh, kaya pala! I was wondering why Kylie had you with her," Mariel let out one of her signature laughs. "Manang, set out another set of cutlery. Kylie has her boyfriend with her."

   "Manang, pakilabas nalang din nang shotgun," Robin said, looking serious making Ruru gulp hard. Then, he grinned, "Joke lang! Hali na kayo, mga anak. Kumain na tayo at naghihintay na ang mga kapatid mo sa video call."

   When they were in the dining room, a TV screen was put on the edge of the table with Queenie, Zhen, Ali, and Liezl were on video call.

   "Ate Kylie's here!" Ali exclaimed, but his excitement was replaced with curiousness when he saw Ruru. "Why is your workmate there?"

   "Correction, boyfriend, Ali," Mariel winked.

   A chorus of what's were heard from the screen and a burst of laughter broke through Mariel.

   "Ako nga rin nagulat eh," Robin responded to them.

   The talk was temporarily quieted while prayers were being said and food was being served. Soon, conversations were started again over some good food.

   "I made that all. Homemade lahat ng iyan so preservatives are not present in the table," Mariel stated proudly.

   "Pati po ba ang cheese platter, homemade din po?" Ruru asked humbly.

   "Well, yes, but not by me. I have a friend. At isa pa, Ru, you use too many po's bawas-bawasan mo nang konti, so I don't feel too old," she kidded.

   "Opo, sorry p- sorry," Ruru replied.

   "Hey, Ruru, right?" Zhen called his attention. "Where did you meet my sister, again?"

   Ruru struggled to get through her deep Australian accent, but did so anyways, "I met her at work. We're costars."

   "I see, you'll never make her cry, won't you?" Ali asked, quite tactless in nature.

   "I can't promise that, but I can promise that I'll never make her cry intentionally," he replied, a little surprised and a lot tensed.

   "You guys are only talking to him, what about me? I'm here too," Kylie pouted and Ruru swore that if they weren't in front of her family, he would salvage those cute little lips.

   "Oh, Kylie, dear, how have you and your boyfriend been? How lang have you been together, Sweet?" Liezl asked.

   "We're doing well, Ma. We've been together for almost a month now," she answered and drank some water.

   "Tapos, ngayon mo lang sinabi sa amin? Ay nako, Kylie Nicole, ha, nagtatampo ang Papa," Robin shook his head in feigned hurting.

   "Eh, Papa," Kylie whined and wrapped her arms around her father's neck and kissed him on the cheeks, "Sorry na."

   "Oo na, oo na, alam na alam talaga kung paano manuyo eh," Robin pinched her nose. "Kain ka na ulit."

   "Ey, Kuya Ru, how did you tell her?" Zhen asked intrigued and teasing.

   "Well," he scratched his head, "I went to her apartment with donuts and told her."

   "Wow, you make it sound so easy, man!" Zhen complimented.

   "It took a lot of courage, I'll tell you that," he chuckled.

   "Ru, be careful with my sister, 'kay? We'll kill you if you won't. Though I'm sure she can do it herself, we'll do it for her," Queenie said in behalf of everybody as they started to bud their goodbyes to start off or end their day in other countries.

   "You cook very well, Tita," Kylie complimented as she took another bite of food.

   "Thank you, Darling girl. Ru, how do you find the food? Is it okay?"

   "Opo, it's really, really nice on the taste buds," he smiled a bedimpled smile.

   "And really, really nice on the health too," she grinned proudly. "Ikaw, Babe? Masarap ba?"

   "Palagi naman masarap ang mga niluluto mo, Babe," Robin replied, flashing one of his killer smiles that made him earn all his titles.

   "Naks, smooth, Pa! Really smooth," Kylie teased.

   "Smooth, smooth ka diyan," he laughed. "Ah, nga pala, bago ko makalimutan. Ky, Babe, magkatapos nating kumain ay iwan niyo muna kami ni Ruru."

   "Pa, baka bugbogin mo yung boyfriend ko ah," Kylie joked.

   "Hindi noh. Mag-uusap lang kami, lalaki sa lalaki. Diba, Ijo?" Robin smiled at him and wagged his eyebrows.

   Ruru forced a smile despite his nervousness, "O-opo!"

   When they finished, Kylie and Mariel headed for the living room while the boys went to talk by the pool.

   "Pa, huwag mong patayin ang boyfriend ko please," Kylie jokingly reminds.

   "Huwag kang magalala, Anak. Dalawang pasa lang sa mukha," Robin laughed in return.

   Robin sat on one chair of the little snacking table beside the pool and signaled Ruru to sit on the one adjacent to him. Ruru gently sat on the chair, very careful of his behavior.

   "Ijo, boyfriend ka ng anak ko," Robin started.

   "Opo," Ruru nodded.

   "Mahal mo naman siguro siya, hindi ba?"

   "Mahal na mahal po, Sir. Sobra-sobra," he smiled and almost kicked himself on the face when he realized just how corny he sounded.

   "Okay," he nodded. "Very good 'yon pero ang di very good ay ang pagtawag mo sa akin ng sir. Hindi ako guro, Ijo, tito nalang."

   "O-opo, Tito."

   "Nakikita ko naman na mabait kang tao, Ruru. Marunong magbigay pugay sa mga nakakatanda, at sabi mo nga mahal na mahal mo ang anak ko."

   Ruru nodded along.

   "Ito, totoo to, ha? Yang anak kong yan, siya yung talagang tagapagmana ko sa mga babae. Astig yang isang yan, sinasabi ko sayo. Maganda na, astig pa, ang swerte mo sa anak ko," he said with pride prominent in his voice.

   "Oo nga po eh. Yun nga ang napansin ko noong una ko po siyang nakita," he agreed.

   "Mahal na mahal ko ang anak ko, Ijo. Walang makakapantay sa pagmamahal ng isang ama sa kanyang anak na babae. Sobrang mahalaga yang si Kylie sa akin. Pinuyat ako niyan noong sanggol pa, pero okay lang. Ayaw niya mag muslim? Ayos lang. Gusto niya mag action star, mag martial arts? Sige! Supportado ko lahat ng gustong gawin ng anak ko, Ijo, ganoon ko siya kamahal," Robin paused to take a breath, "Hindi ko sasabihin sayo na huwag mo siyang sasaktan kahit na mas gusto kong ganun kase nangyayari naman yan sa lahat ng relation. Ang sasabihin ko lang sayo, mahalin at pahalagahan mo ang prinsesa ko. Ayaw na ayaw ko marinig na ipinagpalit mo siya sa iba o pakiramdam niya ay wala siyang kwenta kapag kasama ka niya dahil kapag yon nangyari, pasensyahan tayo, Parekoy. Nagkakaintindihan ba tayo, Ruru?"

   "Opo, Tito. Mahal na mahal ko pa ang iyong anak. Napaka halaga niya po sa akin at hindi ko po siya ipagpapalit kahit kanino," Ruru smiled.

   "Kung ganoon, ikaw ngayon ay yung tinatawag ni Kylie na 'Papa-approved'," he laughed.

   Ruru felt like a huge weight was taken off his shoulders when Robin said that. "Salamat po, Tito!"

   "Sige na, bumalik ka na sa anak ko. Ang clingy pa naman non."
-
   "So, how did it go?" Kylie asked curiously when they were in the car.

   "Your dad likes me," Ruru grinned.

   "Told you," she pinched his side.

   "Wooh! I'm Robin-approved! Yeah!"
——————
Disclaimer: The picture is from kylienatics_forever's instagram account, I believe, and is not mine.

@_kateenojas all three suggestions done and done!

Comment, vote, and leave a suggestion! Love lots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
202K 427 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...