Her Alpha King

By TJGiselle

**WARNING: This book does have some dark themes to it that revolve around abuse, rape etc. So please do not r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Final Cast (maybe)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER- I NEED YOUR HELP!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
What's next? You Choose!
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Name search/Next story
ONE MILLION
Extra: Original Ending
Announcement Board
Little Extras

Chapter 23

235K 5.8K 628
By TJGiselle

Unknown POV

I made my way from Tony's hideout to head back to the pack house after the attack, trying to turn my anger toward my mate into false worry for Titus' precious mate. I had half the thought to sneak into her room and slip enough pain medication into her drip to kill her but I knew Tony would be highly pissed if she died by a hand that wasn't his own.

I scoffed at the thought of Tony. Yes we were mates but any feelings in this mating were completely one sided. I wanted him more than anything else in this world, I waited my whole life to finally get a mate and when I finally got one, he didn't love me because he was in love with someone else. Amina Matthews. The bane of my fucking existence since I found out that I had finally been granted a mate. I wanted that bitch dead because she was coming between my happiness and I wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of that anymore and I knew just the people to help me make her death look like an accident. I couldn't hold back the sinister smile that slipped upon my face as I knocked on the door.

The door opened and the blonde looked on in confusion.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I have a plan to get you your crown. Are you willing to do what it takes?"

"I'll do anything, I'm in."

Over the next few hours we discussed a loose plan that we would spent the next few months perfecting. She roped her friends into the plan but we needed one more person and we knew that she would do anything to get Amina away from the throne.

"Tatiana, you're a genius."

This plan would handle all of our problems and I couldn't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 21 51
****WARNING!!! This book has themes in it that may be triggering for some. (Rape, sexual assault, violence, strong language) please proceed with caut...
246K 12.3K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...
630K 18.1K 26
"I could never hate you," I blurt out. Her head snaps up, and I see the hope twinkling in her eyes, which made it harder to say, "But it's just my wo...
3.7K 120 32
**WARNING: This book does have some dark themes to it that revolve around abuse, rape etc. So please do not read if these themes are triggers for you...