I'm With Reaper Boy [ Boyxbo...

By _RoyaleWithCheese_

His name is Krystle, and he lives with his uncle and two loving cousins when his parents die from the Single... More

Chapter One- Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Chapter Two- Trent Smiles Adorably
Chapter Three- This is Your Fault
Chapter Four-"Why is there red on your glove"
Chapter Five- What My Life Is Like
Chapter Six- No Pills Today
Chapter Seven- These Feelings Are Horrible
Chapter Eight- I'm Cute?!
Chapter Nine- Monster
Chapter Ten- When You Least Expect It, I'll Get You....
Chapter Eleven- What's The Point?
Chapter Twelve- Uncontrollable
Chapter Thirteen- 'Him'
Chapter Fourteen- Knife In The Wall
Chapter 15- The Poem
Chapter 16-The Insane Moment
Chapter 17- Hiding
Chapter 18- What He Did
Chapter 19 - We Are Two B*tches
Chapter 20- I Kinda Let The Monster Out
Chapter 21- So much Of This
Chapter 22- Loooong Story
Chapter 23- Black Hole!
Chapter 24- English Would Be Nice
Chapter 25 - The Spring
Small Note for Readers
Chapter 26 - What Am I?
Chapter 27- Knowing Isn't The Same as Believing
Chapter 28 - Pondering Thoughts
Chapter 29- Another Dimension
Chapter 30- Finding Them
Chapter 31- Queens and Kings
Chapter 32- Messy Messy
Chapter 33 - Second Step Is Trust...Or Is It First?
Another Letter
Chapter 34 - Scars
Chapter 38 - Cut the Stalling
Author Note
Author Note

I'm With Reaper Boy

97.4K 1.1K 325
By _RoyaleWithCheese_

I backed away, eyes wide in disbelief and anger. "Wait! I'm sorry! I'll go! I'll go!"

    Jim, my uncle, sneered at me. "Oh, you'll go whether you want or not. You little pale-ass pig."

    I gathered my remaining dignity, and gave an affirmative growl. "I know." I got up off the floor and scrambled out the door with my book bag and iPod.

        "This is your entire fault, Krystle. If your parents never created you, the world would have less of you disgusting animals around here," He called out, chortling as I angrily made my way across the street and to my new high school.

    I pulled the hood of my sweater over my head, and cranked up the music playing on my iPod, trying to drown out his words. Though, his insults didn't faze me, I pretended that it did to avoid more punishment. Nothing fazed me these days.

    We had just moved, and I had no choice but to attend this school. I planned on staying home one more day, but Jim would have beaten the crap out of me.

    I almost smirked then.

Home? Did I really just think this hell hole is home?

    I made it to my school. Pine Oaks High School.

What a dumb name. So basic.

    I attempted to cover myself up, so that I wouldn't attract attention. I could only hope that worked with high school students.

   Sighing, I assessed my attire before heading in. I wore black pants, a black shirt, and simple shoes. As you could probably tell, I was a fan of black.

    I continue my way to the office and get my schedule for today's classes.

    First up; English.

    Let's how this goes.

    Slowly, I made my way to the classroom. Unfortunately, my clothing did me no good. Eyes upon eyes bore into my back as I passed by.

    I ignored them, as I refused to become entangled into any type of friendship. I was better off alone.

As always...

    When I entered the classroom, the teacher ceased writing on the board and the whole class gazed up at the new student; me.

    Turning so that my attention was on the teacher, I awaited his response, internally praying it didn't involve introducing myself.

       "Ah. Well class, this is our new student I was expecting to come a little earlier, but it doesn't matter now. That was the past." He looked at me with a tight but welcoming smile. "Please, introduce yourself. I'm sure the students are curious to know about their new student."

Just what I was trying to avoid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 14.6K 44
Xavier Jacobson. He's your average scene kid. He gets bullied because he's openly gay. He has nobody but his mother. Until he starts getting to know...
1.3M 59K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
388 43 22
Riley has no idea what he's in for when he takes on a new name and new body known as Derek, thanks to government equipment that his parents stole in...
124K 222 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...