Whoops!

By Brightstar2011

Whoops. The most understated way to say you fucked up. I guess you could say this word defines my life. My "f... More

Whoops!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

31 1 0
By Brightstar2011

Chapter 6

I bent my head, laying it across the cafeteria's table and swiftly brought it up a few inches before cracking it down.

Yes, I did intentionally decide to smack my face into the table. 

Alex glared at me as I incidentally almost spilled his can of coke. But not that mattered... what mattered was that I, the new girl, was subjected to the most annoying guy in the world asking her out.

If your first thought was Tom Potter, then you should throw yourself off a bridge, because simply the thought of the dreamy Potter twin asking me to be his evil counterpart is enough to make me actually stop hitting myself.

But no, the stupid Chase asked me out!

Stupid, stupid Chase...

I bashed my head across the table again.

Stupid, stupid, grrrr... stupid! 

 Amy patted the top of my head sympathetically. Sadly, she was there to see it happen in action (a.k.a. she was sneaking in the background).

Alex cursed as his drink wobbled over again. He swiftly caught it and threw me a glare, "What the hell is your problem?"

Amy shook her head and gave a signature mother's 'tsk' before going back to petting the top of my head.

"You shouldn't ask terrible questions, my friend" she said spookily.

He whined.

"But I'm her friend too! I want to know too!" he pouted, "It's not fair you only told Amy."

I lifted my head, hopeful that the bags under my eyes were excessively droopy and depressing today, as I retold one of the worst moments of my life.

"So here's how it went down:

So... I was just walking back from from an extremely boring Spanish lesson, minding my own business, as I walked to my locker. Of course as I was piling the things teachers call books into my locker, Mister Chase decided now would be the best time to talk to me. I don't even know when he got beside me, but whenever it was, I wish it never happened!"

I slammed my head across the table again, silent.

"And?" Alex retorted, "If that's it, then you owe me a soda for wasting my time."

I sighed as I was forced to lift my head towards him.

"No, that is not all... the stupid boy told me he wanted his stuffed animal back. In which I told him to go to hell and then he got angry and then told me I better catch him a new one then. I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my wrist and told me to meet him at the vending machine at the mall tomorrow at one."

I took a deep breath, before I entered my panic mode,

"He asked me out on a date!!" I grumbled miserably before hitting my head again, though not intentionally, and winced at the pain.

Alex laughed, "Dumb ass, that's not a date!"

I pointed at him, "How would you know???"

Amy interrupted us before we tackled each other to the ground (you know, in a totally non-sexual way of course). 

"Abigale, Alex has had many a date and girlfriend..." 

I humf-ed. 

"...and Alex, if she wants to call it a date, then let her call it a date. Either way, you should be more delicate with our dear girl today."

Alex laughed cockily before getting up to throw his dumb soda can away.

I frowned, neither one of them understood!! The pain! The misery! Ah, if only Tom Potter asked me!! I'd be his man of mystery any day... even though I'm not a man... But if he wished it, I would become a man...

Ok, probably not.

Anyways.

The bell rung, like all bells are destined to do and Amy and I parted with tears in our eyes. I grumbled as I was stuck with the meanie Alex for the next hour and a half of, ew, math.

 Although it wasn't like he didn't suffer as well. I made sure to hog the stupid little plastic protractor the teacher had set beside us and ignore his nasty comments.

By the time class had ended, we were pretty close to slapping each other silly. Of course, I had forgotten my pretentious glove, so I might be at a disadvantage...

But still, a girl has to try.

Now then, I was walking back to my locker, enjoying the little freedom I had without Alex breathing down my neck, but stopped hard in my tracks as I saw the stupid boy at my locker.

Other stupid boy.. if you were thinking Alex, that is.

So there I was, in the middle of the hall, being pinballed back and forth between all the crazy students, with no idea as what to do.

Of course Chase saw this and gave me the 'you're a complete dumbass' look. 

So I swallowed the lump in my throat, or tried to... and waltz up to mister Chase.

"Are you an idiot or what?" he said giving me that..look.

I pouted, "Noooo... I'm just trying to imagine you nice."

He rolled his eyes, "sure.. and I can be plenty nice."

I shook my head, "If you were, you'd forgive me for taking your toy and not make me go on a date with you."

I covered my mouth about 2 seconds after I muttered it.

He smirked, getting closer as to where I was leaning against the locker.

"Date, huh?"

I shook my head rapidly, blabbering anything I could, 

"No! Not a date! Never in a million years in hell on a midsummer's dreary day in hell!" 

He smiled wider as he got closer, "Well it is a hot day out today..."

I panicked.

"Why yes, it is hot. But not that hot... actually, I feel quite chilly.. don't you?... Damn this school needs to have a heater.. or give us blankets.."

He moved in a little closer, his gaze roaming from my eyes to my mouth to my cheek.

"... in fact, they should give us sleeping bags it's soo cold! Ahhh... but not cold enough for me to need your services.." I glanced around at anything in the background.

"Mhmmm.." he muttered as he closed in on the distance between us.

So.

I did as anyone would do to try to get someone as far away as them.

I gave him the most cruel joke a woman has...

Right before he got to my lips, I looked in his eyes...

giving him a poke to the stomach, I said with little smirk, "Getting a little pudgy, are we????"

...

Can I just die right now?

Take my soul to a little place filled with bouncy clouds and naked babies with bird's wings flapping around everywhere??

At least I wouldn't have to suffer like this.

Because after everything was said and done,

he got confused, even laughed, but then still zoomed right in with those amazing determined eyes of his and kissed me.

For some reason it felt like it was all in slow-mo, yet way too fast to actually be real.

So I stood there as he walked away triumphant like the dumb ass he claimed I was, trying to figure out whether or not it was all real as Amy came out of the floorboards screaming at me.

We left the school, me still in a daze as Amy retold the worst day of my life to Alex and Alex was amazed at  the fact that I was right and it was a date, when it clicked.

F***...

I'm going to have to see him tomorrow.

______________________________________________

Yeah yeah, I'm late n' all but had to deal with lack of internets, school, and work

so suck itttttttt XP 

Hope you enjoy!

Vote n' whatnotssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
58.1K 4.7K 31
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
3.5M 93.7K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
331K 7.6K 27
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...