The Prince's Guard

Autorstwa Ranikoo_

Mia David is the Prince's guard and the Prince's name is Drew.She lived in a royal family and she met Drew wh... Więcej

The Prince's Guard
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

505 28 2
Autorstwa Ranikoo_

Chapter 7:

Saved

They were running in the hallway and Linda's family had to stop to catch their breath.

"You are not taking us somewhere safe,are you?",said Linda.

"Yes I am,to a room that doesn't have booby traps.",said Mia while facing Linda.

"Why don't you just set off the traps?",said Linda's mother.

"The assassins check every room to make sure they aren't disarmed or forgot to put traps in.This is why queens should stay put and not go anywhere.",said Mia with a serious face and looked away.

"Why I never! Is this how your guard,treat the royals?",said Linda's mother.

"Mother,please calm down.We just have to bee safe.",said Linda.

"Linda...This guard has rude manners and how can you not punish them?!",said Linda's father.

"Does your family have manners or you don't have manners?",said Linda's mother.

"Being silent now.I guess you really don't have manners.",said Linda's father.

"Let's go West's and leave this poor guard.",said Linda's mother while pushing's Drew's family to the other direction.

"Go ahead and leave me.See what would happen if you can handle them yourselves.",said Mia while giving them a smirk.

"I can protect the West and our family.",said Linda's father.

Drew looked back at Mia and looked forward.Mia looked at Chiyoko and waited until they reached the end of the hallway.Mia told Chiyoko to unfreeze time and Chiyoko wasn't sure why,but she did it.The families were standing there and looking at their directions.They saw assassins running across their left,right,and in front of them.The fathers took out their swords and fought.Mia was just standing in the middle of the hallway and watching them fight.As they were fighting,their mothers were standing in front of their kids and a assassin came through the right to kill the family while the fathers were fighting.Drew took out his sword and killed the assassin,but he didn't see the other assassin in front of him and another assassin coming for Linda.Their fathers saw the assassins and their mothers went in front of them to block the attack.Mia threw her swords at the assassins which saved them and walked towards them.They looked at Mia with relieved faces and with pale faces.

"Protect yourselves and the family as well?",said Mia.

"We're sorry....for saying those things to you.",said Linda'mother.

They were apologizing and Linda saw a assassin charging behind Mia.

"Mia,behind you.",yelled Linda.

Mia turned her back and waited for the assassin to swing at her.When he was going to attack,Mia took one of the dead assassin's sword off the ground and stabbed the assassin in the stomach.Mia told Chiyoko to freeze time again and she did what she was told.They apologized again and they started to continue what they were doing.After 10 minutes,Mia found a room that didn't have any traps and they went in.There was a lot of chairs and closets in the room then Mia had an idea.

"I'm going to leave you guys here and you'll stay here.",said Mia.

"What if the assassins come into this room?",said Drew's mother.

"Then get into these closets and make sure you fit in.Lock the door so you'll have more time to get in the closet.",said Mia.

"Why can't we just go with you?",said Drew.

"You'll get killed when I am fighting and there might be an opening so stay here.",said Mia.

Mia and Chiyoko left the room and the family stayed in the room.She told Chiyoko to unfreeze time and she arrived at outside when she saw the familiars fighting.Chiyoko went with Hoshi for protection and Mia went to fight with them.

"Erebus,go find Drew and protect the family.",said Mia.

"Ok,Horr ca'ghs!",said Erebus.(A/N: Hell dogs!)

Erebus did what Mia said and went in the castle.He went in Drew's dressing room and disarmed the trap.He tore a piece of his clothes and gave it to his dogs too sniff him out.The family was in the room and sitting on the chairs next to the closets.Drew was looking on the ground and Linda was worried.

"...Are you ok?",whispered Linda.

"...*sigh*...I'm just worried about Mia...",whispered Drew.

"...Oh...",whispered Linda.

"...You two be quiet before we get caught...",said Drew's mother.

The door knob started to wiggle and they knew that the assassins were trying to pick the lock so they went in the closets.The assassins opened the door and surveyed the room.

"...Drew,I am scared...",whispered Linda as she embraced him.

"...Be quiet...",whispered Drew.

"Put the traps so the families can't have a room.",said the assassin.

They put traps for 2 minutes and locked the door behind them.They peaked out and got out the closets carefully.They were carefully tried not to disarm the traps and the door knob started to wiggle again and they stood there in fear because they were out of the closets.Erebus knocked down the door and tackled down Drew.He started to rub his cheek against Drew's in happiness and helped Drew up.

"I found you!! You've should have seen the assassins attacking me outside and inside plus they are fighting half of my dogs.",said Erebus.

"Well,get us out of here because the assassins are coming in the room.",said Drew's father.

Erebus called in half of his dogs to take the families out and he broke the window inside the room.The other half of his dogs were attacking the assassins and they got out the room.The dogs were heading straight to Mia and the others and Mia noticed them.

"What are you doing here?",said Mia.

"I got them out the room because I brought the assassins to them by accident.",said Erebus.

"You know Erebus...you maybe strong,but you're stupid.",said Mia.

"Whatever...I already knew that.",said Erebus.

"Hoshi! Come and make a barrier around the families.",shouted Mia.

Hoshi went over to the families and made a barrier around them.After 30 minutes,there was bodies were on the ground and there was blood everywhere.Hoshi still had the barrier around them and Mia went over to them.Mia and her familiars had blood all over there clothes.

"Mia,you reek of blood and you REALLY need to take a shower."said Chiyoko while covering noise.

Mia was talking and the barrier was about to disappear.There was an assassin in the bush and shot arrow from the bush.Mia didn't see it because blood was covering her right eye neither her familiars noticed it except Drew.The arrow was heading towards Mia and Drew jumped in front of her and he got shot in the stomach.Mia's eyes were wide and the families's eyes were wide as well.Erebus picked him up and brought him inside.Hoshi didn't have enough energy to heal him and instead she put some medicine with bandages.Everyone left the room and Mia stayed with him to untie the guests.

Mia was crying and Drew's eyes were slowly opening.Mia wiped her tears and waited for Drew to get up.

"Why did you save me?",said Mia.

"Because...",said Drew.

"Because why?",said Mia.

Drew pulled her close to him and kissed her.Mia was shock what Drew did and stopped.His hand was on her cheek and she touched it.

"Because I love you.",said Drew as he looking in Mia's eyes.

"I had these feelings inside of me for 9 years and I was afraid that you'd ignore it.",said Drew.

"I had these feelings as well,but I wanted you to continue to grow strong.You saved me,Drew...",said Mia.

Drew gave out a chuckle and looked at the window.He got up and took his jacket.They were out of the room and went to the ballroom.Everyone was waiting for Drew and he went to his parents.Mia went next to Linda and her parents.Drew kneels down on one knee and took out the ring.

"Will you marry me?",said Drew.

The guests were whispering to each other and Mia was confused why Linda didn't answer.Linda didn't have any facial expressions and just looked at me.

"Why aren't you saying your answer?",said Mia.

"Because he is not asking me,but to you,Mia.",said Linda.

Mia was shocked and stared at Drew.

"Will you marry me,Mia?",said Drew while giving her a smile.

"...Yes,I will.",said Mia.

Drew hugged Mia and kissed her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

129K 3.9K 28
A prince can never rule a kindom without a princess by his side. Especialy, if that prince is a lazy one. ♡Doma x Reader♡
8.3K 141 13
Rights go to the App "Shall We Date: My Sweet Prince" by NTT Solmare respectively Dialouge, actions, slight details etc. altered for the benefits of...
503K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...
102K 6.3K 36
The mortal world has fallen into chaos, and death reigns under Demon Queen Blethinette's rule. Mundus, Erian, and Cerus stand by her side along with...