Winx: The True Fairy Form

بواسطة Victoria__101

This is book 3. While the fairies are preparing for a nice vacation, the Trixs are placed in the Omega dimens... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 41

2.8K 53 1
بواسطة Victoria__101

Bloom looks around in amazement, having a bright smile on her face. Bloom's dad takes his sword, before making a woman appear out of thin air. A gasp escapes my lips, as I stare at them in astonishment. This is Sparks. I heard about it plenty of times from my mom. She continuously would tell me about how beautiful it was before the ancestral witches attacked.

"Mom! Dad!" Daphne states, before leaving Bloom's body. She goes over to them, as a look happiness forms on her face. "Daphne, it's so good to see you," Bloom's mom says. "What happened to you?"

Daphne heaves a sigh. "I'll tell you about that later, but this is my little sister," she says, before looking at Bloom. Bloom looks at Daphne, as a smile appears on her face. They were reunited!

That night, there was a party at Sparks. The royal palace was absolutely gorgeous! All of us girls wear our gowns, looking really nice.

I look over at Rena, as she shoots a smile in my direction. She looks really pretty. Her hair and makeup were perfectly done.

All of the kingdoms were invited to this event. I was extremely excited because Sparks was back, and Bloom found her parents.

I smile and dance with Jax. Not only did we destroy Valtor a few weeks ago, but we saved Sparks and destroyed the ancestral witches. I relax in Jax's embrace, being happy that we helped a lot of people.

If you ask me, I wouldn't trade anything in the world. I have my family, friends, and Jax. They mean everything to me. That night, we continue to dance and enjoy ourselves.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 7 13
Adrian is at work when suddenly his life changes completely and is turned upside down. What happens when he finds happiness? Will it stay or will som...
81.7K 1.4K 62
Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful book threatens everyone in the world with...
88.4K 2.2K 20
Serena goes to Alfea, a school for fairies. When she rooms with the Winx, she discovers that they are looking for Sailor Moon, her other identity. Pr...
8.5K 178 26
The Winx have defeated the Trix, Darkar, and Valtor and were officially named the new Company of Light. They each were given the title of being the G...