Chapter 30

I sit in the back of the library and intently stare at the water stars, trying to figure them out. While the others went to relax, my main focus has been to learn how to use them. I purse my lips in concentration, holding the water stars in my hands.

"Aqua, it's Valtor!" A random fairy says, approaching me. My eyes flash dangerously, as I slowly get to my feet. I wave my hand over the water stars, as they vanish into thin air. I head over to the window, seeing the mark of Valtor in the sky. What does that mean?

"What does he want?" I ask, before turning to stare at the fairy. She frowns and anxiously furrows her eyebrows in concentration. "I-I honestly don't know..." She stammers. "I'm just really scared..."

I exhale sharply. "Go and get the other fairies ready for battle," I instruct, as she nods lightly. "This could be a sneak attack." She looks at me with wide eyes, before scurrying away.

"This is a message for the three headmasters!" Valtor's voice echoes in the sky. "Sallaven of Red Fountain, Griffin of Cloud Tower, and Faragonda of Alfea, I want you to meet me at the crooked oak. From there, we'll see whose the strongest out of us!"

My eyes widen in horror, as the mark of Valtor disappears from the sky. What is he planning? I quickly take out my phone to call Bloom. She answers right away. "Hello?" She asks. "Any process with the water stars?" I stare off into space, as fairies transform and prepare for an onslaught.

"You girls really need to get back to Alfea," I state in an urgent tone. I hang up the phone, before heading outside. A few fairies fly towards me, with nervous expressions on their faces.

"Okay, we're in position!" The fairy says, as I shoot her a thankful smile. Mrs. Griselda and Ms. Faragonda approach me, having serious expressions on their faces. "Headmistress..." I say, as she studies me.

"Aqua, what are you trying to do?" Mrs. Griselda demands, as I heave a sigh. She's right. This might not go as planned. "Chances are, Valtor wants to distract the headmasters in order to get his hands on some spells," I state.

"That's a pretty good idea," the headmistress admits, as I scrunch my brows in concentration. "Now, I have to go and fight Valtor." A few seconds later, the Winx run towards us, with panicked expressions on their faces.

"Ms. Faragonda, you can't go!" Bloom shrieks. The headmistress turns to look at her, with a frown on her face. "Bloom, we have to let her go," I say sharply.

"Why?" Musa demands. "She doesn't have to go!" I look at Ms. Faragonda, knowing this would be difficult for them to accept. Although it's dangerous, she'll have two of her comrades with her.

"I think Aqua is right," Rena says calmly. "The magic dimension is in danger, and they don't have a choice; however, Valtor wants something out of this." The rest of the Winx nod in agreement, before looking over at the headmistress.

"Girls, I have to go," Ms. Faragonda states, before leaving Alfea. I look at the Winx, as worry forms in the pit of my stomach. "Aqua, we're ready to fight Valtor," Merta says, being in her fairy transformation.

"Winx, it's time to transform!" I state, as they nod in agreement. Rena meets my gaze, having a determined expression on her face. "I guess it makes that Valtor will be coming to us," Bloom notes.

"Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

We look around, as Valtor appears at the shield. My eyes widen in surprise, as he breaks the shield within minutes. "Fairies, take up your positions!" I order, as he stares at us in alarm. "Everyone, attack!" All of the fairies send spells at him, launching him back.

"You'll regret that!" He hisses. I shoot a glare at him, as a frown appears on my face. He stands up, before walking into Alfea. I fly towards the front, trying to defend the new fairies. "Valtor!" Bloom roars.

She fires a powerful beam at him, which knocks him to the ground. "Our turn!" Stella proclaims, before sending orbs at him alongside the other members of the Winx. I purse my lips, guarding the other fairies.

"Everyone, do it now!" I state, as they shoot orbs at him. Valtor groans in annoyance, before glaring at me for a moment. "I will make you regret that!" He declares, using a bunch of power to launch everyone back.

"Okay, Valtor," I say, before making the water stars appear. His eyes widen in horror, as he stares at the water stars in alarm. "Aqua, do you know how to use them?" Rena asks.

I smile. "Of course!"

I hold the water stars in my hands, as the same energy enters me. I hold out the water stars, as a powerful blast hits Valtor head on. He is launched back, before weakly hitting the ground. "S-Stop..." He chokes out.

"Why should I?" I retort, looking down at him. Is he pleading for mercy? As for now, I won't give him any mercy. "Everyone knows about my fight with the company of light," he says.

Bloom steps forward, as her eyes flash dangerously. "Valtor," she hisses. He smirks in her direction, as I shoot him a glare and try to keep a good distance between him and I. "Before they could lock me away, I absorbed them into my own body," he states. "If you kill me, then you're killing them as well."

"Bloom, he's lying," I say sharply, as she looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Your parents are in the Obsidian dimension with the three ancestral witches." Valtor shoots a glare at me, being surprisingly nervous about this fight.

A second later, the Trixs appear in front of us. "Come on, Valtor," Icy snarls. "We have to get out of here." Valtor shoots us a glare, before vanishing into thin air.

I frown, before making the water stars disappear into thin air. Bloom looks at me, with tears streaming down her cheeks. "I-Is it true...?" She chokes out. "Does he really have my parents trapped in his body...?"

I shake my head no. "Bloom, listen to me carefully..." I say softly. "They are being held hostage by the three ancestral witches." She raises her eyebrows in astonishment. "If you want, I can even prove it to you." I summon my orb, before showing them in the Obsidian.

Her dad was turned to stone, while her mom was trapped within a sword. "We need to find them!" She states, with wide eyes. I look at the ground, knowing it would be very dangerous to do that at this point.

"Bloom, we need to worry about Valtor first," Stella says, with a smile forming on her lips. Bloom nods, before we engulf her in a hug. I guess we can call that a victory against Valtor. If anything, I'm just happy that we can beat him.

Winx: The True Fairy FormOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara