Chapter 15

We find a restaurant, before walking inside of it. "A table for two please," Jax says, as I smile excitedly. The hostess nods, before leading us to a table. I look at the ground, wondering what to do. I stare into Jax's eyes, feeling extremely anxious.

He has been acting strange since learning about Valtor being his uncle. "Are you okay?" I ask softly, as he jumps in surprise. He nods, before nervously glancing all around. Never did I think it would be this awkward.

I look at my clenched fists, feeling bad. Perhaps, I should've stayed with the Winx. I regret not supporting Bloom but going out with Jax instead. "If you're not going to talk to me, then I'll see you back at the house," I say, before grabbing my phone and key.

I walk back to the beach house, feeling sorry for myself. This sucks. I look at the ground, knowing that Jax and I will never be the same as we were. He distant, and I'm different. As I arrive at the beach, I freeze and look at the sunset.

Perhaps, I should just break up with him. He doesn't even acknowledge me anymore. The wind blows against my hair, as I stare at the sea and long to feel the true power of the ocean. "Aqua..." A voice comes from behind, which surprises me.

I turn around, being face to face with Jax. "What do you want?" I groan, as he stares at me with sad eyes. "You tell me something important, and the next moment, you block me out! Sometimes, I wonder if meeting you was a mistake!"

He takes my hand, which surprises me. "Aqua..." He murmurs. "I'm so sorry... I'm just... distracted." I shake my head no. He cannot just apologize and then act like this.

"Just get away from me..." I murmur, before storming into the house. I make it to the bedroom, before going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I change into my pajamas, before heading to bed. Within minutes, I fall fast asleep.

"Where's Aqua?" Bloom questions, with a worried look on her face. "We really need her!" Alfea was being raided by the Cloud Tower witches, Valtor, and the Trixs. Valtor and Ms. Faragonda were battling it out in the forest, while Stella and Aisha were helping hold up Alfea's shield.

Musa sits in the library, being engulfed by flames. "No!" She shouts, as a bright light surrounds her.

My eyes snap open, as fear consumes me. Jax sits right next to me, watching my every move. "Alfea is under attack..." I choke out, as his eyes widen. "I'm sorry...! Magic orb, pack all of my stuff and send me back to to Alfea." Within seconds, all of my stuff was packed, and I was entering a portal back to Alfea.