Miwa (under slow editing and...

By MiwaUchiha

New readers do me a favour, if you're not going to read my book please don't put it into a reading this with... More

Hello New or Old readers
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
DEDICATION
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Part I
Chapter Fifty: Part 2
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
HONOURABLE MENTIONS
SEQUEL
So...

Chapter Fifteen

3K 107 70
By MiwaUchiha

{Edited}

The sun was shining brightly in the deep blue sky, not a single cloud could be seen. Just clear blue all around was what could be seen from Konohagakure. All was well, all was peaceful, most of the village citizens were at home in their gardens with their families or out working in their shops, smithys and bakeries. All the young Genin Shinobi were busting themselves with some training, since their comrade Naruto Uzumaki departed from the village for his three year training mission.

Sakura Haruno was in one of the training groups with her mentor Lady Tsunade, Legendary Slug Sanin and Fifth Hokage. They had just finished Sakura's medical jutsu training for today but Tsunade wanted to teach Sakura some combat moves. While she was doing that she was also destroying another training ground.

Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru are within their clan boundaries training with Kiba's crazy mother, Tsume and her canine companion Kuromaru who had  decided to use a very.... unique?Unique training method.

Shino Aburame however was on his own, training away out in the middle of the forest. He was testing out one of his new beetles, he had been breeding for a few weeks now. Over seeing all that was his father, Shibi watched from the distance noting down his sons, achievements and the skills he needs to work on more.

Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi were with their sensei Asuma Sarutobi. Ino, Shikamaru and Choji or Ino-Shika -Cho were currently working on their group attacks, and some more chakra skills in places they are needed.

Rock Lee and Tenten where somewhere around the Leaf village with his crazy sensei Might Gai. These two were also practicing their group attacks as well as stamina, both males running way ahead of their female companion who had collapsed miles from where they were.

Meanwhile in the Hyuga Compound Lady Hinata and Neji are currently working on Hinata's new training, Neji was helping her perfect her jutsu as her younger sister Hanabi excelled in the training with Hiashi their father.

Well~

Neji was helping his cousin with her new training methods but that was until Neji was ruthlessly rugby tackled to the ground painfully hard by one pissed female in blue.

"Neji-chan~" She sang creepily, with a terrifyingly strange grin on her face. Leading to the boy cringing, However he didn't let it show.

"What now Miwa!" The Hyuga muttered in an expressionless tone, pretending he wasn't shocked by her presence.

"So~ " The crazed girl began, her fingers twiddling themselves "when were you going to tell me about Naruto?" The pale eyed boy tensed up a little "Ne-ji-chan?"

"I – erm – what?" Neji nervously stuttered out, not being able to pronounce his words, Hinata gasped at her cousin with wide eyes.

'Big Brother Neji? Why are you talking like that?'

"Well the only thing I am wondering is why you all would allow him to go"  The tiny angry genin growled out "I mean the Akatsuki are after him, and do you know what will happen when they get him?" Neji didn't answer, instead he just shook his head.

Surprising Hinata even more "Well if they do get Naruto, they will KILL HIM YOU TOOL!" Miwa started out calmly but she finished with a scream in Neji's face and punched the top of his head. She sighed and then climbed off him and headed over to Hinata, who looked nervous as the Angry ravenette approached.

"Hey Hinata, sorry for interrupting your training! Good luck" The ravenette cheerfully greeted the Hyuga Princess, she hugged the nervous girl before she ran off into the unknown.....

Just kidding she ran home and jumped into bed before falling asleep with her mouth full of biscuits.

Once Miwa had gone Hinata quickly moved over to her cousin's aid, she gave him a quick looked over before she turned to meet his eyes "N-Neji! Are you okay?" Hinata stammered, as she helped her cousin up off the ground and onto his feet once she noticed that he was okay. Neji nodded his head and dusted himself down before he looked at Hinata with a kind but cold look.

"Don't...... Don't mention this to anyone....Especially my team...." Neji tried to ask in an expressionless way but it came out sounding like he was pleading as he looked at Hinata then over to where Miwa had disappeared "They can't know a girl took me down easily" Hinata nodded and smiled warmly at him.

'Cousin, I think you've found a special place for her in that stone cold heart of yours.'

:::
Meanwhile six feet under.

'Saccy! Look I've found a caterpillar!' A younger version of Sasuke looked towards the sound of the voice and he was met with a girl who looked just like him, standing above him with her hands held out to him with a black and blue caterpillar in her hand. Sasuke smiled fondly.

'That's great! What are you gonna do with it Mina?" Sasuke asked smiling widely at the girl, and stood up to get a better look at the caterpillar. The girl, Mina, placed a finger on her chin and began to think really hard. Well as hard as a 4 year old could think.

'I know! I know!' Mina yelled gleefully jumping up and down clapping her hands 'Lets go see big brother Itachi and ask him'  Sasuke nodded his head at the girl excitedly, before the girl then linked arms with Sasuke and they both skipped merrily down the streets of the Uchiha Clan boundaries together until they reached their home. Once they entered they were met a tall dark haired female.

'My babies!' the woman squealed happily as she hugged them tightly.

'Mummy!' the girl yelled happily as she began hugging the woman back, Sasuke groaned.

'Mum! I'm a big boy now, stop hugging me' He grumbled out moodily, making Mina giggle.

'I know, I know' She replied back, wafting her hand 'Did you remember to look after your sister then?  Cause that's what big boys do'  Sasuke stood back with his chest puffed out looking proud of himself.

'She's the other part of me, how could I forget to look after her!' Sasuke gleamed cheerfully as he smiled warmly and widely at his mother and sister 'I'll never forget about my twin sister'

:::

Sasuke gasped out loud as had he woke up from his sleep, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead and his breathing was heavy. His left hand clutched at his chest in pain whilst the other gripped onto the bedsheets beneath him. Once he had his breathing back under his own control, he threw the blankets away and he moved his body. His feet on the floor as he sat on the bed and moved his hands into his hair, he tugged it gently and he moved his elbows onto his knees.

"Who the hell was she? And why am I dreaming about her?" Sasuke uttered out in confused, it annoyed him "What the hell is going on!"

Sasuke continued on thinking in his head any possible senarios as to why he was dreaming about a girl, who was related to him in his dream. He then thought about his mother and Itachi then he wondered about the connection. This girl could not be related to him, he would remember so who is she. Sasuke tried to picture the girls face but it just came up blurry and he couldn't make her features out. He tugged at his hair one last time before, he looked up.

"Mina.....I will find you....and I will get my answers" Sasuke seethed out, but then grinned evilly when a certain face popped into his mind "Miwa...You'll know where to find her" His evil smirk widened, he didn't know why he thought of her, but it must be a sign. That stupid girl must have answers.

'That girl keeps on getting in my way, first with my genin team which caused me to prolong my date to leave the village and Lord Orochimaru keeps on disappearing on days when I am suppose to train, to go out and watch the stupid girl's progress, I need to kill her before she creates even bigger problems that stop me from killing Itachi'

"Better watch out Miwa, the next time we cross paths you fall" Sasuke suddenly stood up and walked out his room heading to the training room, finding that the snake sannin wasn't there. Meaning that he would have to train alone.

Again.

'I swear Miwa, you will die by my hand but not before I torture my answers out of you'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.2K 27
In the Hyuuga clan, there were two important families that feuded for hundreds of years . One day, they both came to a decision, that the daughter a...
22K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
5.7K 112 11
This is my first ever fic so bear with me😭 When y/n gets a mission from the hokage to go discover more information about these man eating demons...
269K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...