Marrying Mr Billionaire

By Kaizerell

"I'm marrying your daughter." "W-what do mean you're marrying my daughter?" "James, you failed to pay what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 17

143K 3.8K 692
By Kaizerell

Valentina's POV

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself with shock. He really did that for me last night?

Last night when Luca came home drunk, with scratches and bruises I had no idea what happened but apparently the tabloids are saying he got into a fight after some guy started saying shit about me.

The tabloid is plastered with his face on it and damn, he looks really angry.

I hear footsteps and I turn around to see Luca, he looks exhausted. "Hangover?" I ask him and he just walks past me and ignores me.

"Luca." I call his name out and he looks at me with an annoyed expression. What's wrong with him now?

"What?" He asks me as he sits down at the kitchen table and sighs.
"Why are you being a total d*ck again?" I ask him and I sit down opposite him, waiting for an answer.

He bites his lips before pouring himself a glass of orange juice, "Just because we talked yesterday or whatever doesn't mean we're best friends Valentina."

I take a deep breath and I roll my eyes, "You are ridiculous." I exasperate, "I don't understand why you can't for once just be nice."

"I don't want to be f*cking nice!" He snaps as he slams the glass on the table, I flinch and close my eyes.

He gives me one last glance before getting up and walking away. "Luca!" I shout but he just ignores me. I sigh and close my eyes, I have no idea what's wrong with him.

I get up and look at the tabloid again, "It was around 10 PM, there was a guy and be was trying to get Luca's attention. He was saying stuff like, Valentina is a h*e and Luca snapped and got up. He through some punches and then a massive fight broke out." I read the tabloid still really shocked and surprised.

I can't believe he would actually stand up for me like that, it's sort of hot.

Oh f*ck off horny virgin media.

That made no sense but whatever.

I go upstairs and first thing that I do is bump into Luca, he groans and looks at me angrily.

"Watch it, will you?" He says angrily, he rolls his eyes and walks away but before he can go any further I grab his hand and make him look at me.

"Wait." I say as my heart starts beating really quickly. "Thanks." I mutter and then I walk away.

I just walk away because I know if I stay he will probably say something like, "I only did it for publicity."
I know he didn't... Or maybe I'm just hoping he didn't. Maybe he does care about me a little bit? I don't know, either way it was nice for him to stick up for me.

It's weird you know, how I'm married to him. Yes, it was probably just to hurt my parents and me but it doesn't feel that bad. And not to sound like a gold digger or anything but I get money, nice clothes and jewellery, it feels nice. I feel sort of special having all these lovely and luxurious things. 

But that's not all I want, I want a job. I want a damn life, I hate sitting around like a guest. Doing absolutely nothing.

The most I ever do is make Luca dinner, that's it. I go to dinners with him, charity events and parties. That's all very fun and exciting but it's not really a life that I'm interested. 

One party that I went to I felt disgusted, not all rich people are like that but there was this one girl. Rich, snobby and very rude, she was looking down at a waitress and that really got me annoyed and angry.

You never know someone's situation, just because you have money or you were brought into a lavish life doesn't mean someone else had that as well. People struggle in there own ways and we have got to accept that and not judge others for foolish things like, what they wear or how they talk.

I knock on Luca's room door, my heart is beating really fast, I need to ask him if I'm allowed to look for a better job. I don't know if he will allow me but even if he says no, that isn't going to stop me. 

"What the heck do you want now?" I hear him groan.

"I want you - ou - ou." I sing cheerfully and then I stop. "Jokes, I don't but can I come in?"

"No." He mumbles and I sigh.

I'm not listening to him, I open the door and walk in and holy mother of God's and Goddesses. He is shirtless, wow. Yummy, abs are such a turn on and his muscles, I think I just entered heaven.

I just stare him for a whole twenty seconds, ogling him, oh lord them muscles are so beautiful, I could kiss them. Oh stop.

"You like what you see?" He asks and I shake my head, oh crap.

"Yeah." I say abruptly without thinking, I slap my head and he chuckles, "No, I mean no, I don't like what I see."

"What?" He laughs, "You want to see the other half as well?"

"No thanks." I laugh nervously.

He puts a shirt on and I smile at him weirdly, I bite my lips and then walk towards him without embarrassing myself.

"So what is it then?" He asks me seriously, "I am very busy you know."

"I wanted to ask you if I can look for jobs." I say to him, I know he is going to say something so I quickly cut him off, "You don't let me work at the café but can I look for other jobs or something?"

"Like what?" He asks and I feel a bit of hope in my heart that he isn't going to totally reject my proposal.

"Well, I haven't totally thought about what I want to do." I tell him, "But I think I have an idea of what I want and maybe I can work upwards from my plan."

"If it's becoming a stripper the answer is no." He says very seriously, I raise one eyebrow up and feel more confused than ever. Where the hell did that ludicrous idea come from?

"Why would I want to become a stripp-." I try ask him but he cuts me off.

"It's a joke." He chuckles and I narrow my eyes, not totally sure if I believe him.

"Right..." I say awkwardly and I laugh.

"And yeah, plan something and then get back to me." He says firmly, "I have the money, just ask if you want to open up a business or something."

Just as he is about to leave the room I grab hold of his hand, I look at him and he looks at me. His eyes are beautiful and mesmerising, for a moment I just feel like time has stopped.
I snap out of it and mentally slap my head for getting way too close to him again, "There is something else I want to ask you."

"What is it?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Well you got me into here, you got married to me to get back at my dad... Right?" I ask and he nods his head. "Well, not that you're being nice to me, you're actually a d*ck head but you're not that bad sometimes and-."

"And could you please get to the point, gorgeous?" He sighs and I nod my head, oops.

"Yeah, um. I mean, you still give me money and these luxurious things, it sort of doesn't make sense." I bite my lips and he chuckles.

"I'm still trying to figure that out myself." He says, "You're not that bad... You're a bit annoying sometimes and you talk a lot, yes. But I don't know." He mutters the last few words and smiles at me.

"You're not that bad either, to be honest." I laugh and I give him a smile.

"Thanks." He rakes his hand through his hair, "I've got to go or I'm going to be late. Bye." He says before walking out of the room.

I stand there for a few minutes, even though sometimes he can be a pain in the ass, I have to say that he is undoubtedly hot, like smoking hot. The way he laughs, smiles, his jawline, his abs and muscles are just amazing and so attractive.

And he has this bad boy vibe about him that I really like.

Thank you for reading.

Slow updates on this book and I apologise in advance.

Please vote, comment and share. Votes really make me want to write more because then I know people actually enjoy reading my book, so please vote.

Song - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage - Rockstar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 654 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
346K 11.5K 53
Interpol agent, Melissa Dlamini is playing wicked games with the wrong man. Forced to go undercover and bring down the Mafia king himself. Her bosse...
13.1M 471K 57
(NOT EDITED YET!) "I'm gonna make things clear". He said walking slowly toward me as I took a few steps back. "I was forced into this too.". My back...
1.2M 41.3K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...