Together Again

By iceyqueen

Mia is just a normal, senior girl, however Zac is not just a normal, ordinary boy, he's in one of the most Fa... More

Together Again
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Change 18

Chapter 9

783 17 6
By iceyqueen

 Hope you guys enjoy this chapter (:

Together Again~ Chapter 9

I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED OR PROOF READ SO IF YOU FIND GRAMMER MISTAKE PLEASE IGNORE IT. PLEASE DONT CRITIZE MY STORYY BECAUSE OF SPELLING ERRORS I'LL TRY AND FIX THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I UPLOADED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING A WHILE (: LOVE YOU GUYS xx

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac Point Of View:

As I kept knocking on the door, while Mia was in the bathroom she still didn’t open the door or reply. Okay this was not how I expected to see Mia. I am such an idiot. I should have tried to find her and talk to her alone, instead of meeting her in front of the senior class all staring at us.  And on top of that, her bra was showing which made the situation much worse. Man what did I do?

“Mia please hear me out and open the door,” I yelled out hoping she’d hear me.

I felt someone tap on my shoulders; I turned around startled at the hand tapping on my back. I would have hit the girl standing in front me if I didn’t know how to handle my reflexes. Now I know how Leroy was feeling when I came up behind him earlier.  I look at the girls, she was pretty cute.

She had nice short, curly blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. She was wearing the school uniform. She was pretty short; I was like a foot taller than her. She had a nice body, she wasn’t fat or short. But she didn’t have smile on her face, actually she looked pretty mad. Here I thought she was probably a fan, based on the expression her face, she doesn’t look like she wanted my autograph.

“Uhh hey,” I said with a smile.

Her expression didn’t change, ah man who was this girl? “Don’t hey me, you hurt my friend, and you think she’s going to just let you back in her life, are you stupid? You left her, and there was no one else here for her but me. And now you think you can just waltz back in her life, like nothing happened. And I looked up to you, now that I know the Zac Mia used to always talked about is you, I don’t think I can look at you the same way. As you can clearly see, Mia doesn’t want to talk to you, let alone see you, so please leave her alone, “ she said with a stern look on her face saying I'm not even kidding. 

Wow, I feel like I’ve been just slapped in the face. Trying to take in everything she said wasn’t easy. She spoke so fast, she didn’t even breathe. Mia spoke to her about me but she never told anyone she knew the famous Zac from the most famous Boy Band. Everyone would be her friend because she knew me. She wouldn’t be alone.  She probably never told her friend here anything good about me. No wonder this girl hates me. But who can blame her. What I did to Mia is unforgivable. I hurt her and here I am thinking I can be friends with her again. I feel pretty stupid.

“I know what I did was horrible, but I have to explain to her what happened,” I said to the little girl in front me.

“I told you, Mia doesn’t want to talk to you, so please leave,” she said nicely. Wow this girl changed her mood quickly. I looked at the girl, and she was right, Mia would never speak to me now. Maybe I can talk her when everything has calmed down. At least I know she has a good friend that loves her and protects her. As I was about to walk away, I heard someone running towards us, calling out a girl’s name.

“Elle!” screamed guy running towards us. 

The girl that was standing in front of me turned around. So this girl’s name is Elle. The guy came and stood next her, he looked a little puffed out from running. As I looked closely it’s the guy that I saw in the morning, in the principal’s office. What was his name again? Starts with A, remember, remember. Bingo!

“Aiden?” I looked at the guy.

“Zac?” He said looking back at me.

“Yeah what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Well I saw Mia crying, and Elly ran after her so I came to see what was wrong with her,” he said trying to catch a breath. “Why are you here?” 

“I was just about to leave, anyway Elle,” I looked at Elle. She looked at me shocked. Maybe it was because I knew her name.“Please tell me when you know when she’s out of the bathroom, I need to talk to her.“

She didn’t say anything but nodded her head; Aiden just looked at me confused.

“I’ll see you guys later,” as I walked out, I heard Aiden asking Elle what’s going on. I wonder how he knows Mia. He just came to the school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia’s Point Of View:

As I walked out to the corridors I saw Aiden standing near the hallway doors. He was just leaning on the wall, he wasn’t standing properly, one of his feet was on the wall, and his other on the floor. His arms folded over his chest. He didn’t realise I came out to the halls; he was too busy staring at the floor. He looked like he was in deep thoughts. As I walked closer to him, my footsteps became louder which brought him out of his thoughts. He stood up pretty quickly that he could have fallen, that made me laugh a little. He looked so cute. He looked at me with the cutest smile, showing all his white teeth.

“Hey,” he said rubbing his neck in embarrassment. 

“Hey,” I said with a very low tone. Just remembering what happened at lunch brought my mood back down.

“How are you? Hope you’re okay, I was actually worried about you, I didn’t know what was going on and Elle wouldn’t tell me anything, she said that you need to be alone,” he said.

“Yeah well she was right; I just needed to be alone for a little while. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to worry you; it was just something that came up, “I said, looking away.

I looked at the ground, “Where did Elle go?”

“She went to get something from her locker; I spoke to Zac earlier,” he said. 

My heart beat started to increase just by the sound of his name. How did Aiden know about Zac. How does he even know Zac?

“By the look on your face, you’re probably wondering how I know Zac. I met him this morning in the principal’s office; we were both getting our time tables and stuff. Also he was waiting at the bathroom door, while Elle started yelling at him. I asked her what was going on and she said you’d tell me,” he said

Elle speaking to Zac would have loved to see that. But I would rather have definitely wanted to see her yell at him since he was her crush for a while. I feel so bad for not telling her who Zac really was.

“Does it have something to do with that guy Zac?” He asked looking a little scared that I might break down because he brought him up. 

“Yeah but don’t worry about it, it’s nothing, come on let’s go were going to be late for our next class,” I said walking towards the open doors.

As I took some steps towards the doors, I felt something grab my arm and I turned around. Aiden looked at me and then wrapped his arms around me. At first I was little shock, my heart beats started to increase. Even though I was little shocked it felt really good to hug someone. I put my arms around him and hug him tightly. As weird as it may seem, being with Aiden made me feel safe, even though I just met him today, it feels like I’ve known him for a long time. I haven’t felt safe in a very a long time, the last time I felt safe was with my mum, but she’s not here anymore. Tears started to come down, everything I was feeling right now, was overwhelming.

“I’ll always be here for you Mia, hope you know that. Just like you were there for me today, I’ll be there for you,” he whispered in my ears.

“Thank you,” I whispered back. I let go and he looked at me, he noticed a tear was rolling down my eyes; he brought up his finger and rubbed the tear away.

“Zac doesn’t know what he just lost, no guy is worth your tears, “Aiden said.

I smiled, “Thank you, I think we should go now, Elle is probably going to go crazy because I still haven’t come out of the bathroom, but I have as you can see, but she doesn’t know that, so I think we should go because the last thing I want is her to do is go crazy, “ wow I’m talking too much, maybe I should shut up, I thought, “ Okay I think I’m going to be quiet now,” I looked towards the door.

Aiden laughed “I’m so glad I bumped into you,” he wrapped one arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the doors.

Finally school is over. Today has been a crazy day. First I met a hot guy and he’s my new best friend and then bumping into April and Tiffany then Zac. I went and put my books in my locker. As I was putting my books in my locker I heard a lot of people walking towards my locker, that’s unusual I thought. I look to where the crowd was and it then hit me. Zac must be there. I quickly put my books in my locker and started to walk to my bike. I better hurry I don’t want him to catch up to me. To be honest you might think I’m crazy but I actually want to talk to him. Yes I’m definitely crazy but I just want to talk to him. I want to see how much he’s changed. I miss him. I miss the hugs he would give me when I felt upset. I miss him making me laugh and making me feel the world around me doesn’t exist, just us. Look at me thinking of him like an idiot.

“Mia!” I heard my name been called out. I turned around and saw Zac running up to me. You know that feeling when your heart starts to beat really fast and your hand becomes really warm. Yeah well that’s how I’m feeling right now.

Come on Mia run before he gets to you. I started to speed up my pace. I searched for my bike and it wasn’t there now my heart started to beat even faster if that’s possible. I searched the parking lot for my bike but still no sign. Where is it? I started to walk around the car park hoping my bike was in between the cars and someone is playing a joke of hide and seek. I searched the rows of car and BINGO. I found it. I’ve never felt so relieved in my life. I started to walk towards my bike, and I took a good look at my bike as it lay on the ground. It doesn’t look like it has been damaged thankfully. I picked it up and started walking to the gate entrance.

“Mia” I heard my name and I knew who it was but I didn’t turn around. I knew he was pretty close to me because he didn’t have to yell my name.  I just hoped he couldn’t hear my heart beat because let me tell you it was beating really quickly and loudly.

“Mia please look at me,” he kept pleading but to be honest I don’t think I’m ready to speak to him without breaking down. I could already feel the lump in my throat. I don’t know how he does this to me. I think it’s because every time I see him, it reminds me of my childhood. He reminds me of my mum and dad.

“Mia stop please. Listen to me,” I know I’m going to have to face him some time might as well get it over with now. I turned around and looked at the ground. I didn’t really want to see him.

“Mia look at me, “he pleaded.

I looked at him and took everything in. He has definitely changed. He’s like a giant next to me. He has grown a foot taller since the last time I saw him. His shoulders are massive, he looks so tanned and by the look of his shirt he definitely has abs under that top. He must have been working out all year because the last time I saw him he was a very skinny boy.

I looked up towards his eyes, how much I used to love to just stare at his eyes. They’re nothing like I’ve seen before. His eyes were amazing and mesmerising. In the light it looked like he had so many different colours. Grey, Blue, Green, and Goldish brown. He says they’re just blue and green. But I’ve seen him every day of my life when I was child to know what colour eyes he has another thing I know is that his eye colour changes just like his mood. I never actually told him, he always wondered how I knew he was upset or happy. I just used to tell him I know you to well to know if something is wrong, and this is true so technically I’m not lying to him.

His hair just makes him look more attracting. He has dark brown hair but in the light his becomes a little brighter, I remember his hair used to be dark blonde but he must have changed it. His hair just sat on his forehead above his eye. If he just woke up out of bed and didn’t brush his hair you couldn’t tell if he did or not, because either way it looked good.

His smile was gorgeous. When he smiles it’s like contagious you just have to smile, you can’t be upset or angry when his smiling at you. When he smirks it’s even more gorgeous. When he smirks his eyes have a little spark in them you can tell that what he’s starring at is making him happy, but he tries to cover it up with his smirk. He’s just amazingly attractive and always has been. Okay I think I should stop staring at him because he might think I’m creepy, heck I find myself creepy the way I’m staring at him.

“Mia we need to talk,” he said.

I didn't say anything to him. "Please Mia," all of a sudden I didn't know what happened to me, something in me just gave this confidence. 

“Talk? Talk? What’s there to talk about Zac? You left me Zac without even saying goodbye. Do you know how it feels like when someone leaves you? Do you know how feels like when your mother leaves you without a choice? Do know how feels like when your father marries another woman because he can’t stand to look after his own daughter? Do you know how feels like when your father leaves you with strangers because he doesn’t want to be with you anymore? Do you know how it feels?” I waited for him to say something but he looked a little shocked and upset with my outburst. He’s eyes started to become a really dark colour. You can clearly tell that he’s not happy. Yeah well he shouldn’t be. So I kept going.

“You wouldn’t know how it feels because no one’s left you! You wouldn’t know because you weren’t here for me. You wouldn’t know because you were selfish enough to leave your best friend alone in the library waiting for you to meet her there.  You left without a note or a message. That’s what hurts the most. You didn’t even make an effort to even write me a note to tell me that you were leaving unexpectedly or that you’re going to miss me and that you’ll be back soon” I could feel the tear stinging in my eyes. My throat become dry and my stomach start to clench. “What happened to I’ll never leave you Mia? Or I’ll always be there to catch you when you fall?” I yelled at him. 

I didn’t care about anything or anyone at this moment. At this point I can’t even look at him anymore. Tears were just coming and coming. I couldn’t control my tears. I looked up at Zac and he looked like he was going to cry. I guess I’ve finally hit him with a bombshell. He stepped closer towards to me. But I stepped back. I didn’t want him anywhere near me right now.

“Zac, please don’t, just leave me alone,” I looked at him and wiped the tears. I turned around and started walking out of the school, I knew that he was still standing there. He was probably feeling guilty and hurt. Hurt that I left him, I guess the tables are turned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3

Vote and Comment~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.2K 15
You and the rest of the gnomes have arrive to a new home in London. You are very helpful and cheerful to other gnomes and your friends like you for t...
236K 6.7K 45
serendipity /ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/ noun the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. "a fortunate stroke of serendipit...