Chapter 5

Hey My Beautiful Readers I finally uploaded Chapter 5 I hope you enjoy reading it because I know I enjoyed writing it :) Love you guys, Vote and Comment tell me what you think :)

TOGETHER AGAIN~CHAPTER 5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia Point Of View:

I paddled my way into the schools parking lot. Looking around the parking lot and front entance of the school, and to my surprise it was empty. I hardly saw anyone but a couple of people walking around. The big, black doors, surronded by huge windows, where you can see the science lab through the windows. My school was pretty big, I mean huge. The parking space that were on the edge of the pathway, the pathway that made it's way to the front entrance of the school. There were two big trees on each side of the big, gray concreted stairs.

I placed my bike at the bikes stand and remembered to lock it up with my chain. The last time I left my bike unlocked, I came back to find it in pieces. There was a peice in the girls bathroom, another in the gym, another one in the library, they were everywhere. It was really embarressing, and that wasn't even the worse thing. The worse thing was I had to beg my step mother to buy me a new one and it wasn't easy I'll tell you that; I learnt my lesson from then on.

I made my way to the front entrance when I recognized a car, it was the same one that nearly killed me. When I find out who it belonged to I’m going to give it to their life. I just hope they have insurance for an ambalance because when I'm done with him, he's going to end in a hospital bed. You probably think, she's not so innocent and where is this coming from. When it comes to actually talking to people and telling them off, I kind of chicken out. I just like to think what I'd do to them.

 I analyzed the car closely, wow how could someone afford this. I love this car. I always wanted a car like this but I never actually thought of it because I knew I would never get one. I walked up to the car to looked inside it. I put my hands on its windows, so I could get a closer look. Then..

WEEEOW!! WEEEOW!!

I jumped back alarmed, and I felt my heart stop. I felt my body heat up, and my blood running threw my body really fast. The car alarm went off. I turned around to walk away before anyone notices, when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey better be careful little lady,"smiled the surprisingly handsome stranger.

"I, I, I, I’m so sorry I didn't see you there, is this your car?," I stuttered looking away from the handsome stranger.

"No, it's not my car," he replied.

WEEEOW! WEEEOW!

The car alarm kept going on, not stopping. People were looking our way, with mysterious and accusative glances or maybe that’s just my mind playing tricks on me. Great! I looked down at my shirt and my cheeks flared with embarrassment, I totally forgot it was still wet.  I need to get out of here, Fast!

"Uh sorry I don't mean to be rude, but I have to go," I apologized gesturing with my eyes, my shirt and the people around me. I think I saw at the edge of his mouth beginning a smirk and I don’t need to think that I saw the twinkle of his eyes. He had the most piercing blue eyes, god I can’t stop staring into them. I felt drown into them, a bit cliché but true nonetheless. Damn, now I have a horde of students framing me as a thief, a seriously hot dude who just thinks I’m a pathetic girl with a wet shirt and who knows what story he played in his mind on how it got wet.

 I hurried my way towards the front door of the school, but before I reached the door I felt a hand on my arm pulling me back. I turned around and there stood the handsome stranger, can you call him beautiful? I was taken aback. He had the sexiest smile ever that said if you don’t kiss me now you lost your chance, and those gorgeous ocean blue eyes, I did mention that you felt drown to them? Right? Oh and his brown bed hair that’s messed up and cries for someone to run their hand over it to tame its messiness. I was so tempted to, I’ll tell you. Wait Mia stop thinking like this. This guy is seriously R rated HOT! Don't let me start about his body, something worth drooling over. He wore a white t-shirt that outlined his body almost showing his abs under his shirt. He wore black jeans that were a little tight, and don't not the gay type of tight, the hot kind of type! I'm assuming his new since he wasn't wearing the school uniform. He was wearing a sexy leather jacket, maybe he rides a motorbike, Oh My God I've always wanted to go on a motorbike. Maybe his one of the "bad boys" type of guy, but he couldn't be. Just look at his smile you can tell he's warm and kind. It's a real smile, not a smirk but a gorgeous, and making butterflies in your stomach kind of smile.