Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Together Again

________________________________________________________________________________

Mia's Point of View:

The last bell finally rang and I can finally go home. I had the worse headache from all the shouting earlier with Zac. We hardly ever fight but ever since he came back all we do is fight. I really want to change that, I don't want to fight and argue with him anymore.

Everyone headed out of class all running to their lockers so they can go home. I don't even know how I'm going to go home since Zac was the one who brought me to school.

I walked though the crowd hoping I don't get pushed and jabbed in the ribs by someone's elbow. I hated being in tight places with people, it always made me feel sick. For instances when I go to the shopping centre on VIP nights I begin to feel sick when there are hundred of people surrounding me especially if I don't know them. People have asked me what VIP night was, it just means all the stores in the shopping centre have sales and bring down their prices. I know they usually do it when the season starts change so they can get rid of old stock. Actually VIP night is soon sometime in the next few weeks. I have to remind myself to make plans with Elle so we can go together. Well that's if Agnes lets me go.

I got to my locker and started putting the textbooks I needed in my bag. All of sudden I felt someone's hands over my eyes. "Guess who."

Okay well I actually have no idea who it is because they're covering my ears with their arms. " I don't know I can't hear you since you're deafening me with your huge arms."

"Hey my arms aren't that huge," the person said as they let go of my head. I turned around and saw Aiden. I laughed when I saw his pout as he was examines his arms.

"I'm kidding Aiden, your arms are fine," I turned back and finished putting everything in my bag. Hmm do I need my English book?

"Hey so I haven't seen you since the incident with Zac last week. I guess you guys are on good terms since you came school with him today?" Aiden assumed not sure if I was or not.

Yes I do need my English book; I zipped my bag and shut my locker. "Yeah Zac and I are talking again. I just thought why make everything complicated between us when we can make it easier for us and just forgive him."

"Oh fair enough, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you though. I know you were going through a lot and I wasn't there to make you feel better," Aiden's expression was guilty and he had no reason to be guilty. He hardly even knows me so there isn't any reason for him to feel guilty.

"Hey don't feel guilty, it wasn't your fault that I was upset," we continued to walk out of the building to the car park.

"Yeah I know but I should have been there as a friend," he replied still looking guilty.

I turned around and looked at him, "Stop it you goose, just you checking up on me is enough to be a great a friend so stop feeling guilty."

He smiled and oh god his smile was going to be the death of me, "Okay Mia, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here."

All of a sudden he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. His arms wrapped around me just made me feel tingly and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I've never really been this close to a guy before and it felt weird.

"Thanks Aiden, " I mumble with my mouth smashed to his chest. Oh my god he can't see my cheeks, I probably look like a tomato. I looked at the ground not sure where to look; I just knew I did not want him to see my cheeks.