The Hollywood : Reign 》Audrey...

By RedBeautifulPink

It has now been a year since Audrey Blanchard has created her youtube channel. Since then she has launched an... More

COMING SOON...
AUDREY BLANCHARD & CHARLIE PUTH REACTING TO CHAUDREY BUTH RUMOURS !
CAMERON DALLAS SURPRISED ME IN ENGLAND ?!
A VLOG INTO THE LIFE OF A BUSY BEE ! *insert clickbait title*
FULL DISCLOSURE ON OUR RELATIONSHIP ! *exposing ourselves*
I PERFORMED W/ DEMI LOVATO ?!
I'M GOING ON TOUR ! W/ MY BEST FRIENDS
WORLDWIDE CHAOS !
LOGAN PAUL IS *blank*
MOST AMAZING NIGHT OF MY LIFE SO FAR !
Ant & Dec's Undercover Prank On Audrey Blanchard !
AUDREY BLANCHARD RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL !
I, AUDREY BLANCHARD...
JAKE PAUL REACTS TO CHAUDREY (AUDREY BLANCHARD + CHARLIE PUTH)
MY NEW BOYFRIEND !
AUDREY BLANCHARD'S SCANDALOUS NEW MUSIC VIDEO
Instagram drama
Twitter Drama !
APRIL FOOLS !
DRAKE JUST LEAKED AUDREY BLANCHARD'S NEW SONG ?!
Audrey : from doubts to embarrassment..
CELEBRITY WEEKEND GETAWAY IN NYC !
AUDREY'S WEEKEND GETAWAY !
HELP I NEED SOMEBODY, HELP NOT JUST ANYBODY
COACHELLA, BABY !
The TRUTH about the Audrey Blanchard COACHELLA ASSAULT !
BREAKING NEWS !
COACHELLA FEED AND TRENDING HASHTAGS
Audrey's official statement
Audrey's public appearance at the Queen's birthday concert..
sorry?
The Return of Audrey Blanchard
SWITCHING LIVES WITH AUDREY BLANCHARD !

BEST FRIEND DYE'S MY HAIR !

332 13 24
By RedBeautifulPink

AMIDST BREAKUP RUMOURS AUDREY BLANCHARD SPOTTED PARTYING AT USUAL SPOT WITH CAMERON DALLAS

Whilst all seemed perfectly fine in Audrey Blanchard's and Charlie Puth's relationship. Especially after adorable acts of love during the Brit Awards, maybe their relationship wasn't as perfect as it seemed ?

Let's go back a couple of weeks ago, Blanchard who shares a collaboration with ex-one direction member, Liam Payne for the Fifty Shades trilogy always seemed committed to the sensual feel of their track. Which sends all sorts of sexy, with the British pop stars getting this close to kissing at the end of the music video. Yet when the duo appeared on the stage of The Tonight Show to sing 'For You' live together and they took that almost kiss a major step further. At the end of the performance, they passionately approach each other and their faces are so close and leaves you guessing on whether or not they did actually kiss. However if they didn't, they did do this magical, mysterious angling thing, so they could just be brilliant actors and totally faking it for the cameras and the crowd of the live show.

Some people, may have noticed like Shawn Mendes that she seemed quite unwell (sad, unhappy, you name it) in the months leading up to her birthday, that could've been linked to their relationship, maybe explaining why she could or would eventually kiss someone else.

Then, there was the car crash... and although we were worried for Audrey, we couldn't help but fangirl, here at the seventeen HQ about the worried and loving Charlie vibes we were getting following the events.

Then in a video, she uploaded a boyfriend tag in a video she called 'I, AUDREY BLANCHARD...' which we're not gonna list or resume it for you, but it was filled with many adorable moments making Chaudrey shippers have heart eyes. However, there was a moment where there was a question about when or where did they first say 'I love you' which as later pointed out by Blanchard's ex-Jake Paul seemed really peculiar, especially after they seemed very awkward and that the english beauty quickly changed subject.

Furthermore, in her latest vlog she uploaded, you could see the Charlie in the background holding onto what seemed like a blunt ?

So as ex-Bizaardvark star said, maybe they never were dating and their relationship was all for publicity or maybe they've just been at the end of relationship stage ?

On the other hand, in her boyfriend tag, he said that if he won, he wanted her to officially move in with him ? Maybe nothing is as it seems ?

He also released a new song entitled 'If you leave me now', which he revealed was about her. Did he fear that she wanted to break up with him or was this just about another ex (ie. Lea Michele, Bella Thorne, Selena Gomez ?)

However, just last night, the european beauty was seen hitting her usual party spot : The Nice Guy, in West Hollywood. Which is also, a spot she often went to with Puth.

Surprisingly she visited the hot spot with Cameron Dallas. 

Cameron Dallas' and her relation(friend)ship goes as far back as February 19th, 2017. Audrey had then been dating the infamous Jake Paul for about 5 days, when she jetted off to France (where she grew up) for a photoshoot with Dallas. 

From then on a friendship stemmed often said to be like siblings, the pair was always seemed their for one and other, like when she broke up with Paul over the summer, when she dated some model and then broke up and he always stuck by her side. However, the last time they had publicly interacted with one and other was for the music video of her song 'History' was uploaded on the interweb on November 13th, 2017. In which, he played the ex that she's still in love with. Maybe there's some truth in who Audrey chose as he actors... Knowing that song was written somewhere between her dating Jake Paul and starting a relationship with Neels Visser and the fact that Jake Paul's older brother Logan Paul actually plays the current lover at the start of the video. Only for Cameron to come in as the ex, that she's still in love with ? Maybe they dated or maybe she has/had feelings for him ? Or maybe they're just best friends ?

Funnily, on that same day, Audrey also friendzoned Charlie Puth :

Earlier, we mentioned Shawn Mendes being worried for her. Now, Shawn is a friend of both of them. Puth having toured with him and Blanchard having vacationed in Canada with Mendes. Yet, in a recently released song and music video with DJ Jonas Blue, Shawn appears in the video with as an end result the two youngsters sharing an intense and passionate kiss. Wouldn't that be awkward if you were also best friends with the girl-your-kissing's boyfriend ?

Moreover, for the people who didn't like the rumours of Shawn Mendes and Hailey Baldwin dating, does this mean that they aren't ? Is this the confirmation, you have been waiting for ?

Is Disney going to drop their newest wild child ?

On the Disney subject, they have yet to talk about getting rid of Blanchard. So I believe this means that she will be filming at the same time Sabrina, the Wizards of Melrose Avenue AND a movie. And let's not forget that she's hinted at a tour happening this year ?

I'd like to know what vitamins, that girl takes ! Wouldn't you ?

---------

  🔮 [▪▪▪] 🔮  

"SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME, SAY BABY I LOVE YOU !" I shout the lyrics to Destiny Child's famous song "Welcome to carpool karaoke with Cam and me, Audrey Belle Blanchard !" I announce flashing the camera to Cameron Dallas, who's parking the car

"Well not so much a carpool karaoke since we've arrived at our destination." Cameron says

"Urgh, you're so annoying !" I laugh gleefully "Anyway ! We have arrived at a Target and what have we decided, well more you have decided ?"

He takes my camera of me ad vlogs himself as we leave the car to walk across the parking lot "Since I missed out Audrey having blonde hair. I decided that she would be going back to blonde, once again. And furthermore, I'll be her standing in hairdresser extraordinaire. We looked at plenty of videos last night-"

"Fail videos !" you can hear me shout and laugh in the background

He coughs and sends a glare my way "we watched fail videos last night of people dying their hair and I firmly believe I'm certified to do this. So now we are going to the store and going to buy our equipment. There, I've introduced your vlog." he hands me my camera as he puts his hands in his pockets

"You forgot the most important thing. Good morning, good afternoon and in case I don't see you, good evening and goodnight ! And if all else fails, I have booked myself an appointment at the hairdressers later in the day..."

"Cancel it you won't need it." Cameron says as we enter the store

"Cancel it, like you were cancelled out Neighbours 2 ? Yeah, no... That's not going to happen. As much as I may love you. I love my hair more. I'm sure many Blanchers will agree with that !"

 [▪▪▪] 

I'm strapping my seat belt on myself "So, we had to stop filming, because we were being loud ? I don't know where they got that idea from ?"  

"Oh... You don't ? How bout ?" he says and then takes on a really annoying high pitch tone "Oh Cam, I'm sure the Blanchers will agree that, I love my hair more than anything in the world !" I open my mouth, then shut it, he then drives out of our parking spot making my camera fall of the dashboard

"I didn't say that !" I whine like a child, while checking myself in the camera's visor

"Either way, you're not supposed to be filming in the store. Which with you being loud, wasn't very discrete to say the least."

"True. But-"

"Uh huh. Nope, that's it. No arguing. See you when we get back to our place." Cameron says as he puts his hand in front of the camera

[▪▪▪]

"Wouh !" 'Alien' can be heard in the background  "I don't think you're checking out instructions on how to bleach my hair !" I shout out to Cameron as I walk in on him sitting on his bed with his laptop

"Just checking out the 'scandalous' music video. I don't see what so- Oh, is that really Shawn- Gosh... You're both really dragging it out and milking it... Ok, ok- PG audience, no ? Oh, my, god. I'm dead !" he announces finally looking at me

"So what did you think ?" I ask him

"Is Shawn a good kisser ?" he asks and I keep the camera on him

"Meh..."

"You're blushing, oh. my. god. You're blushing." he stands up and tries to take my camera off of me 

"No, I'm not."

"So, why don't you want to show the Blanchers." 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say and step away from him

"Why, you stepping away ? You know that only proves you're guilty."

"I'm pleading fifth."

"You can't plead the fifth amendment we're not in court and you're not american."

"I so am..." I say with an american accent

"No, you're not." he says then laugh stepping backwards tripping and then falling backwards onto his bed and laughs even louder "I love how we went from discussing you're video to impersonating an american..." he calms down "I missed you..."

"Me too !" I say as I jump onto him, knocking the wind out of him

[▪▪▪]

"Okay, so we are now back and Cameron is going to dye my hair or should I say die." I say and wink at the camera

"Okay, so Audrey already had dyed, well bleached her hair, but then due to some, engagements ?" he says and I nod "So due to some engagements, she had to become a brunette again so all we are going to do is take off the brown and then not bleach but use this thing called a toner to whiten or make the hair silver."

"Basically, he's going to strip my hair of the brown and tone the yellow bleached hair that's underneath this. Let's do this."

 [▪▪▪]  

"So now, we are done. My hair is this platinum colour and we are getting ready, because I don't know about you, but I think that after everything happening these days. I deserve a good night partying."

"You should do." Cameron says as he take my hand and makes me twirl "The Jacks are waiting in the lobby for us."

"Okay, so I guess this is the end of the vlog. Today's notification shout out goes to @kAHLYNHALL for hating my- no, wrong one for having my notifications turned on. Thank you for watching !"

"I love you all very much ! Thank you all for watching and I will see you all very, very, soon ! Don't forget to like and subscribe ! À plus, bisoux ! (See ya, kisses !)"

---------

Olivia O'Brien's Snapchat

(In a club)

"Everyone is so drunk and Olivia and me are just free and wild, because we're the only ones that aren't legal to drink in the US." Audrey says as Olivia laughs

"Two girls with a bunch of guys that are here to 'protect' us and 'keep' us safe and instead, we're the one that are protecting-" Olivia says but is interrupted by Audrey

"Mothering them !"

"Thank god for the VIP area !" Olivia groans as they laugh

--------

---------

A/N : So... What do you think ?

Honestly. I have know idea, what my mind has written out for y'all. So if someone's understood, it would be nice to have a recap.

Because this just seems like a royal mind f*ck, if you know what I mean.

Also, what are your opinions on : Chaudrey, Shawn and Audrey kissing, Cameron returning to Audrey's vlogs, Audrey partying ?

Anyway, apart from the random chapter uploaded at some point during the week. The next actual content will be next saturday ! I love you all, byyyeeee !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2K 61
I'm Audrey Blanchard, the newest member of Team 10. I'm seventeen years old and this is my daily vlogging channel. On it you're going to see a glimps...
497K 8.4K 104
@Team10offical has dmed you
6.6K 153 31
The famous Youtuber, Jake Paul, met this girl who he thought was a fan, but was actually a crazy psycho hater who wants to get rid of Team 10, the Ma...
40.1K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...