Happily Dragon After

By kaymag333

What happened after How to Train your Dragon 2? My story has all of the answers, and some surprises that you... More

The Beginning of the End
Dragon Island
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Alvin is Chief
The Great Escape
Living Life Again
Note

Back on Berk

103 3 0
By kaymag333

Meanwhile, back on berk............

"Have you seen Hiccup?"I was very worried. Hiccup had not come home last night. I figured that he had fallen asleep there on Dragon Island, but he hadn't come back. I was going to look for Hiccup on Dragon Island. "Cloudjumper!let's go to dragon island."

Cloudjumper and I searched everywhere. we still couldn't find him. I started getting worried, but the party couldn't be canceled. we headed back, and started getting ready for the party.

-----------------------

Hi! I'm happy to see that you've read my story up to here. Thank you. Also, I'll need some ideas for the rest of the book, so please vote, and comment. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...