The Hunter, Or Should I Say T...

By belieber4ever_08

"Don't run from me Sweetheart!" I heard a whisper as a walked home from the bar. I don't know if it's because... More

The Hunter Or Should I Say The Hunted
Release date:
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Important Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Important authors note
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11
Note...
Chapter 12
Im sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Book Trailer
Chapter 18
Explanation
Chapter 19
Wanna meet me?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note

Chapter 13

9.2K 349 79
By belieber4ever_08

Jason's POV:

Kendrick and I had just got in the car to go get the girl.

"Why are you grinning Jason?" I put the key ignition and faced Kendrick.

"Because I have a feeling I'm going to have a great time with this girl." I looked back to the road and began driving.

I could see out of the corner of my eye Kendrick grin and shake his head.

"You know what we are doing to her in the morning right?"

"Yes Jason. Oh and after you finish that are you going to start that one plan that'll last three days?"

I gave Kendrick a quick glance and smiled. "Yup, and the girl is going to hate me for it. Plus her ribs are still broken so she'll definitely suffer."

"That's right! I had forgotten she had broken ribs. This will be so much fun Jason."

We had finally made it to the hotel and Kendrick grabbed the tracker and stepped out of the car along with me following close behind.

We took the stairwell so that we could figure out what floor she was on which might I add didn't take long at all.

She was on the 6th floor room 194A.

We made it to her door and we stopped, looked at each other, and smiled before I picked the security card lock on the door.

I turned the knob and heard a click indicating it was unlocked.

"Alright Kendrick let's go. Follow my lead."

I slowly walked into the room and heard Kendrick shut the door behind him. I followed the tracker and it lead me straight to a bedroom. I grinned to myself and slowly walked to it.

There she was laying there on her bed asleep. I could tell she was in pain though. Just by the way she looked and she was laying.

I looked back at Kendrick and whispered to him. "Go cover her mouth while I uncover her and get her tied." He nodded and slowly walked over to her putting his hand on her mouth.

I found out that she wasn't a heavy sleeper, because her eyes flew open and I could see the fear set in her body.

She didn't even try to move she just laid there. Probably because she couldn't move or she'd be in a lot of pain.

Kendrick looked down at her and I walked over so she could see me. "Are you going to scream?" I pulled my gun out and held it just looking at it so she knew I had it.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head indicating she wouldn't.

I smiled and told Kendrick he could uncover her mouth.

Right as he did the door flew open and a girl quickly shut and locked it and turned around to see us and her jaw dropped and eyes widened.

Kiestin's POV:

I was laying in bed with my eyes closed trying to relieve the pain while I waited for Tatiana to come back with an ice pack for my side.

I looked at the clock to see it was 12:00.

I sighed because I just wanted to be able to sleep normal without pain and not have to worry about anything.

I was broken from my thoughts when I suddenly felt a hand cover my mouth. My eyes shot open to see none other then "The Hunter" and his little helper, Kendrick.

I was so scared. Why couldn't they have just left me alone?

I couldn't fight them off because it hurt to much to.

The Hunter guy walked over to where I could see him and asked me a question. "Are you going to scream?" He then pulled out his hand gun examining it closely.

He wouldn't shoot me right? I mean that's pointless.

I just shook my head no and Kendrick took his hand off my mouth.

Right as he did Tatiana ran in, closed the door behind her, locked it, and turned around.

When she saw what was going on her mouth slightly opened and her eyes widened filling with fear.

I took this as an opportunity and told her to run. "T-Tia R-Run!"

Kendrick quickly went after her and "The Hunter" pointed his gun at me.

"P-please d-don't." I looked at him trying to hold back the tears.

"You said you would be quiet!" He took his gun and hit my face with it making my head whip to the side and me let out a squeal.

I felt a warm substance run down my cheek bone, so I brought up my hand to see what it was. It was blood from where he had hit me. He cut my cheek.

"Now you're going to cooperate or we will have problems got it?"

I nodded.

"Good, because you've already disobeyed me."

I looked at him giving him a confused look. It hurt my jaw to talk from where he had hit me.

"No I d-didn't. I did everything you requested!" I raised my voice.

"Hmm, are you sure? Because I thought I had told you not to tell anyone."

Kendrick walked in with Tia in his grip.

I looked at her with a soft look then I looked back at "The Hunter" and sighed.

"I didn't tell anyone. We just wanted to get away for a little bit so we came here. I told her that I had fallen down the stairs and when she asked to take me to the doctor I had refused to go, so she's been taking care of me." I lied and I think "The Hunter" believed me.

"Boss what will we do with her since she knows now?"

I saw Tia and she looked so frightened. I saw "The Hunter" walk over to her.

"Please she didn't do anything leave her alone. I promise she won't say anything." I didn't want her being drug into this.

"The Hunter" quickly turned around pointing his gun at me. "Shut up!"

I took that as a hint and stayed quiet.

"Hmm I could find some use for her. So she's coming with us." I saw Tia and the tears were building up in her eyes.

"No please! Don't! Leave her alone. I promise she won't say anything! Please!" I was practically begging at this point.

"The Hunter" walked over to me and grabbed my face with his hand. "What did I say about not talking?!" I could see the anger in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I could feel my body begin to shake.

"Kendrick take care of that girl I'll take care of this one."

I saw him smile and take Tia into the other room.

Before I knew about anything else happening "The Hunter took his fist and punched me in the face twice. My head pounded and I started to see spots every time I would go to look around. My vision was also blurry. I couldn't bring myself to speak.

Without being able to do anything about it I slowly shut my eyes and fell into a deep darkness, also known as sleep.

Jason's POV:

I punched the girl two times in the face. I knew exactly where to punch her so she'd get knocked out.

I could just tell she was trying hard to keep her eyes open. I just chuckled knowing she wouldn't be able to.

Once her eyes were closed I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the living room area of the room where Kendrick and her friend was.

I walked in there and saw Kendrick picking her up.

"Alright Kendrick you ready?"

He smiled and flipped the girl over his shoulder and held her legs so she wouldn't fall off.

"Let's go man."

We snuck out of the hotel and made it to my car.

We didn't want to risk the girls waking up before we got home so we tied their wrists and feet together. Although I don't think my girl will. I don't know what Kendrick did to hers so I don't know about her. We sat them in the backseat and got in.

I put the key in the ignition and we began to drive off.

It didn't take long before we made it back to base and I was starting to hear little moan and groans from the girl Kendrick got.

"Come on man we gotta get them in before they fully wake up. Just put your girl in an empty cell. I'll deal with her later." Kendrick nodded before stepping out of the car.

I grabbed my girl and he grabbed his and we both headed to the basement.

I took my girl and her cell and stayed there waiting for Kendrick to join me.

I had put her in a chair and tied her arms to the arms of the chair and her feet to the legs of the chair. I made sure they were tight so she couldn't move.

Kiestin's POV:

I began to slowly wake up. I groaned from the pain in my head. It felt like that one hangover I had, but worse.

I heard someone shuffling around the room in then I heard a door open and close.

I finally got to where I could open my eyes.

I was in that same dim room I was in the second time he had kidnapped me.

I went to bring my hand up to my head when I realized I couldn't move at all.

I looked down at myself and realized I was tied to a chair and there was this small metal table with different stuff on it right next to me.

"Oh good you're finally awake!" I looked straight ahead to see that Hunter guy.

"Looks like I found you for the third time huh? So you know what that means?" He gave me an evil smirk and walked closer to me.

"What are you talking about?" I gave him a confused expression.

"You're mine now and to make sure everyone knows you belong to me I think I should mark you."

My eyes widened not knowing what he was talking about. "Leave me alone!"

He looked to the ground and shook his head.

"What's your name babe?" He looked at me.

"I-I'm not telling y-you!" I was kind of surprised on how confident I sounded.

"Oh so now you're going to be difficult?" He raised his eyebrows and pulled a knife out of his pocket and held it to my throat.

"Now I'm going to as again. What is your name?"

I knew I was defeated. "K-Kiestin."

He removed the knife and put it back in his pocket.

"Now that wasn't that hard now was it?"

I just glared at him as his right hand man, also known as Kendrick, walked in.

"Yo Kendrick do your thing!" Jason pointed at me.

Kendrick walked over and stood behind me. He grabbed my hair and I was so worried they were going to cut it off.

I then felt him tugging at it. It felt like he was putting it up in a ponytail or bun. What??

"Alright boss-" the Hunter cut him off. "Oh Kiestin, let me just tell you who I am. I won't have to explain much because once I say my name you'll know me. I'm Jason, Jason McCann."

My eyes widened and I let out an accidental gasp.

I whispered a faint no under my breath.

"P-please leave me alone."

Kendrick then walked around and stood by Jason.

"Alright Kendrick. You hold her head down and I'll do the rest."

I then saw Kendrick walk towards me and he put his hand on my head pushing it down and I was now facing my lap. It kind of hurt and it was hard for me to breath because of my side.

It was silent until I heard a familiar noise. I've heard that buzzing noise before. I know I have.

I then felt something hit my neck and I jumped at the pain. He was showing no mercy.

All this was familiar. Until It dawned on me. He was giving me a tattoo. I didn't want one and the fact that I didn't know what he was putting on me, or if he has had any experience freaked me out.

"S-stop please!" I felt a tear run down my cheek. It was hurting me the way he was doing. I couldn't move or squirm to make it stop.

"Aww sorry babe I already started. I kind of need to finish now."

It was about 6 minutes later when I heard the noise stop and Jason wipe off my neck.

"Perfect! U wanna see it?"

I felt Kendrick release my head and I could lift it up which hurt.

"Here babe." Jason then showed me the picture on his phone of my tattoo.

"Property of J.M."

I felt my eyes begin to water again.

________________________________

Here guys I made this a longer chapter. I have been really busy so it took me a couple days to write it. I'm sorry about that.

Much Love!!💜💜

15 votes and 10 comments

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 316 25
"What happened to you?" "I fell down a set of stairs. I'll be fine I promise." "This looks like something other than falling down some stairs happen...
3.9K 69 16
After escaping the prison she has been in her whole life, she can finally be a normal girl! Y/n Byers... sounds nice, huh? Wow! Just like Henry told...
8.4K 52 32
"Stop please!" I scream. They kick me a few more times until I hear someone yell. "Hey what the hell are you doing!?" It's a boy's voice. Julie and J...
51.5K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...