Adopted a Soul Shifter (Compl...

By TheMuffinPrincess

Hi, my name is Claudia Himmel. I'm 16 years old and live in a crappy orphanage. I had to come here when my pa... More

Adopted a Soul Shifter
Chapter 1
Character Descriptions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
More Character Descriptions
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Sequel
Connor Franta

Chapter 7

8.2K 429 28
By TheMuffinPrincess

***Claudia's POV***

Wait how can I have 2 mates?

I'm soon starting to feel dizzy.

I quickly sit down and hear my name being called. But it's 10 times louder even with my super hearing.

"I think I'm just going to take a walk outside." I say and get up to fast making my head hurt more.

I run outside using the doors in the back of the cafeteria and run into the wood that surround the school.

When I'm pretty far into the wood I shift into my wolf form.

I hear footsteps and can smell that it's my mates and Michelle and some others.

I quickly start running farther into the woods but they just shift into there wolves and run after me.

As I'm running I start to see Xavier and Cody close behind me, so I start going faster not going my full speed just yet.

I look back and see that Xavier is still keeping up due to his special Alpha power thingy. And then I see Cody trying to keep up as best as he can.

I finally start using my full speed and when I'm really far ahead of them I shift into my eagle form and fly to the top of a tree.

'How can I possibly have 2 mates?' I ask Nicole.

'I have no idea. It's really rare, but I have heard that if you do have 2 mates you have to choose 1 and the other one will either find a second mate or not have another mate at all.'

'Oh my god. What am I going to do?'

Nicole knows that I'm not good at choosing sides. And now I have to choose which mate I want more!

I suddenly snap back to reality when I hear my mates yelling at each other.

"Where the hell is she? I can't loose my mate!" -Cody

"What? Your mate? No she's mine! How can she have 2 mates?" -Xavier

"Actually it is possible. She will have to choose one of you over the other." -Michelle

"We will deal with that later but for now we have to find her." -John

"She's a human how could she get that far?" -Grace

At that comment I feel upset. I find it kind of offensive to be called a human. Because human are so much weaker (well not all of them). But you see my point.

"I honestly don't think she's human. We saw a beautiful pure white wolf while we were running after Claudia and we think it might be her." -Xavier

"She did smell a little different then other humans." -Conner

"Wait what if she is a werewolf like us? Or she could be a Vampire or something like that?" -Michelle

At that I shift into my cougar form and jump down off the tree. I really want some peace and quiet.

I land right in front of Conner and he lets out a snarl. But I just snarl back even louder.

He just glares at me and would not leave so I tried something new.

I changed my eyes from a deep brown to a light hazel to a bright green, to yellow then orange then red. Just to show off my amazing eyes.

He actually looks pretty freaked out so I growl at him and it was not my loudest growl, but it sent him running.

Ha! What an amazing beta he is. (Sarcasm)

I look around and see a lot of people running back to the school.

I decided to change into my wolf form and follow them back, considering I don't know where I am exactly.

When I'm close to the school I shift back to human form and smooth down my outfit before walking into the building.

I get a pass for my lateness and head towards 7 period. Wow did I really miss that much?

Anyways, I walk into math and hand Mr. Thomas the late pass.

I sit down on the only open desk and that was in the front. But I don't mind I like math. It's not my favorite subject but I'm good at it.

The bell rings and I have free period next so I decide to check out the huge library near the school.

I quickly text Conner telling him I'm going to be over there and start to walk towards the library.

When I get there I smell the amazing sent of the woods and I know that it's Xavier.

I try to go around him but he could tell I was here and quickly found me.

What he did next surprised me. He stuck our his hand for me to shake.

I would have thought that I would have given me a hug or even of kissed me. But no he wanted to shake my hand. What?

I quickly shook it and felt the sparks go up my arm and almost gasped at the amazing feeling but didn't so he would think I was a human.

He then pulled me outside and into the woods.

"Um are you going to rape me?" I say with a small laugh.

But he looked hurt by what I said.

"Ha, no I'm not. I just wanted to formally introduce myself. I am Xavier Princeton. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Claudia Himmel. Nice to meet you."

"Ok Claudia, what are you?" He asks suddenly.

"U-uh wh-what do you m-mean?" I ask, starting to stutter. What the hell? I don't stutter! When did I start stuttering?

"I mean, what kind of supernatural are you? You smell like human but a tiny bit of something else. So what are you?"

"And don't try to deny it I saw you as a wolf. But you don't smell like werewolf."

"I-I'm sorry. B-but I can't t-tell you." I say and start sprinting farther into the woods.

And here we go again.

------------------------------------------(A/N)-------------

Hey guys!

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating but I have been doing a lot of other things like figuring out what I'm doing over the summer and I was invited to like 3 pool parties over the week and I just didn't have time to write.

Oh and I just finished school for this year. YAY!!!

And just a heads up, I will not be updating at all next week because I will be at a sleep away camp and I'm not aloud to bring my phone with me :(

So anyways I hope u guys had a good year!

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 7.8K 34
18-year-old orphan Riley was just waiting for a bus home from work that night. The dark shadow just appeared and pulled her away from the dimly lit b...
26.1K 926 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
9.1K 478 27
So the usual werewolf story consists of an alpha finding his mate, before they both end up facing some type of tragedy. And then, they have their per...
154K 5.2K 17
Hey my name is truth.This story is about how i got rejected.Then meet my 2nd chance mate then i went back to my old pack.Reveage was never thus sweet