PROMOTED (ManXMan)

By MsBooPotato

(COMPLETED) Under revision :) March 14, 2018-March 20, 2020 Hope has always been targeted by bullies since al... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

15.9K 635 58
By MsBooPotato

I didn't take it seriously at first and even thought that it wasn't as bad as I expected but really...

Receiving a demotion was not a piece of good news.

"Good morning-"

My eyes followed Henerson as he walked straight to his office, not bothering to greet me back.

What a jerk.

Now that we are back to normal, I can't even insult him to his face. He treated me like dirt in the air and wouldn't even look at me.

The silence is killing me!

It's been 7 days, he should stop sulking. Besides, what can he do? It's over! He should just move on. Just think of it like a friend just borrowed your little toy for a while and hell I'm back to you!

Just why are you being so sensitive?

It's not like I mean anything to you so stop acting as if I've done something horrible.

I breathed out my frustration before I stood up from my chair and walked towards his office. His eyes were stuck on his Macbook even after I cleared my throat.

Until when is he planning to stay immature? I rolled my eyes before knocking on the glass to get his attention.

Thankfully, he did look up at me and I forced a smile immediately.

I saw how he studied my attire once again. Hope he won't make any complaints this time since I'm wearing the clothes he bought me.

The white corset he chose personally fits perfectly on my thin waist with a light beige long sleeve underneath to avoid being reported to HR. Although it will look amazing if I have nothing underneath.

Would he stop sulking if I showed him?

Laughs.

As if I'll do it without him begging.

I pushed my hair on the back of my ear as my eyes fell on my papers to avoid his cold stares. My heart is racing from fear and worry of getting hurt which I'll never get over with around him especially.

"What?" He asked, rudely and I almost rolled my eyes before walking closer to his table.

"Here's your schedule for today and tomorrow-"

"Cancel it all." My eyes widened in disbelief.

"What? Why?" He looked up at me with a glare.

"Did you not hear me?"

"I did of course, but why? I need reasons." I crossed my arms on my chest, unconsciously bossing him and he groaned in annoyance.

"Can't you do a single thing without asking me why?" He suddenly stood up from his chair before dropping his hands roughly on his table. My whole body stiffened from the sound it made and I immediately stepped back. "It's your job to assist me and not to tell me what to do." He glared and I stood there, speechless.

So this is what he means huh? I clenched my fist as my glare weakened.

"Now, can you do it or what?!" I jumped slightly before dropping my arms to my sides.

"I-I can."

"Then do it! Fucking useless..." I dropped my eyes to the floor before I hurried to leave. My eyes watered up as soon as I sat on my chair after getting scolded for the very first time.

I bit my lower lip trying not to make a sound as I let my tears fall, pathetically. Damn it...

I feel so ashamed. I forgot my place.

How could I even get used to this?

Wait!

No, Hope. You don't have to! Besides, you just need to stay a bit longer to have a decent period of experience.

It'll be impossible to receive this level of compensation anywhere else but staying here will be hard.

It's bad for me.

This is all Rale's fault, but I was to blame as well. Maybe if I gave Henerson a hint or told him straight up, he wouldn't react this way.

But why do I have to explain myself in the first place?

I don't understand...

My phone started ringing and I glared at the anonymous number on my screen almost immediately. He's been calling me without delay using different numbers and I guess he won't stop until I answer it.

Why was he desperate when he was the one who walked away?

These guys. I can't understand them all.

Rale immediately called back after I hung up and I frowned already on the verge of giving up.

Sigh.

He's really-

"Won't you answer that?" I jumped a bit as Henerson decided to surprise me by standing near the glass divider and watching me hesitate to answer a call from his friend.

My hands move from instinct and cover the screen from him which somehow sold me out.

"I-I was about to," I said as I stood up.

"And where are you going?" He pocketed his hands as I gave him a confused stare. "Answer it here or is it something I shouldn't hear?" He dared and I knew right there what he wanted me to do.

I shook my head to answer him and sent a quick message to Rale before putting my phone down.

Henerson never left his spot even if I already pretended to get back to work and it made me uncomfortable.

My phone vibrated from Rale's response and I looked into it by instinct.

'I'll wait. Please call me back.'

My eyes softened seeing how gentle that sounded.

Maybe I should-

"Mr. Dream."

Oh... he was still there. Our eyes met and I gulped. He was looking at me with an unreadable expression and I just didn't know what to do. My hands started sweating as I started to feel smaller.

"Sir?"

"Lock the door and come to my office." He simply said before returning to his table.

I don't like the sound of that.

I looked at his blurry figure through the glass before swallowing hard. He was facing my direction, waiting and I could feel his cold eyes on me despite the barrier.

"Hope." I stiffened when he called my name.

"Coming!"

I hurriedly stood up and went to the door.

I should run... I can do that and then pass my resignation tomorrow-

As if it's as easy as that. If only I wouldn't end up in the street if I lost this job.

Hope, just hold on a bit more.

I closed my eyes before locking the door but wait- what if he hurts me?! I quickly unlocked the door due to the fear of being trapped by an angry man.

This is safer.

"Slow." He watched me closely as I walked towards his table. I tried to stare back as always, but this time he looked really scary so I looked down instead.

My hands sweat more and I decided to hide it behind me. Henerson smirked from the little sign of submission which I unconsciously did.

"Rale seems to be desperate to have you back." He spoke and I didn't know what to say. "I wonder what you did to make him fall head first." He laughed a little in disbelief and I clenched my fist.

"Just what do you want," I asked weakly, hating how he was humiliating me with my stupid past.

Henerson smirked before turning on his left side, still watching me before patting his lap.

I glanced at him under my lashes, worriedly.

What is he planning?

"Show me," He spoke. "How you seduced my friend?"

My jaw immediately dropped from his indecent request.

"Sorry?" I asked like an idiot and he glared at me.

"And now you're deaf?" I stiffened when he patted his lap once again. "Don't make me repeat myself and come here."

I tightened my fist as I glared, murderously.

Kill him.

My inner voice said. What happened to 'I'll be nicer this time and I wanted to make it up to you'?

He's all talk. I shouldn't be surprised since we are talking about a trash bully.

This kind of person will never change.

I clenched my fist as I raised a brow.

Show you, huh?

Henerson smirked when I started walking around his table and in front of him. He leaned back on his chair and raised his chin waiting for me.

He's making a fool out of me and I hate that annoying smirk on his face.

Can you handle it, though?

I smirked back before it fell on a small innocent smile, furrowing my brows as I tried to remember that night-

That night I made his friend fall straight to his face.

"I like you."

Henerson's eyes widened when I said it out loud. I smirked inside before leaning over his chair. I placed one knee between his thighs, using the chair's arms to keep myself up and close to him.

"And I... I want you to see how good I am, Henerson."

Calling his name instead of Rale's made it more realistic and I received quite a reaction from him too.

It's kinda funny how he stared at me with those wide blue eyes. I watched his reaction carefully as I pressed my chest against him, still holding fake innocence in my eyes as I touched his right hand lightly.

He's loving it. He shows the same expression as Rale did before.

Maybe they never thought that the person who only knows how to cry back then would be this nasty.

Well, even I did surprise myself.

I watched too much porn I guess.

Just when I was about to make my first move, Henerson's hands found their way to my ass. I glared at him when he groped it tight at the same time he pulled me close making me grab his shoulders.

"And?" He asked, watching me closely with those lustful eyes drowning me on the spot.

It was my time to swallow hard as he smirked, showing me who's God's favorite.

His right hand went between my thighs from the back and I blushed when it shamelessly massaged my groin. I almost moaned as he continued it, interrupting my performance. My hands weakened and my head soon fell on the side of his neck.

I felt his breaths on my ear and I closed my eyes.

"Tell me," He whispered against my ear and I shivered. "What did you do next?"

I moved to look at him. His face was an inch away and I got to admire it for a second before I answered.

"I kissed him," I answered and jealousy flashed in his eyes once again.

"Show me."

I furrowed my brows at that.

Why?

I pushed myself up while my hands wrapped itself around his neck. We kept our eyes locked as I slowly leaned closer and breathed on his lips.

Why are you making me do this?

His body froze from that before our lips touched. I let out a moan when he finally grabbed my crotch and I took that as a go sign to close my eyes and devour his lips.

I desperately ran my tongue deep inside his warm mouth searching for his, exactly how he taught me. And when I found it, I invited it to dance. My hands on his neck moved towards the back of his head the same time his hands pushed me forward against his waist.

The nasty sound filled the air as we tried to close the distance as much as we could.

I'm close to giving in fully but what can I do? Henerson was just something else...

Whenever he is close, I can't help but give in to temptation.

I want him to fuck me nonstop till I lost it completely.

Soon, I found myself sitting on his lap with our hard members grinding together. Funny how it seems, but it was me who was clinging so tightly, hoping he wouldn't let go.

My mind is going blank from his kisses and I'm losing my breath fast after he hungrily takes over the lead. I pulled away to breathe and for a second I got to see his lovely eyes once more.

"Hope."

Henerson stared blatantly as I chased after my breath, probably showing an indecent expression and I shyly looked away.

Hope, you little hoe.

I whined as his hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to him once again.

I gasped in surprise when he lifted me and threw me on his table. I groaned in pain when I hit my head, but I didn't have the chance to scold him when he captured my swollen lips once again.

Henerson eagerly pulled the strings of my corset and freely ran his hands all over my body before they found my heavily breathing chest. He played with them a bit rougher than usual and I hate how I enjoyed everything.

Dammit...I should be the one leading him on but it's too obvious from his kisses that he's still mad and I can't do a thing.

If only I'd be given a chance to dominate him once again, I'd tie him in bed and eat him alive.

But I guess that chance won't be coming in soon since I messed up so badly.

"Henerson..."

What should I do to have you back on your knees again?

If only I knew your weakness then it would be really easy.

"Hope..." He groaned against my lips and I opened my eyes from the tone of his voice, only to see that painful expression of his.

My eyes widened at how betrayed he was and my lips parted with empty words.

What is this? I asked as I reached for his face in guilt.

"You're killing me." He forced a sad laugh before pulling away completely and leaving the office without another word.

What was that all about?

I lay there in confusion with a hard-on to deal with alone when suddenly, it came to me.

Oh.

I slowly pushed myself up, gently tracing my lips as I finally had my answers.

I see...

I smiled in disbelief before laughing.

What a fool you truly are?

Henerson.

***

I'm too sleepy to double check 🥹 Ill do it tomorrow 😊

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.1K 24
(BoyxBoy) Carson's snarky, rude and badboy attitude is why every teacher hates him and why he draws the negative attention of the perfect boy jocks...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
542K 19.8K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...