Titanic ~Yoonmin ( Completed )

By jamlessfan95

You may think you know the story of the Titanic, of Rose and Jack.But you've never heard this story of two bo... More

*~Chapter One~*
*~Chapter Two~*
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Not an update
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~
Chapter 35 ~
Notice
Chapter 36~

Chapter 16~

1.1K 53 18
By jamlessfan95

Yoongi's POV

"You wanna go outside?" I said over the loud music to Jimin next to me.

"Yeah sure" He said.

With that I grabbed his arm, linking it with mine, then both of us making our way to the staircase.

"Where you two going?" A voice called from the dark corner of the room, stepping into the light to reveal themselves as Tae.

"Just going up on top to get some fresh air"  Jimin said before going to make his way up the stairs.

"It's quite cold up there" Tae started, stopping Jimin again much to my disappointment "Here" he said taking off his jacket and placing it on Jimin 'Shit. Why didn't I think of that? Now he has something else to hold against me' I thought, clenching my teeth together.

"Thanks Tae" He said, letting go of my arm to slip the jacket on, a smirk plastered on Tae's face 'is he doing this on purpose?', before linking our arms once again. Us finally leaving the crowded room to go to open space...

Jimin's POV

Resting my head on his shoulder as we sat on the railings at the back of the ship where we first met, a question appeared in my mind "Hey yoong's~" I called

"Yeah?" he replied still looking out over the horizon of the ship into the dark cold stary night.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked holding onto his arms tighter as I pulled myself closer to him.

"Shoot" he spoke.

"Why did you try to kill yourself?" I asked "It's just because that's how we met and I never really knew the reason why" I explained feeling him tense at my question.

"Well" He stared, taking a deep breath and letting it out before starting again " My parents were just too controlling and it didn't really feel like I had much say in what happened in my life. I didn't really know what to do and I guessed that I just had to live with it. But it was that night that I had finally enough when my parents were talking about marriage...The one thing I wouldn't let them control. Marriage is when two soulmates finally find each other and I wasn't gonna let them take that away from me. So...I thought if I could take my life then...then they wouldn't have a life to control" Yoongi finished leaning his head on mine as I pulled him impossibly closer.

"Yoongi...-"

"But then I saw you and-and I felt...so peaceful and safe and I couldn't explain why, nothing in my head could explain why I was feeling what I was. It was like I knew that from that day on nothing would ever be that bad" Yoongi stated turning to face me a tear running down his face "I never thought I would be happy again and then...I met you. You changed everything for me" he finished, placing a sweet kiss on my lips before pulling me into a hug.

"Y-Yoongi" I said, my face still buried in his chest "What's a soulmate?" I asked pulling back and looking up and him.

"It's a..." he started, looking up as if trying to find the right words in the starts above "well it's like a best friend but more. Its that one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else, they make you a better person. Well, they don't make you a better person you do that yourself...because they inspire you.  A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who...knew and accepted you before anyone else did or anyone else would. And no matter what happens you will always love them and nothing can ever change that" he finished looking back over the sea

"So your mine?" I asked looking up at him.

"That's up to you" he said not making eye contact with me.

"Have you found yours?" I asked innocently.

He only let out a breathy laugh before leaning down and connecting our lips. The action shocked me at first as I was taken back by the sudden kiss but I soon relaxed into the kiss, kissing him back quickly as I slipped my arms around his neck. He slipped his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, us nearly falling off the railing causing me to pull back, us both laughing.

"Jimin..."He started, almost whispering "When we dock...I'm getting off with you" he stated.

"B-but what about your parents?" I questioned, looking up at him in shock at his sudden statement.

"I don't care. I don't think my mother would protest anyway" He joked laughing.

"Yoongi!" I said hitting him and laughing at his joke which shouldn't really be a joke.

"You know your friend Tae, does he have anyone?" Yoongi asked randomly, changing the subject.

"Well...he has me" I stated, thinking he was on about someone on the ship that Tae knows.

"No I mean like a relationship, you know like back at home" he explained.

"O well he has a boyfriend called Jungkook back at home" I answered finally understanding what he meant by his original question.

"O" Yoongi answered, his facial expression showing that he was shocked "Why isn't he here with you guys then? Since he is his boyfriend I'm surprised he would go on a ship without him" He questioned bringing his legs back onto the right side of the railing.

"Well," I started still sitting the opposite way to him "I trip wasn't really planned until the last minute plus we didn't have any more tickets" I stated, slightly sad at the thought of leaving all my friends that day.

"What do you mean Jimin?" he asked feeling the atmosphere turning sad.

 Letting out a sigh I turned myself around the same way as him before starting "We didn't exactly expect to come on here...we won the tickets" I started still looking down at the floor not wanting to make eye contact with Yoongi "It was just before the ship was leaving we were in the middle of a card game in the pub opposite with our friends with the tickets being the winning prize. Meracasly I won but there were only two tickets, I won the game so I was obviously going and the ship was going to where Tae's family lived so I obviously chose him to come with me. So we left and I don't really know how we are going to get back to our friends now that I'm thinking of it, we were too caught up in the moment to think sensibly so we just left" I said, a feeling of guilt in my stomach 'should I have given the ticket to Jungkook? But then I would have never met Yoongi. But Tae and Jungkook would be together and wouldn't have to worry about coming back. But then Yoongi wouldn't be here-' my thoughts were cut off by Yoongi speaking.

"Poor Tae" he spoke quietly, almost scared if someone heard. But then suddenly lighting up "What if I could bring your friends over?" he asked looking at me.

"That would be amazing!" I said a smile beaming of my face "But" I said the smile disappearing from my face as quickly as it formed "how would you do that?" I questioned tilting my head.

"I could" Yoongi thought "I could use my mother against herself!" he said clicking his fingers as he got the idea.

"What do you mean Yoongi?" I asked still not getting what he was planning.

"Well since my mother hates you, no offence" he said realising what he just said.

"None taken, continue" I stated, I knew she hated me and in all honesty, I didn't really care.

"I could say that if she brought your friends over that I would marry whoever she wanted me to" Yoongi said getting off the railing and standing in front of me.

"Yoongi, that would never work" I said leaning back on the railing I was still sat on.

"Yes it will! Listen we can get your friends coming over whilst we are still on the ship and by the time we arrive they will already be halfway there. I will go off with you and she will not have any time to cancel what she has done. Jimin its perfect!" he started jumping up and down.

"Your right!" I said jumping down after thinking for a moment "O Yoongi thank you!" I shouted pulling him into a hug.

"Shh" he hushed me "we don't need everyone finding out do we?" he asked still hugging me.

"Right" I agreed pulling back "common we gotta tell Tae!" I said grabbing his hand "wait whats the time?" I asked.

"11:40?" Yoongi replied after looking at his watch on his wrist.

"Tae will still be up" I said going to pull him back down deck to where Tae was, when suddenly we heard it.

A loud crash followed by a harsh scraping that echoed throughout the whole ship. The ground shaked causing me to hold onto Yoongi so me or him wouldn't fall. Suddenly white covered our view and large clumps of it fell into the deck, me and Yoongi scrambling back in order for them not to fall on us.

The ship then passing it as it was lost into the dark sky of the night.

"What the hell was that?!" I screamed in panic as I looked and Yoongi.

"Iceberg"...

A/N: Hello! Getting my updates back on track now with an update every Wednesday! Thank you for all the views, votes and comments they really make my day! We are so close to 1K OMG! Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes! Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Happy reading!Annyeong!

-Jamlessfan95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 51.2K 50
"because being wild and free and dressing colorful is dangerous for boys in this society." in which jimin falls in love with a boy in a homophobic s...
15.6K 1.2K 34
Yoongi doesn't think he is gay and keeps denying it when Namjoon keeps saying he is gay and thinks he like Jimin. What will happen if he does like Ji...
698K 29.6K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
473K 14.9K 53
Park Jimin an ordinary boy who sold with the most dangerous man Min Yoongi because of his father debt. *Warning 18+/21+ Mpreg Side ship Taekook Nam...