'Cannon Fodder Will Rise!'Sys...

By B1ackDiA

Yun LiFan who used to look down from the top is now working like a slave just because she was dragged and bou... More

Prologue
Arc1.1
Arc1.2
Arc1.3
Arc1.4
Notice
Arc1.5
Arc1.6
Arc1.7
Arc1.8
Arc1.9
Arc1.10
Arc1.11
Arc1.12
Arc1.13
Arc1.14
Arc1.15
Notice
Arc2.1
Arc2.2
Arc2.3
Arc2.4
Arc2.5
Arc2.6
Arc2.7
Arc2.8
Arc2.9
Arc2.10
Arc2.11
Arc2.12
Arc2.13
Arc2.14
Arc2.15
Author's Corner
Arc2.17
Arc2.18
Arc2.19
Arc2.20
Arc2.21
Arc2.22
Arc2.23
Arc2.24
Arc2.25
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Not an update
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Arc 3.12
Arc 3.13
Arc 3.14
Arc 3.15
Arc 3.16
Arc 3.17

Arc2.16

29.8K 1.6K 459
By B1ackDiA

Sigh...I haven't finished Arc 2 yet when the exams are going to start next week again haha...QAQ

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

Of course, LiFan knew the exact amount they have agreed on but he still threw the highest price that he could think of since it is not his money anyway.

When they saw the amount written across the screen their jaws almost dropped to the ground and their eyes quickly lit up. The leader hinted the other man to quickly bring the person here so the man who has been sitting in the corner finally stood up and dragged a large suitcase with him.

When he reached LiFan he opened the suitcase, revealing a little girl inside. Displeasure flashed through LiFan’s eyes but it soon disappear  before anyone even notice. Like before, he maintain his cold and indifferent face while checking Mu Zie’s situation. Once he saw she has only fainted from drugs did he retrieve his gaze back to look at the leader’s face.

LiFan clicked on the screen of his phone a few times, then put it back in his pocket. It seems like he is transferring his money, when in fact he is actually finishing his last step in hacking through that Yin guy’s bank account.

A few minutes later, the other man nodded his head at his leader confirming that the money has been transfer. Seeing this, LiFan quickly got up, took the little girl from inside the suitcase, and walked out of the room.

When LiFan is about to reach the elevator a roar exploded behind him.

‘’Capture him! Then take the girl back!’’

It turned out the real one has finally arrived with his bodyguard from the stairway, but luckily, the stairway was on the opposite direction of the elevator so LiFan quickly got into the elevator before they could reach him as they didn’t expect the elevator to work normally again.

LiFan exhaled a deep breath. Then, he clicked for the elevator to stop at the second floor since, without a doubt, there will be some people waiting to greet him down there.

Surprisingly, as soon as the door opens he immediately sees a familiar person standing in front of the elevator.

‘’What are you doing here?!” They both blurted out the same question.

JiWan thought he must be hallucinating to see HeiXi in this kind of place. However, even if he wearing sunglasses and a wig the evidence is proofed he didn’t see wrongly.

‘’Here he is!” A loud voice exclaimed at the end of the corridor.

‘’Let’s talk later! Come with me!” He dragged JiWan to run with him.
Since he has already read the blueprint of this building he skillfully dodged his pursuers. Now, he is really thankful this building’s structure is complicated.

Finally, LiFan found a way to the backstage after entering from a certain room. This room is only allowed for staffs only so he need not worry that those people will go in here. He took the fake ID card and swiped his card to enter the room.

JiWan was baffled when he saw HeiXi actually has an employee’s ID card.

However, LiFan didn’t wait for him to talk and immediately pulled him. He then pushed him inside, right after he swiftly closed the door.

Fortunately, there is no one in the room at the moment or else he will need to do some extra in taking care of them.

He instantly dropped to the floor while still carrying the little girl and desperately gasped for breath: “Phew...that was close!” But then he jolt up when he suddenly heard JiWan’s voice.

JiWan is now crossing his arms around his chest as his eyebrows slowly rose: “Don’t you have anything to tell me? And, who is that?’’

LiFan hesitates a little then gave him a long sigh: “It’s a long story so let’s get out of here first, okay?’’

JiWan stared at him for a while but only helplessly sighed: “Fine’’. He then looks around the room. It seems like they are now in the dressing room.

Seems like he came in here on purpose huh? This room has two doors. The one they entered is connected to a corridor that only allows staffs to enter. The performers have to walk toward the back door at the end of the corridor while the other one connect to the backstage.

So they can just disguise themselves and walked through the other door...

Disguise?

Right then an idea flashed through his mind. He slyly rub his chin as he meaningfully eyed HeiXi up and down while grinning.

When LiFan see this he suddenly has a bad premonition, which really came true afterwards.

JiWan has already changed his clothes into a simple, dark blue sweater with white pants and a long light brown coat. He is now holding the little girl while waiting for HeiXi to change his clothes.

How come he is taking so long just to change his clothes? Is he shy so he didn’t dare to come out?

Right then he got pulled back from his thoughts as he finally heard footsteps behind him. In response, he turns around to look only to be frozen in his spot.

The person that came out is a tall and stunning woman who has long, black hair. She has applied light makeup on which made her face looks all the more natural as if she hasn’t put on any makeup on. She wears a black turtleneck sweater with black pants and a long light brown coat like him outlining her slim body and her pair of long slender legs.

*snap*

JiWan quickly takes out his phone and takes a few pictures. He then casually put it back inside his pocket with a happy expression as if he has found some priceless treasure.

LiFan’s mouth twitched at his action but since this is not the time to quarrel with him and they need to get out of here first he could only drop the matter for now.

JiWan also had the same thought as him, he said: “Let’s go’’ Then he grabbed HeiXi’s hand with his empty hand and pulled him to walk alongside with him.

LiFan need to resist the urge to pull his hand since they have already agreed to pretend as a married couple with Mu Zie as their son. Since HeiXi has a small frame and a feminine air around him, dressing up as a woman is not hard for him. Plus in his real life he is once a woman after all so he knows some makeup skill and how to act like one.

JiWan slightly opened the door to look at the situation outside. Luckily for them there is a performance being played on the stage so no one is paying attention to the dressing room.

Therefore JiWan opened the door widely and pull HeiXi along. They sneakily went to the staircase pretending they have just come down from the higher floor by the stairs.

The stairway is beside the stage so if they want to exit this building they will need walk bypass this stage. Since they are currently performing JiWan and LiFan decided to stand at the stairway and wait for the play to end.

Some people did notice them, but because the lights are currently out they couldn’t see their faces so they focus their gazes back on the performance.

Not long after, the show has come to an end and the lights are back on.

As soon as the lights are back the audience immediately saw a couple walk out from the side and bypass them.

Normally they would just focus on the entertainers except this time these two people who came out of nowhere really stand out in this kind of place.

The man is exceedingly handsome with his tall and firm body. The strong and overbearing aura surrounding him did not conceal itself even when he is holding a child with one hand and the women’s hand with the other.

In addition, the woman beside him didn’t lose to him either in this aspect because she is tall so she looks perfect with the tall handsome man beside her. She has a pair of big, black watery eyes couple the teardrop birthmark under her right eye it makes her looks more seductive and her long jet black hair that contrast her flawless porcelain skin produce an even more striking picture. All of the features on her face creates a really exquisite face as if the god has made her himself, sucking and bewitching every soul that have laid their eyes on her.

Plus she walks while gently swaying her hip but it didn’t look like she is being coy instead she looks like an elegant young aristocrat lady. With her noble and pure aura it makes her presence unable to be overshadowed by her companion.

So as a results all the women are staring at JiWan while the men are giving a hungry looks at HeiXi.

JiWan furrowed his brows once he saw this so he swiped a cold glance across the room which makes other men quickly averted their eyes.

When they were just halfway through the hall, they was suddenly halted by a voice.

“Both of you stop!”

LiFan shifts his gaze toward the person only to inwardly curse. This was the man he stole his identity from.

“Let me see the child’s face.” Said the man while directing his gaze at HeiXi with his negligent concealment of his dirty intentions in his eyes.

JiWan’s face immediately turned cold and was about to teach this slag a lesson for staring at his baby like this when his hand that has been holding HeiXi’s was suddenly flung away.

Caught unprepared he looked puzzled at the person beside him.As soon as he did his mind was instantly blown away.

The woman beside him is now giving him a glare. Yet, it didn’t make one feel threatened but make her look like an angry kitten and coupled with her birthmark under her right eye it makes her former bright eyes looks even more radiating so no one can help stopping and continue to stare stupidly at her.

HeiXi pouted his lips then started to complaint: “See?! I told you to not bring me and Xiao Shu here! But you didn’t listen to me at all! I also told you to bring the bodyguards with us but you still insisted on being normal!  Humph, now look! Even a nobody from Yin family dares to obstruct our way. How infuriating! Even the elevators aren’t working too! Now you made me and our poor child to take the stairs all the way here from the fourth floor!” She then paused for a moment and looked down at her feets’’ Don’t know whether my feets are bruised or not? So...say, should I blame you or not?”

Although it is just a woman throwing tantrum everybody sucked in cold breath once they heard her carelessly say they are from the fourth floor. Not only that, she even pointed out the man’s identity, saying that Yin family is just an insignificant family.

Who the hell are these two?!

However, no matter who they are, they have already kindly lit the candles for the man that came from the Yin family for provoking this immortal couple.

Yin Sha was not any better after hearing this. Coldly sweating buckets, although he was quite angry at the woman, he didn’t dare to act rashly because they really didn’t look like they were just all talk! At first, he thought they might just be some celebrities and since they also have a child with them he thought he could threaten them with this. Not to mention, the woman is exactly his type ah! When he saw her he immediately halted them.

As for JiWan, he just came back from the shock then immediately act out (?) his role.

JiWan hurriedly appease her anger: “Ah-Okay, okay this is hubby’s fault. Forgive me, wifey ah! I won’t bring you and Xiao Shu to this shabby place anymore! Wait until we reach our room I will give you a whole body massage okay?” While saying he is also giving a meaningful glance at ‘her’ so it is not hard to decipher his meaning.

Once everyone heard this they couldn’t help lamenting in their hearts: Don’t flirt in public ah! Show some mercy toward single people too!

LiFan is also lamenting in his heart: “...” You don’t have to improvise this much!

Although he really wanted to roll his eyes at him, he still needs to play his role as a pampered wife so he forced himself to blush while saying in a spoiling tone, “Fine….hurry then, I want to go home~”

JiWan immediately gave a broad smile even revealing his white teeth while leaning his face closer toward HeiXi: “Give hubby a kiss then~”

LiFan’s face instantly stiffened as he looked directly to the man’s eyes while his eyes are saying ‘Don’t push your luck too far, you pervert.  ^_^#’

JiWan also looks back ‘I’m just acting out my role ah! So hurry or else we will blow our covers!’

Their confrontation last only a few seconds so the others didn’t feel the abnormality between them since all they see was a couple showing their affection in public through their eyes.

Without much choice LiFan pretended to be shy as he hits JiWan’s arm lightly and went on tiptoe to kiss him on the lip. Then, his face redden making other men cannot help but be jealous of JiWan.

Satisfied, JiWan finally turned his gaze toward the third-wheel in front of him. The gentle and warm person instantly disappears and his face is replaced by cold and indiffereness while the strong and oppressive aura instantly spread across the entire floor intimidating everyone here, especially Yin Sha who is now cursing his own bad luck.

Expressionlessly, JiWan questioned the man: “Still not moving?”

“Ah, no, no. Please excuse me for my rudeness.” Stammered the man as he hurriedly stepped away.

JiWan coldly humphed, then he unceremoniously circled his arm around HeiXi’s shoulders showing his possessiveness. In this manner, they exited from the building.

It only took a while until they reached JiWan’s car. Chen who is waiting for them not far away from the building was standing there.

Chen was about to bow to his boss, however, when Chen suddenly saw the person beside his boss he stood rigid in his place and gasped in shock at the woman’s beauty. This made him unable to help but lament in his heart.

Didn’t boss go to deal with that slag? How come he has the time to pick up a beauty once he’s back?!

LiFan stopped and got out of JiWan’s arm. He turned to him: “Give her to me. I need to take her to the hospital.”

JiWan raised his eyebrows: “Let me give you a lift so you can tell me everything on the way to the hospital.”

LiFan pondered a bit then nodded. After that he threw his car’s key to Chen “At the underground parking lot, building A.” Finished he got in car. JiWan also indifferently added “Take it to HeiXi’s apartment’’ After that, he went to the driver’s seat and drove away.

Chen open and close his mouth, not knowing what to say at his current situation. These two are really cut from the same mold!

Thunderstruck! Another realization came to him. His eyes almost bulged out if its sockets at the thought. “༼⊙_⊙༽ HeiXi!!! Isn’t that the pretty secretary?!!’’

****

While they are on the way to the hospital, LiFan summarized his situation, even telling him about his hacking skills, and of course, he mixed it with some lies.

Who knows what will he do if he knew I want to get Mu Zen to be on my side?

When LiFan thought of this, he inwardly frowned a little.

Since when did he get so conscious of this guy?!

But then he got pulled back from his thoughts by JiWan’s voice.

JiWan’s eyes wavers a little but he still reluctantly asked: “By the way….Is this your hobby? This crossdressing...or are you actually a real woman?!” He is still can’t believe what he saw a while ago because—he seems so natural like a real woman ah!

LiFan gave him a glare while his lips arched up into a smile yet not a smile. Then he coldly spat out a sentence: “Do you want me to take my pants off for you to see?”

JiWan with a serious expression reconfirmed: “Will you?”

LiFan’s stiffened. Not knowing how to counter his shamelessness he simply forced his attention to look outside the window ignoring the other man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
51.3K 4.7K 50
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
Gentle touch By Penny

General Fiction

32.1K 773 30
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...