A Dead Host... Not! (Ouran Hi...

By ThatRainbowGeek

Have you ever thought of faking your death? Faking amnesia? Being adopted by a rich family? Changing your nam... More

Chapter One ⎯⎯ Fake Death
Chapter Two ⎯⎯ Secretly Reunited
Chapter Three ⎯⎯ My Type
Chapter Four ⎯⎯ The New Host
Chapter Six ⎯⎯ The Ball and The Accidental Meeting
Chapter Seven ⎯⎯The Troubles Of The Pysical Exams (Part One)
[OMG Thanks New Story and Contest!]
Chapter Eight ⎯⎯ Troubles Of The Physical Exams (Part Two)
[Contest Results]
Chapter Nine ⎯⎯ New Guests
Chapter Ten ⎯⎯ Since When Did Kyoya Have A Fiancé?!
Hehehehehehe XD
Chapter Eleven ⎯⎯ The Cookies and The New Role?
Chapter Twelve ⎯⎯ A Messed Up Movie
Chapter Thirteen ⎯⎯ Neko
IM BACK!!!!!!!!
Chapter Fourteen ⎯⎯ Double Trouble
[Author's Note]
Chapter Fifteen ⎯⎯ Twin vs. Twin
Chapter Sixteen ⎯⎯ Ranka
Chapter Seventeen ⎯⎯ Tamaki's Apprentice
HAHA GUESS WHAT...ITS ME
Chapter Eighteen ⎯⎯ Just In Time
[International Thanks!]
HELLO...YUP ITS ME
Chapter Nineteen ⎯⎯ The Resort
Chapter Twenty ⎯⎯ Mika Haninozuka
Chapter Twenty One ⎯⎯ Haninozuka Reunion
[Book Cover Contest]
[Update and Book Cover Contest Winner]
Chapter Twenty Two ⎯⎯ Officer Smack Down
[Author's Note]
Chapter Twenty Three ⎯⎯ Avoiding the Shadow King
Hiatus? Rewriting? (PLEASE READ)
Additional Information (PLEASE READ)

Chapter Five ⎯⎯ The Host Hopper

18.9K 705 249
By ThatRainbowGeek

Ok first off I want to thank all the people that have voted and commented on this story! This fanfic is currently my most popular out of all the story's I have written!!

I would also like to announce that I'm going to be doing this story based off of the anime! Hope u guys like it!!

Oh! And I'd also like to say that the Ouran HighSchool Host Club does not belong to me! (Just had to do that because of the anime and dialogue)

Luv u all and here is the next chapter!!!!! :D -R.R.

(Mika's POV)

Finally! All the guest left and I'm finally free! I sat down in a chair in front of Kyoya, who was on his computer and laid my head on the table.

"Sir, stop eating that commoner's ramen, and come help us with the dance party planning." Hikaru suddenly said above me.

I looked up at Tamaki who was sitting across the room eating ramen all depressed. What happened to him?

"Is Princess Kanako taking a liking to Haruhi really bothering you that much?" Kaoru added.

Oh! So he's jealous that Haruhi stole one of his guests! Well, that's sad!

"You shouldn't be surprised. She's had the illness a while hasn't she?" Kyoya asked.

"Illness?" I asked.

"She has the host-hopping disease," Hikaru explained, suddenly popping behind Kyoya.

"AKA the never the same boy twice disease," Kaoru added, suddenly coming behind Hikaru.

"Usually our customers choose a favorite host and then see them regularly. However, Princess Kanako tends to change her favorite on a regular basis." Kyoya stated, keeping his eyes on his computer.

"That's right! Because before she chose you, she was with Tama-chan!" Mitsukuni yelled beside Haruhi.

"Oh! So he's upset because I took her from him?" Haruhi asked.

"Shut up! I couldn't care less! Ugh. I'm running out of patience. Haruhi! It's time you started dressing like a girl!" Tamaki shouted.

"Huh?" Haruhi mumbled.

"I don't understand how you could be so popular with the ladies when you yourself is a lady! No one in the whole school know's the truth except us here!" He shouted.

"Yeah. She opted out of taking gym classes." Hikaru agreed.

"And the attendance numbers are all mixed together so no one can tell." Kaoru also agreed.

"You three know I'm right here right?" I asked

"Ack! Um! I mean..." Tamaki stuttered.

"It's OK. I already knew she was a girl when I first saw her." I huffed, "But it's kind of stupid how you announced that right in front of me."

"You won't tell anyone?" Haruhi asked.

"Do I have a reason to?" I muttered.

Tamaki sighed in relief but quickly went back to his crazy argument. He sprinted away and out of nowhere brought out a chest and pulled it open.

"That's enough Haruhi. Now you listen to Daddy." He muttered rummaging through the chest. One he said that he pulled out a gigantic picture frame of Haruhi with long hair.

"Daddy wants you to go back to the way you were!" He exclaimed.

"Don't go blowing up my photos without my permission!" Haruhi snapped.

I chuckled at the scene in front of me and glanced back at Kyoya beside me.

"Hey, Kyoya. Doesn't what Tamaki said also relate to me?" I whispered to him.

"Well, in theory, yes, but he doesn't know you're a girl so you don't have to worry about it." He replied.

I nodded my head and looked up to see the rest of the host club looking up at the picture of Haruhi that Tamaki was crying against on the wall. I was surprised that even Kyoya was there. Wait. When did Kyoya even get there?!

I sighed and walked over to the depressed Haruhi. I watched as Tamaki sobbed I front of the picture.

"Anyway. Haruhi how did you even get short hair anyway?" I asked.

"The day before school started, one of the kids in my neighborhoods took so gum in my hair." She explained."It's a pain to get gum out of long hair, so I decided to cut it all off. I didn't care if I looked like a dude you know."

"Ngh! Girls should never refer to themselves as a dude! Mama! Haruhi's using those dirty boy words again!" Tamaki suddenly exclaimed.

"Who's Mama?" Hikaru asked.

"Based on host club position I assume it's me," Kyoya answered.

I sighed and looked down at the crying Tamaki.

"Come on Tamaki. I don't see the problem here. I mean it's not like you control her. Haruhi can do she wants." I huffed.

"Thanks, Miso," Haruhi mumbled.

I nodded my head when Hikaru asked a question, "Hate to change the subject, but Haruhi, do you have formal dancing experience? You'll need it at the party."

"Uh. No. But the party doesn't have anything to do with my quota right? I'm not interested in going to events, so could I be excused?" Haruhi replied.

"Defiantly not. Fine gentlemen must know how to dance. If you want to live the life a host that badly then, you're going to have to show how far you're going to go Haruhi. I order you to master the waltz in one week. You will demonstrate it at the party. Or I'll tell the entire school that you're a girl." Tamaki threatened. "And knock you back down to errand boy!"

Oh, Haruhi. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now...

(The Next Day)

I watched as Haruhi and Princess Kanako. Out of all people she had to be the one to teach Haruhi? I sighed and looked back to see Tamaki sitting against the window pane depressed. What's with him? Is he still jealous?

I looked back at Haruhi and Kanako and saw Haruhi was still having trouble. I remember my first time learning now to dance the waltz. Back before I had to fake my death I always practiced with Mitsukuni. I had trouble, but he always helped me along the way.

I looked behind Haruhi and saw Takashi swinging Mitsukuni in the air. I chuckled at them when I heard a loud 'thump'. I looked down at a flustered Haruhi slumped over Kanako. It looked as if they had fallen.

"I'm so sorry Miss Kasugazaki." Haruhi apologized.

"It's OK Haruhi." She replied, putting her arms around Haruhi's neck, bring her closer.

Wow. Uh. Flirt much?

I looked back at the depressed Tamaki and walk up to the twins. "What's with him?" I asked.

They both shrugged before asking at the same time, "Why so gloomy boss?"

"I bet it's because he wanted to be the one Haruhi practiced with," Hikaru suggested.

"I think you're right, but he's way too tall to stand in as a women." Kaoru agreed.

(After The Dancing Lesson)

"Thank you so much for letting me practice with you, I really appreciate it." Haruhi thanked Kanako.

I stood a few meters away from the table Kanako sat in. I didn't really listen to their conversation, but I could tell that Kanako knew a lot about tea sets. But I wonder why was so fluster when Haruhi questioned her about it?

"Hello? I'm here with the new tea cups you ordered." A voice called from the club entrance. I looked up to see a guy that held a box of tea cups.

"Ah! Thank you very much." Kyoya thanked, walking up to him.

I watched as Kanako suddenly stiffened at the guy's voice. I frown and walked up to her. I stood next to her when she suddenly spoke, "He He, Oh Haruhi, you're so funny. I can't blame you for not knowing. After all, he doesn't look like an air to a first-class company."

I looked up at the boy and saw he looked surprised to see her. So they know each other... I looked down at Kanako and saw her her frowning a pained frown. Why is she like this?

"Well, I guess I should be going now." The guy asked.

I looked up and saw him leave and looked up to see Tamaki standing next to me

"So? You're enjoying the host club?" Tamaki asked, getting Kanako's attention.

"I get the feeling you and that guy are kinda close," Haruhi said, walking back with the box of teacups.

"Yeah. Have you guys met before?" I asked.

"Ngh! Don't be ridiculous! We hardly even met! Well, I guess I bet be going now! He He..." She shouted, walking out of the clubroom.

"Mi- chan! Guess what! They do know each other! Suzushima is Kasuga-chan's fiancé!" Mitsukuni shouted, jumping on my back.

"Ngh!" I shouted, trying to keep my balance. I quickly held him up and asked, "Really?"

"Kyoya, how long have you known this?" Tamaki asked.

"About the two of them being engaged? Well as you know I conduct general searches on all the costumers. It seems they were childhood friends. Their engagement was enraged by their parents. I thought the information wouldn't benefit us, so I disregarded it." Kyoya replied.

"Not know him my butt..." I mumbled.

I let go of Mitsukuni from my back and watched him climb onto Takashi's shoulders. I sighed as I looked at them. I closed my eyes and looked back at Kyoya and the others.

I listened on how Kyoya read information on Suzushima and how he called him 'boring'. Wow. Didn't know they disregarded boys like that...

"Suzushima's a good boy right?" Mitsukuni asked.

"Yeah," Takashi replied.

"Ok! Now we'll have work on our strategy!" Tamaki shouted.

"Which one?" All of us asked.

"Men, it is our responsibility as the elite members of the Ouran Host Club to make every girl happy!" Tamaki announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3.8K 46
Haruhi x Tamaki. I ship this couple so hard it's not even funny. Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC or any of its characters. But I do love it/them. Btw...
15K 688 26
♡ . disce ─ perhaps no one at ouran is more qualified to deal with a broken heart than the host club. with a student's heartbreak painfully obviou...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...
71.8K 1.5K 17
[COMPLETED] Haruhi has been part of the host club for a while now but what happens when Haruhi isn't acting like herself? What if the hosts realize t...