She Belongs To Him

By sugarfairy1976

'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino Ā© sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcas... More

Author's note please read
1. Happy working place.
2. Met him finally
3. At work
4. Fever
5. Restaurant
6. Waiting for me
7. Photoshoot
8. Lunch date
9. Going together
10. Night to remember
11. Growing attraction
12. Flight to paris
13. hotels
14. I'm a stalker?
15. Yours are softer
16. Friend
17. Hangout
18. Jealousy?
19. Dancing with the devil
20. Aphrodisia
21. Dragged out
23. Ideal day
24. Can I not kiss you?
25. I love you

22. I lost the bet

76.7K 2.4K 106
By sugarfairy1976

Chloe's POV

We were in his car and it was my first time seeing him drive so aggressively. Though I had tons of questions revolving around my head, I was still terrified of witnessing such a
side of Christian. Perhaps he had been too sweet to me this whole time, that I actually forgot why people, even in the office, call him ruthless.

Clear roads, yet my mind was fussed. What was his relationship with Damon? Of course, they did show signs of hatred very precisely, yet my curiosity wasn't letting me survive. I wanted to pour out this bucket and wanted to receive answers for everything. In another few minutes of so we reached my place.

He simply said, in an exhausted voice, "You may go. Good night, Chloe."

It was an awkward moment. The silence was deep and unnecessarily heavy. I could sense we both had tons of things to ask, we wanted to conversate but at the same time we were back on square one; unknown and unwilling. Letting out a sigh of disappointment, I was about to leave the car when he suddenly held me, by my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

With my face close to his, I could see his eyes turning a darker shade of brown with his cologne hitting my senses, hard. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Don't hang out with Damon."

"But he's a friend." I immediately blurted out.

"I don't care. Just don't be around him." He stopped for a second, with his grip on the steering wheel getting tighter. He continued, "It's a long story. I'll tell you some other day."

"Well, the day you tell me the story, will be the day," I opened the door and turned back to him, "I will decide if I can agree with you or not." His reasoning didn't satisfy me; I said what had to be said and he knew it. I could see his face showing it very well.

I stepped outside the car, getting a bit annoyed at his reaction and also the fact that none of my questions were answered. I had never seen him this visibly furiously bitter. He had been angry a few times, but this was another level. I was worried about him but also a bit annoyed.

I took a few steps forward but something made me feel bad about the whole situation. Every time I come around him, it's like some misty aura always attracts me and I hit the ground, as if he shoots me. I hate how without even trying, he keeps winning every scenario, he has some secret allure I can never understand.

I turned around and bent down to his car window, slightly knocking on the glass, grabbing his attention.

"Want to grab some coffee?" I said and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm already feeling hot, thank you though." He said taking a deep breath.

"I'll make cold coffee then." I said in a soft voice, smiling a little.

>>

"This is the first time I'll be having cold coffee after clubbing."

I chuckled and said, "Come in. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." I said, after we entered.

Removing my heels, my sore feet touched the cold wood underneath and a pain relieving pressure was felt on my skin as I stepped further. I went to the kitchen to make cold coffee for him. After quickly making him some cold coffee and pouring it, I went outside, where I found him looking at my photographs. I cleared my throat to grab his attention. Then I placed the tray on the table.

"You were very cute, when you were a baby." He said, pointing to the picture frame kept on the shelf above my T.V. I blushed a bit.

He then continued, "You seem very close to Claire."

"She's been with me ever since I..." I stopped in the middle when those old memories came back, rushing in my head. Tears started to form in my eyes but I didn't let them come out. I usually never get emotional when it came to any conversation related to my family, but in that moment, I just felt utterly vulnerable.

"Ever since you?"

"Started living alone."

"Oh? So, where are your parents?" he asked curiously with a weird calm on his face. He didn't reflect signs of astonishment as if he already knew everything.

It was only when I shook my head, smiling a bit though my eyes were pooling with tears, he looked shocked. He came closer to me and cupped my face.

With concern in his eyes, he said, "What happened? Tell me."

I started sobbing the moment he held me. He pulled and hugged me as he rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. I had a mental break down all of a sudden, as if all this time I had been filling myself up with a lie that I was fine but in reality, I was shattered in a billion pieces. I remember how Claire was horribly scared when she saw me breaking down and she made sure I never cry, even the slightest because she hated it. Telling him, was like recalling those demonic memories; I didn't like it.

I was feeling greedy in that moment for his sympathy, for once I wanted to lean on someone, a lot more than I had ever been. I was sensitive and I knew I was obsessed to remain in that state. I wanted to keep feeling his warmth, it felt good to be needy in that moment. I really enjoyed how Christian kept caressing my hair, while I told him about my horrible past. The grotesque reality with an unseemly horrifying incidents were something I tried running from for a long time. But not in his arms, he was becoming an illusionistic safe space, I wanted to be a part of forever.

"You know how brave you are?" I looked straight into his eyes, with a stream of my tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry you had to go through so much unnecessary pain. You didn't deserve it." He wiped my tears off my cheeks, hugging me again.

"I'm really very proud of you for surviving such a hell, Chloe." I buried my face in his chest and he kissed my hair, holding me tight, softly patting my back simultaneously.

I didn't leave him, as if he was the moonlight I could stare at because it's the only way to feel okay. My tears kept falling down like stars, drying up slowly because of the warmth his arms provided me with. He stayed like that for some more minutes and then he made me sit on the couch, sitting beside me. I just rested my head on his shoulder while his hand was around mine, like a band of protection. I felt secure in his presence.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out like that from the club."

I didn't respond but he his hold got a little tight on my shoulder when he continued, "Damon..."

I looked at him and he sighed. "Him and I never had good relations after... after my ex cheated on me, with him." How could a girl cheat on him? Like is that even possible? He is adorable both inside out and finding out Damon did that to him made me upset.

"Him and I were batchmates and also pretty close friends. But he never really treated me like one, I guess?" I could sense him getting sad.

He told me everything in great detail. They surely had a huge fight over a girl for no reason, but I do blame Damon for being a jerk in the situation. But at the same time everything was presented to me from Christian's perspective only and yes, he did sound assuring enough for me to give in.

He had eloquence, an aura which reflected his firmness as a man of his word. There's no way you could hear him and not believe him. It was simply impossible. But was it really good to trust him so blindly in that situation? Knowing him for about a few months now, I am aware of him well enough and presumed I could give a good judgement.

He got cheated on by his ex and Damon being the reason for it, definitely isn't something I wouldn't trust Christian, after knowing how much of a womanizer Damon is. But did he really go so deep into this hatred that he developed it even more furiously all these years? Knowing they both are grown up adults now, them fighting for something so minor didn't fit right in my head but all I did was trust Christian.

I did promise him that I wouldn't stay close to Damon anymore, but I wanted to know what had happened from Damon's perspective as well.

"I think I should probably go." He said as he got up from his seat.

I didn't feel good seeing him go, so, I stopped him, "Wait."

He turned around and looked at me. It was in that second, I realised I had lost the bet. I couldn't resist his charm but honestly, I don't care if I lost because he was way more alluring. His deep stare and that minute of silence just made things even hotter than they were. His eyes roamed all over my body, before he came back in and closed the door behind him.

"Huh?"

I just let out a hand, hinting for him to hold it and he said, "You lost the bet, Ms. Cameron."

"I don't care."

He chuckled pulling me by my waist as he kissed me. It was bliss, pure bliss. His lips felt so soft and warm. Even though I've kissed him many times, but every time the kiss becomes more addicting as if it's the first time. My hands were on his shoulder with their grip firm at first, but soon it got tighter. I was getting high in his gestures. He made the air softer filled with the fragrance of his cologne.

He sucked my lower lip, tilting his head. His lips fit so perfectly as if they complete me like a puzzle. I could feel his tongue in my mouth and his hands snaking around my waist bringing me closer to his body. My hands went up his hair and they were soft just like I imagined them to be. I wonder how he kisses me so perfectly, maybe because he has kissed many women in his lifetime?

I envy them, I'm jealous of every pair of lips that got the opportunity to feel him before me. A sudden moan escaped my lips as he bit mine. He smiled between our kiss. He knew what he was doing. He then pushed me against the wall, beside the door, with his lips hungrily tracing every inch of my exposed skin. My core was throbbing in pleasure, I wanted more

He then slid his hands under my dress, up my hips. Goosebumps rose all over my body as his icy cold fingers came in contact with my bare skin. I could feel our bodies pressing against each other and the temptation to grow closer was felt without any doubt. Every rhythm in my body was slowly going down. Down to this attraction.

I knew he felt the same way I did.

He was so bright, like he burns everything. He was making me feel a spark and my heart only ran into being demolished by his burning aura. He touched me on places only I know and all I wanted was him to be around me. He again got back for a second, looking at me which sent shivers down my spine. He knows his gaze does something to me and yet he kept playing.

"Why do you have to be so cute?"

I blushed hard and he crushed his lips even roughly this time, against mine. His head went down to my neck with his hands going behind opening the hook. Yes, I couldn't resist him and to be honest I don't even want to resist him anymore. I don't care if I lost the bet or not, because I got a bigger prize.

His arms around me, I knew I was going to have a good night.

vote and comment.

have a nice day my loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 21
Five words that changed my whole life; "You look cute together though!"... Warning: I wrote this book when I was 16!! Poor grammar and plot so read...
70.9K 3K 37
Why do you follow me? She asked You amuse me. He said ****************************************** READ TO FIND OUT MORE!! Let the story begin... šŸ†||1...
209K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
2.7M 75K 42
ššØš¬š¬/šžš¦š©š„šØš²šžšž, š°šØš«š¤š©š„šššœšž š«šØš¦ššš§šœšž š€š¢š¦šžšž š™ššš«š¢šš šŒššš§ššš šØš„š. A 24 years old hard working secretary that alway...